Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
heres the design doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ErPfX-O9keEuNHSAMzHfiLchuffzvSFWaE6C1BC3Nnw/edit#gid=0

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Knight-Errant is the base design i cribbed off which is what humalong kinda worked out (and epsilon)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I didn't work anything out and scum successfully fooled me with a fake claim, then killed me night 1.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah no one needed to know the setup to have me pretty stuffed :cheeky:

Still had fun though, loved seeing people actually consider I was talking up Rarity as a potential scumbro! That was all just me trying to sound genuine since her town game sounds a hell of a lot like mine :v:

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Well it was fun! And the fact I got to go completely ham made it worth it lol. I love mafia

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
whelp

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thanks for running Tommu, don’t sweat it!

GG all. Was a really fun and chill game. It would have ended up with a town victory so I’m fine for it to be called that way.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My D1:

Rarity posted:

I did it, I found the scum

##vote Bif

Bang

Rarity posted:

No loving kidding :ironicat:

##vote bminus

Bang

Rarity posted:

Anyway all up to date now. I don't like Sci dialling back up on Amni now that Amni's dialled back on him but my strongest scum read is Hal so ##vote Hal for a better tomorrow

Bang

Rarity posted:

Anyway the Gridlocked push ran out of steam so ##vote SNG

Bang

:smug:

Rarity fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 30, 2020

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I had a fairly good game too. :)

Oh well. IDK I feel like this is encouraging me to kill hal more often regardless of alignment.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I had a fairly good game too. :)

Oh well. IDK I feel like this is encouraging me to kill hal more often regardless of alignment.

Thanks Toal. Always appreciate the sentiment

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
I'm going to just be happy about correctly getting SNG as scum on their post into the game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal why didn’t you do me again last night?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

My only regret is gaspy lived long enough to correct half of his atrocious reads.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Was gonna claim today and nail beet to a damned wall! Confirmed half the game!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

Hal why didn’t you do me again last night?

I figured you were BP like me and I thought there was a good chance I’d be tracked, was hoping for just the one SK to keep the mystery going

zincaito
Nov 18, 2003

i love adventures
I had fun spectating, thanks all. Tommu can you open up permissions on the Google doc?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
Haven’t seen the setup but I guess I owe Rarity a coke

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

zincaito posted:

I had fun spectating, thanks all. Tommu can you open up permissions on the Google doc?

Try now

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ErPfX-O9keEuNHSAMzHfiLchuffzvSFWaE6C1BC3Nnw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah props to rarity for coming out strong, she just lost her way later

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

I figured you were BP like me and I thought there was a good chance I’d be tracked, was hoping for just the one SK to keep the mystery going

Gg Hal you had me at conkers

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Good game, all, I had a lot of fun with this one! SNG, hope there’s no hard feelings. I like that you didn’t give up even when the writing was on the wall.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

tpink posted:

Good game, all, I had a lot of fun with this one! SNG, hope there’s no hard feelings. I like that you didn’t give up even when the writing was on the wall.

None at all! I had a blast. All the pissed off bravado was just acting. I’m pretty non confrontational when I’m actually upset anyway lol.

And nope! I was gonna deny deny deny until that clock struck DL

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

sandnavyguy posted:

None at all! I had a blast. All the pissed off bravado was just acting. I’m pretty non confrontational when I’m actually upset anyway lol.

And nope! I was gonna deny deny deny until that clock struck DL

And it alllllllMost worked

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SNG you really had me doubt myself a couple times and you never dipped into what I would call emotional manipulation and I am happy to share a prefix with you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

SNG is a straight-up baller who D1 dayvidged me right in the face once, it was hilarious

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
Toal how would you rate your psychic abilities as compared to say, this bird?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Policy lunch SNG d1 for the next 5 games

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

similar... i guess............ I don't believe either of us are psychics

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Guess I was the idiot the whole time.

Except for saying beet was a serial killer.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Gridlocked posted:

Guess I was the idiot the whole time.

Except for saying beet was a serial killer.

You were the MVP imo.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bif- "Gaspy's quiet suspicion"

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Also acknowledging that TPink was amazing this game.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
good game, sorry if I dooked in the pool a bit

don't beat yourself for posting a bad flip, I've straight up sent night results to the wrong person and completely misunderstood common roles, every mod has their mistakes

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DGK2000 posted:

You were the MVP imo.

For the scum team?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

For the scum team?

For the entertainment team

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I only lived because scum were sure I'd take a bullet for them and tow CBF wasting time on me.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey now that this is done y'all should check out Cloner's Jury Duty game, it still needs some. signups!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Epsilon Plus posted:

good game, sorry if I dooked in the pool a bit

don't beat yourself for posting a bad flip, I've straight up sent night results to the wrong person and completely misunderstood common roles, every mod has their mistakes

I once left the wrong name in a role PM to ecco where I should have told her her actual mason partner and it derailed the entire game for about 5 real life days

every mod makes mistakes

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

SNG you really had me doubt myself a couple times and you never dipped into what I would call emotional manipulation and I am happy to share a prefix with you

Thanks! Sand Solidarity.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

DGK2000 posted:

Bif- "Gaspy's quiet suspicion"

I read this with Yukikos voice from P4. And it made me smile all game long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I really enjoyed this game, thanks for running it!

I will never trust SNG again, he is too good at this for a relatively new player.