Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

All the Dream accusations are grooming, right? The WWE stance is probably "He didn't touch anyone, book him".

that and apparently hes only targeting canadians? so that makes it more red tapey to try to get something moving legally especially with wwe not touring anymore, they're not gonna punish him if he cant get charged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/OneCharmingMan/status/1298061707684716544

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Are people being extradited right now? If not, maybe when that starts happening again, Dream gets extradited and charged in Canada?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

quote:

JS: It was me, asking him questions (that have) to do with wrestling and at some point during that conversation he asked to compare “sizes.” I said I wasn’t really comfortable with that and so he said “don’t worry I’ll go first” and he sent a picture of his penis. Then he said “your turn” so I took a picture (from) online and sent it to him.

CPE: After that did you continue to talk to him about this?

JS: He just told me “oh you’ll be good bro for TV” and then he said “I’ll text you from my phone number now I gotta go”

:whitewater:

this dude is a straight up predator

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fire him into the sun.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Put him on TV and make money off of him because you're WWE and you're immune to consequences. Or something...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

🤦‍♂️ C’mon, Mike. Log the hell off.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Jeez, Mike. It's not THAT big.

John Cenas Jorts
Dec 21, 2012
Did any more information ever come out about which trainers at Chikara were being covered up for? I know Ophidian did some poo poo but I never heard about anyone else

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

John Cenas Jorts posted:

Did any more information ever come out about which trainers at Chikara were being covered up for? I know Ophidian did some poo poo but I never heard about anyone else

when did i give you permission to post??????

John Cenas Jorts
Dec 21, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

when did i give you permission to post??????

:biglips:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Austin Theory appeared back on NXT. He's accused of trying to groom a 13-year-old girl.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Jerusalem posted:

Austin Theory appeared back on NXT. He's accused of trying to groom a 13-year-old girl.

So he fits right in on NXT

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, WWE knows they can get away this. They know they’re above the law. So ridiculous. Don’t have enough people holding them accountable either.

Total bummer.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/austintheory1/status/1298812382001737728 This dude really disabled comments on his tweets

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Should have laid that in a little more.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

When is he getting a belt?

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Joey Ryan has begun reuploading videos to his Youtube channel.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

fatherofmustard posted:

Joey Ryan has begun reuploading videos to his Youtube channel.
I just took a look: He restored all of the videos he made private (which was his whole channel) and uploaded 169 Bar Wrestling matches overnight. He's probably in a cash crunch; his intergender stuff always did big numbers, and I believe he only uploaded his own matches before this, not other stuff from the Bar shows.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Noted sex pest Curt Stallion is now signed with the WWE.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they're actually signing people again lmao what a bunch of creeps

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SalTheBard posted:

Noted sex pest Curt Stallion is now signed with the WWE.

They also signed Josh Briggs who was DMing a 13 year old.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pylons posted:

They also signed Josh Briggs who was DMing a 13 year old.

Briggs even acknowledged the girl's age in one of the DMs and still kept going

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Triple H really trying to double-down on that bullshit about forming NXT UK to protect wrestling from sexpests, eh?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

Triple H really trying to double-down on that bullshit about forming NXT UK to protect wrestling from sexpests, eh?

Turns out this was actually a misquote. What he really said was NXT UK was formed to protect sexpests in wrestling

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Since the tweet has been deleted, what's the go with Curt Stallion?

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
https://twitter.com/TheMadKurt/status/1301089413695451137?s=20

thank you PWI very cool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God, I had assumed they had just written it and not updated since Speaking Out (which is still terrible for a publication to do) but they straight up reference it (and seemingly excuse it!?!) and still ranked him anyway? :stare:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

How could anyone think this was ok to put in print? :cripes:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

At least they didn’t add in a super defensive “it was legal though because 16 is the age of consent in the UK” although maybe that was for word count/space reasons.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That is a loving insane write up. He didn't do anything this year and is a nonce - top 100 wrestler in the world.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Controversy creates Cash?? Like is pwi doing it for attention?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

That is a loving insane write up. He didn't do anything this year and is a nonce - top 100 wrestler in the world.

It's better than their original plan of putting Lars Sullivan at 88

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

It's better than their original plan of putting Lars Sullivan at 88

No, they just put him at 14 instead

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Testekill posted:

Since the tweet has been deleted, what's the go with Curt Stallion?

Iv was trying to find it too and couldn't. I believe it had something to do with grabbing an underage kids dick.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Controversy creates Cash?? Like is pwi doing it for attention?

The list has never had any artistic value. It's just wrestlers the average Western fan is most likely able to name and they don't actually think about anything when compiling it

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The whole paragraph for why they put him there is all negative things, like the whole paragraph lmao

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The way I read it is them thinking he's (somehow) entitled to a much higher spot and the writeup is a justification for why he's way down at 88. PWI has always sucked but just wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
am i wrong or is cancellation misspelled in that, too

Being petty, but I think I'm allowed to be petty