Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thanks to gamepass Ill pretend like Im considering finishing Resident Evil 7 this month I wont ever play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

How about one of those Wizard101 things

Gotta be more specific than that, there are a lot of Wizard101 things lol

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Also, I forgot to mention this but KingsIsle has some tower defense flash game people can log into with their Wizard101 account and through it you can use their premium currency to buy a style of pet that is only available through said flash game. In order they are Eyebendito, Eyecarumba, and Eyediache.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Looking forward to January 2021 when CK3 will have £328.74 of DLC to buy

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EFF PEE ESS

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

my personality is "leather jacket"

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Barudak posted:

Thanks to gamepass Ill pretend like Im considering finishing Resident Evil 7 this month I wont ever play it.

You should, it's great. Does it have the DLC? If so play End of Zoe, it's the greatest DLC ever made

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Usually Gamepass games won't have the DLC, I assume that is one of the "hooks"

When the first CK3 Expansion is out I will probably end up getting it on Steam but in the meantime, gonna play both that Wasteland 3 for $5 a month

(I am incredibly bad at managing value with subscriptions, I have had TLOU2 since release from Gamefly and I haven't even started it. I ended up paying like $75 to rent, beat, and return Knack 1)

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I'm not gonna pretend that Gods & Monsters was some great name, but they have now renamed it to Immortals Fenyx Rising, which is the single worst name in the history of the world.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Usually Gamepass games won't have the DLC, I assume that is one of the "hooks"

When the first CK3 Expansion is out I will probably end up getting it on Steam but in the meantime, gonna play both that Wasteland 3 for $5 a month

(I am incredibly bad at managing value with subscriptions, I have had TLOU2 since release from Gamefly and I haven't even started it. I ended up paying like $75 to rent, beat, and return Knack 1)

Do you have maybe a 1 sentence review of game pass

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

one sentence gamepass review "it sucks rear end but what are you gonna do"

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I'm not gonna pretend that Gods & Monsters was some great name, but they have now renamed it to Immortals Fenyx Rising, which is the single worst name in the history of the world.

i wonder if it had something to do with the fact that every time i tried to google that game i got a bunch of results for a 1998 biopic of the guy who directed "frankenstein" with boris karloff

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Convex posted:

You should, it's great. Does it have the DLC? If so play End of Zoe, it's the greatest DLC ever made

I got out of the house and realized I wasn't having any fun and that I wouldn't suddenly begin to have fun if I kept playing, so Im not buying DLC for it.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

two thumbs down; requires use of microsoft store

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

"you pay 5 dollars a month to have temporary access to a bunch of games you were realistically only going to play for a couple weeks anyway"

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

homeless snail posted:

one sentence gamepass review "it sucks rear end but what are you gonna do"

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

SeXReX posted:

"you pay 5 dollars a month to have temporary access to a bunch of games you were realistically only going to play for a couple weeks anyway"

Also you can just sort of access the games when the arcane magics decide to allow you to download them. The download can and will appear anywhere on your harddrive, possible on a hard drive that isn't connected to the PC.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

stev posted:

Also you can just sort of access the games when the arcane magics decide to allow you to download them. The download can and will appear anywhere on your harddrive, possible on a hard drive that isn't connected to the PC.

I was interested in checking out the install folders for a Gamepass game and Windows told me I didn't have access to the folder, even as admin of my own PC...?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I was interested in checking out the install folders for a Gamepass game and Windows told me I didn't have access to the folder, even as admin of my own PC...?

the reason flight sim 2020 installs itself as a launcher that then installs the game for real is specifically to get around this bizarre limitation they themselves baked in

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

millenials: we need healthcare!!!

democrats: we hear you loud and clear... here are some signs for animal crossing!! #resist #imwithher

https://twitter.com/kellymakena/status/1300803269997006848

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Here's my completed Blitty.

This is one of our cats, Selena.

This is me introducing the Blitty to Selena.

This is the aftermath.

I fixed the leg up though so now they are fine.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

FirstAidKite posted:

what's it made of?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

That's neat :)

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1300834671157284865

absolute unit

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rinkles posted:

what's it made of?

Wool. Or at least I hope it's wool. That's what the needle felting kit claimed it was :v:

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

This is awesome and looks significantly less like a cube with a butt. a cubutt

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
:3:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_A1GNx0M9M

Back Alley Borks
Oct 22, 2017

Awoo.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

As it turns out, designing a file system with large corporate infrastructures in mind allows you to do some really weird poo poo in a localized environment. You can take ownership via separate means, but then the Windows Store and apps break!

The 7th Guest posted:

democrats: we hear you loud and clear... here are some signs for animal crossing!! #resist #imwithher

Oh joy, a campaign manager saw AOC's genuine AC stuff and now Nintendo games have politics.

Back Alley Borks fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Sep 1, 2020

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i've had a 1080ti for years without a single complaint, that card was crazy future-proofed if you didn't go for 4k or RTX

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Ugh
https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/1300796205518249984

Kojima had the books on his desk in one tweet, I assume whatever KojiPro makes from that will be way better than this

Weedle
May 31, 2006

sounds 1000 times better than the “what if we still had chattel slavery” show they were gonna do

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Holy poo poo hypnospace outlaw is so good

It’s like front mission 3

if they took the fake internet and made it extremely 90s

Made it really funny and gave the sites evolving backstories

And just removed all the mech combat or story or anything that wasn’t the fake internet

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Give me all the Animal Crossing politics over the solid three weeks of Trump ads that Youtube wouldn't even let you opt out of.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Holy poo poo hypnospace outlaw is so good

It’s like front mission 3

if they took the fake internet and made it extremely 90s

Made it really funny and gave the sites evolving backstories

And just removed all the mech combat or story or anything that wasn’t the fake internet

It's on Gamepass! sv, octg

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

The 7th Guest posted:

animal crossing TO THE POLLS

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Does anyone have that old drawing of Kaz Hirai (I think) holding up a massive glowing PS3 with a baby's face on it?

I realise I'll sound extremely insane if it was just something I dreamt.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

animal crossing the aisle to pass a modest increase in federal funding for municipal police departments

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

from CSPAM: "animal crossing the picket line"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I have a lot of work to do today. And yet...