Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

User Error posted:

Leftover BBQ is a good thing.

Hell yeah. No pics but this morning was leftover chopped brisket mixed into scrambled eggs. The only thing missing was tortillas for brisket breakfast tacos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
can't go wrong with leftover BBQ on eggs bennie

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Leftover "and grits" with a couple of eggs, cheddar, a jalapeno, and some red onion.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Double post.

Double egg.
Double bacon.
Double cheese.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

toplitzin posted:

Double post.

Double egg.
Double bacon.
Double cheese.

That’s a nice cross section!

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
When I get Indian takeout I usually wind up with leftover sauce, which I usually like to have the next day with breakfast, ever since one morning in college when I saw my girlfriend at the time scramble leftover saag paneer in with her eggs. Here's some scrambled egg and roasted curry potatoes with a bunch of vindaloo, and a little side salad with a dressing made by diluting Shaquanda's Mx. Green Sass with a little extra apple cider vinegar and lime juice. It ruled.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls

How Wonderful! posted:

When I get Indian takeout I usually wind up with leftover sauce, which I usually like to have the next day with breakfast, ever since one morning in college when I saw my girlfriend at the time scramble leftover saag paneer in with her eggs. Here's some scrambled egg and roasted curry potatoes with a bunch of vindaloo, and a little side salad with a dressing made by diluting Shaquanda's Mx. Green Sass with a little extra apple cider vinegar and lime juice. It ruled.

oh poo poo.

I bet this would be interesting treated like menemen too

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Trying to use up everything I can today, so breakfast today is a sunflower and rye bagel with cream cheese, a habanero, and a leftover lamb chop

Zabba51
Aug 21, 2020

Idiot
Woke up at 2pm. First thing you eat is breakfast right?

Simple avocado and chicken wrap.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Even with cheese glue this fucker wasn't staying put, so it was a knife and fork breakfast sandwich.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

iajanus posted:

Trying to use up everything I can today, so breakfast today is a sunflower and rye bagel with cream cheese, a habanero, and a leftover lamb chop

Sexy!

Here was my breakfast today. Bacon, egg, and Brie on an everything bagel.

These were a different type of egg from the farm we usually get them from and they seem to take a lot longer to cook for some reason. So, very runny yolk here.

User Error
Aug 31, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Sexy!

Here was my breakfast today. Bacon, egg, and Brie on an everything bagel.

These were a different type of egg from the farm we usually get them from and they seem to take a lot longer to cook for some reason. So, very runny yolk here.

Ooh, I have some camembert I need to use up, gonna do that this weekend.

Zabba51
Aug 21, 2020

Idiot
Ended up doing on stove top as my current moatly empty house does not have a pan that can go in the oven. Can't wait for my stuff to get here.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Nice looking frittata. During the cooler months they are one of my go-to weeknight meals.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

Potato and veggie quiche! I told my wife I'd either make a quiche or deviled eggs today since we have more eggs incoming from our CSA. Maybe I chose wrong, deviled eggs are amazing, but this turned out really well either way. I did roast up way too many veggies so we wound up with a nice little side hash thing.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Recovery breakfast after a big night watching football. Bagel with sausages, haloumi, pickles, avocado, habanero and tomato relish.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I've been working on a recipe for a hot and sour version of moo goo gai pan.

leftover that is what I had for breakfast

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Burrata is the best thing

Leftover fried rice needs re-crisping in bacon fat, and a fried egg

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

The last of the pork butt I smoked this weekend. If you’ve never had a pulled pork, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich... you need to get on that.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
holy poo poo

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008
I had some left over rice and random bits so I made Nasi Goreng.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The last of the pork butt I smoked this weekend. If you’ve never had a pulled pork, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich... you need to get on that.

Goddamn.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Yesterday

Today

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Is that ketchup?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I think a breakfast sandwich is a perfectly appropriate place for a little ketchup.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I think a breakfast sandwich is a perfectly appropriate place for a little ketchup.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

Our CSA has a little baking section that is largely pricy stuff we could make at home, but occasionally we treat ourselves to some bagels or cinnamon rolls or whatever. Lately they've been selling this thing called a "Philly muffin," which is like a sourdough English muffin with everything bagel stuff on it. Nothing fancy, but it means a very very nice breakfast sandwich.

This was an egg, sharp cheddar, pickled banana peppers, and tomato achaar. Eating it was like a dream.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Breakfast tacos!

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

T-t-t-t-t-t-tripple post

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Decided I can't have fried eggs every day, so I tried making american-style pancakes. They were very good. With soymilk, homemade jam and eggs from the back garden.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

You can, you just shouldn't. Subtle difference.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

toplitzin posted:

T-t-t-t-t-t-tripple post

Oh drat looking good!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I ate this at 8pm, but I hadn't eaten anything else today so it's technically breakfast.

Greek gigantes beans, chorizo, seed "bread", avocado, egg, hash browns.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

User Error
Aug 31, 2006

gently caress yea

I wish lox wasn't so expensive.

Raikiri
Nov 3, 2008

User Error posted:

gently caress yea

I made gravlax the other day which isn't dissimilar. Came out really well and cost about £6 for 500g.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Made gravlax

It was dank.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

And now I want to do that next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfriede Shrempf
Jan 13, 2008
Great Job!

That looks great!

User Error posted:

I've been making carrot "lox". I looked at a few recipes online and just experimented from there. My recommendation - add smoked salt and use it for homemade Philadelphia rolls. And bagels of course.