Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

nut posted:

I am cracking a second beer today to handle this madlib business

:cool::coolfish::cheersbird:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
getting trashed is the answer imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I don't usually drink beer, but I ran out of my weed juice so I popped open last year's Samuel Adams stock of Octoberfest I bought.

Trashed Crew!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
No matter what the question is,

take the moon posted:

getting trashed is the answer imo

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I don't usually drink beer, but I ran out of my weed juice so I popped open last year's Samuel Adams stock of Octoberfest I bought.

Trashed Crew!

beer is the best. puts hair on ur chest :gary:

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh hey, i forgot i had money in the jukebox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhQ5Dg6gdEw

----------------

freezingprocess

Vodka and Gatorade is p good. Plus its kind of beating the system. Hydration and diuretics like cancer each other out.

winning

BattleSausage

I'm butter side up, baby.

New neighbors moved in across the hall. Brought a six pack and I gave them a bottle of red. I, uh, maybe drank all the six pack. and most of the port I still had in stock, but it's really nice to have good neighbors

Areola Grande

BattleSausage posted:

New neighbors moved in across the hall. Brought a six pack and I gave them a bottle of red. I, uh, maybe drank all the six pack. and most of the port I still had in stock, but it's really nice to have good neighbors

grabbing em on day 1 like that is a sound practice. I made one of my best irl friends when I saw him moving in next door with a pickup truck bed full of grateful dead memorabilia. It was starting to rain so I helped this dreadlocked stranger hustle all his poo poo into his new empty garage. Solid fren of mine for years and years by now.

It's important to know ur neighbors trashed crew. I'm obv trashed btw haha :tinsley:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god everything hurts just make the pain stop

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

You doing ok, friend? is this emotional or physical pain?

I'm a big proponent of urban anonymity, and thusly really do not know my neighbors very well at all. I both recognize the value of strong communities and realize my disinterest in engaging my neighbors outside of limited eye contact and curt nods is basically sabotaging a larger community building effort, but I just really don't like people. I mean, I barely like my friends sometimes. Total strangers can and have been awesome but I'm just not that into people generally.

All of you are extremely cool though and I want only the best for you! :glomp:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'm shy and hate strangers but if they talk to me enough I come out of my shell and then can't ever shut the gently caress up.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

sup dude. i know mane. id maybe off myself if i couldnt get trashed i think.

but i can

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Zurtilik posted:

I'm shy and hate strangers but if they talk to me enough I come out of my shell and then can't ever shut the gently caress up.

im the same way. extroverted introversion ftw

----------------

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Please take care of yourselves goons, and remember chewbecca is your friend :glomp:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

You doing ok, friend? is this emotional or physical pain?

Physical pain from too much rambling

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i basically had this prob where my roommate was a psycho but they reached out a lot so i had to hang with them even tho they had basically started a war in our house. so it felt weird kind of not liking someone but like for example tripsitting them out of nowhere when they would randomly get trashed af

i hope theyre ok now but i am glad they left. afterward the house was way more chill

im moving today i dont know where yet tho lol

----------------

Zurtilik

take the moon posted:

im the same way. extroverted introversion ftw

I chalk it up to the ADHD and likely autism I have.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Zurtilik posted:

I chalk it up to the ADHD and likely autism I have.

im diagnosed w/ schizoaffective disorder, which is apparently like .3 of the population or something. i thought about it while trashed yesterday & it blew my mind

it has stuff in common with autism & i def have the symptoms they both share im sure

i dont want to kill vibes lmk if this is too heavy a subject for trashed crew.

sorry for being a downer a few posts ago. keep it positive etc

----------------

Zurtilik

take the moon posted:

im diagnosed w/ schizoaffective disorder, which is apparently like .3 of the population or something. i thought about it while trashed yesterday & it blew my mind

it has stuff in common with autism & i def have the symptoms they both share im sure

i dont want to kill vibes lmk if this is too heavy a subject for trashed crew.

sorry for being a downer a few posts ago. keep it positive etc

I'm the one that invited the mental health talk so you don't solely shoulder bringing it up. I don't think it's too anti-BYOB though, especially in the chat threads.

Escape From Noise

Hey crew. I went to the last day at a craft beer bar way far away that was cool with me. Now I'm at a place my friend works drinking sake and beer. The blackthroat seaperch was also excellent.

take the moon

by sebmojo
im not really trashed but i smoked a bowl a while ago and then got :coffeepal: to keep the good mood going.

im watching puroresu rn

todays had its frustrating moments but ykno its all good

----------------

Ass-penny

Honestly if we're going to have a mental health chat in the YOB this seems like the thread to do it, don't you think? Wishing all my trashed orbs the best today.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

rear end-penny posted:

Wishing all my trashed orbs the best today.

:same:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

caleb
...rough day at the orifice.
One time I found a spherical piece of a fence post outside of a library in Denver that was dislodged. Myself and a few friends named it "orb" and took it barhopping all over the city. Buying shots for orb in lohi. Drinking microbrews with orb in Baker. Bringing orb to dispensaries in five points and then eating edibles with orb. Buying tapas with orb. Taking the rtd with orb.

Eventually after the night was over, we returned orb. I hope it wasn't too hungover.

Zurtilik

I'm drinking on a work day which I haven't done in a while.

Here I go!

Prof. Crocodile

caleb posted:

One time I found a spherical piece of a fence post outside of a library in Denver that was dislodged. Myself and a few friends named it "orb" and took it barhopping all over the city. Buying shots for orb in lohi. Drinking microbrews with orb in Baker. Bringing orb to dispensaries in five points and then eating edibles with orb. Buying tapas with orb. Taking the rtd with orb.

Eventually after the night was over, we returned orb. I hope it wasn't too hungover.

at the very least orb had some amazing stories for the other pieces of the fence, so they could vicariously experience the wonders of the world beyond the fence.

Barking Gecko

Tomorrow we work, but tonight we trash. :cheers:

take the moon

by sebmojo
im trashed on aspirin since i sprained my ankle :/

----------------

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

im trashed on aspirin since i sprained my ankle :/

Oh nooo! Stay safe!

Prof. Crocodile

i don't care what t.s. eliot says; august has been the cruelest month for byob. here's to a mild september trashed crew. :cheersbird:

Areola Grande

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i don't care what t.s. eliot says; august has been the cruelest month for byob. here's to a mild september trashed crew. :cheersbird:

the fallen walnuts are piling up. the wild apples are rotting softly and sweetly on the crunchy September grass. certain trees are already nearly leafless. a small dead thing can be smelled 60 yards away on a breezeless afternoon in the waning but intense summer heat.

aside from the smell of death I really like September. here's to September :hchatter:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

prepuce repurposed posted:

the fallen walnuts are piling up. the wild apples are rotting softly and sweetly on the crunchy September grass. certain trees are already nearly leafless. a small dead thing can be smelled 60 yards away on a breezeless afternoon in the waning but intense summer heat.

aside from the smell of death I really like September. here's to September :hchatter:

I slept with the windows open and a large fan in the window upstairs blowing out last night to suck in all that sweet, sweet outside cool, dry air into the house downstairs.

Nothing like it.

#<3Autumn

Rain tonight so I'll have to hold off until the next cool off but the burn ban goes away in another month so I think I'll be doing some campfires in the backyard this Fall!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I slept with the windows open and a large fan in the window upstairs blowing out last night to suck in all that sweet, sweet outside cool, dry air into the house downstairs.

Nothing like it.

#<3Autumn

Rain tonight so I'll have to hold off until the next cool off but the burn ban goes away in another month so I think I'll be doing some campfires in the backyard this Fall!

I've had a stack of small fresh logs piled up since June when a microburst hosed up my front yard and handed me some firewood. I've been waiting patiently to start burning them on a cool autumn night when the heat from fire is not just chill to stare at, but welcome and warming against the autumn wind

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The breakfast recipe I'm learning this week includes a shot of brandy in my porridge. I'm getting trashed and it's not even 8am :peanut:

Barking Gecko

Autumn is still a distant dream here in the South.
Offensively hot and humid weather will doubtless continue for at least another month.

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

The breakfast recipe I'm learning this week includes a shot of brandy in my porridge. I'm getting trashed and it's not even 8am :peanut:

Reminding me of my renaissance days, but you must be in a wildly different timezone.
Anyways here's some actual footage of me getting through my day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtffv9bpB-U&t=166s

Glad to be... lots of drinks in. My roommate and I have been watching Lovecraft Country and it's been kicking my rear end a bit.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

caleb
...rough day at the orifice.

Barking Gecko posted:

Autumn is still a distant dream here in the South.
Offensively hot and humid weather will doubtless continue for at least another month.

Next year is the 7 year cicada brood spawn so next summer will be extremely loud. Get ready to sit on your porch sweating while bugs scream at you. I am stoked.

Barking Gecko

:whatup: Trashed Crew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Trashed Crew. :kav: