Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Amnistar posted:

##vote sci

You are the kind of person to put something like this out there to be smug about later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Scientastic posted:

I really enjoyed this game, thanks for running it!

I will never trust SNG again, he is too good at this for a relatively new player.

How did he even fool people? I just need to figure out how to communicate what I see better.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Come on guys, I totally promise to be an honest town from now on. :sun:

Also if people keep handing me a Free newbie card, well, I can’t not play it.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

DGK2000 posted:

How did he even fool people? I just need to figure out how to communicate what I see better.

My problem is that I tend to ascribe my own motivation to other players, and the only way I would have acted like SNG did is if I were town.

It is a bad way to play, and I manage to avoid doing it for most people, but for some reason there are a few players who just post in such a way as to make me see my own worst town impulses in their posts...

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

DGK2000 posted:

Also acknowledging that TPink was amazing this game.

:nyan:

:glomp:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Scientastic posted:

My problem is that I tend to ascribe my own motivation to other players, and the only way I would have acted like SNG did is if I were town.

For what it's worth, this is exactly how SNG fooled the pants off of me in Epsilon's last game and as a spectator here I was legitimately thinking about a busdriver or something from the Jailer claim.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i agree and said in my confessional, probably even in thread i think. people need to stop giving sng the newbie card he's too good to be considered a newbie now. :)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

also really fun game all see you next time

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

You’re not a newbie once you’ve played a single game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey now that this is done y'all should check out Cloner's Jury Duty game, it still needs some. signups!

Reminder that this is still a thing!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938176