Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

elf help book posted:

labo is pretty cool btw

wrong its stupid cardboard toy like buying expensive paper airplane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fitting a mario 3D marathon (all star/shine run) into my schedule around tony hawk and hyrule warriors and cursing Nintendo for all of their great content.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Simpsons Gabbo voice] Labo

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I assume it'll launch now at a discounted price then maybe go permanent when the 3D World remaster comes out. Otherwise that kind of sucks balls.

edit: no it gets delisted after the 3D World thing comes out, wtf. I assume maybe they had to rush production to get it released this month (Covid disruption etc) and it'll relaunch maybe this time next year with Galaxy 2 at a higher price point?

its because the switch is a turd and mario is the sphincter op

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mario ftw but Nintendo making their own Disney vault is dumb as poo poo.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

unironically excited to watch my toddler react with wonder at the RC toys interacting with the screen Mario for at least 20 minutes, until he tells me to turn it off forever and goes back to watching frozen 2.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Happy 35th, Mario

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Mario ftw but Nintendo making their own Disney vault is dumb as poo poo.

its a good idea now. someone shoot this mod aka a moron, with a gun [real not a pretend mineccraf/fortnite one]

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
mario will be getting cancelled on march 31st 2021, at which point & thereafter it will be unthinkable to celebrate his legacy or provide him material support.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

unironically excited to watch my toddler react with wonder at the RC toys interacting with the screen Mario for at least 20 minutes, until he tells me to turn it off forever and goes back to watching frozen 2.

i will be doing this except childless

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Mario is nice enough to step aside in March so we can celebrate Zelda's 35th

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

welcome to the Nintendo Vault. Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred. on that shelf is the mario 35th anniversary, Four Swords: Anniversary Edition, and on the left is the version of ocarina of time with the crescent moon blocks and the muslim chanting in the fire temple.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Four Swords: Anniversary Edition being limited is so weird. its a local only co-op game, get that into everyones hands, install it on every 3ds without asking

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

Four Swords: Anniversary Edition being limited is so weird. its a local only co-op game, get that into everyones hands, install it on every 3ds without asking

yeah, i truly don't get it. they unlocked it four or five times and always made it free and then just... lock it again. i think it's just part of the tradition of making it close to impossible to get any version of Four Swords to run. the original only running if you can get four people with cables makes it hard to even emulate.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

hot

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

sold, and sold

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the metaphor doesn't even make sense. why would mario (who comes from the switch) be the sphincter and not the other way around? he was just too scared, justifiably, to call mario a turd.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hat did they announce apart from the triple pack?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

He's a sphincter because, like the famous internet sphincter itself, I smile with warm nostalgia upon seeing him

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Super Mario Battle Royale

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

the metaphor doesn't even make sense. why would mario (who comes from the switch) be the sphincter and not the other way around? he was just too scared, justifiably, to call mario a turd.

Sounds like you've been triggered.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

A Game and Watch that plays original Super Mario Bros and Lost Levels, a remaster for Super Mario 3D world, a Mario Kart with RV toys where you set up the courses in your living room, and a bunch of merchandise and Mario themed events in stuff like Smash and Animal Crossing

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Super Mario 3D World port with new content

Handheld that just plays Super Mario Bros

Online Mario Bros that's kinda like Tetris 99

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

A Game and Watch that plays original Super Mario Bros and Lost Levels, a remaster for Super Mario 3D world, a Mario Kart with RV toys where you set up the courses in your living room, and a bunch of merchandise and Mario themed events in stuff like Smash and Animal Crossing
3DW has an added world(?) which looks super bad rear end. Also conflicting reports on if it'll have online multiplayer or not. I wasn't really expecting it at all because Nintendo is lazy and sucks with online, but now that the possibility of it existing is in my brain I want it badly.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i've never finished sunshine. will i this time. hard to say

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i wonder what the animal crossing furniture will be.......

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

these fuckers should add a new dlc planet to odyssey

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Milkman posted:

i've never finished sunshine. will i this time. hard to say

it looks like they're not making any changes but a blue coin checklist would improve a lot about Sunshine.

Plutonis posted:

these fuckers should add a new dlc planet to odyssey

hell just release Mario 64 in the Odyssey engine

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
if you think mario 64 has bad controls you are a smooth brain boomer bitch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

3DW has an added world(?) which looks super bad rear end. Also conflicting reports on if it'll have online multiplayer or not. I wasn't really expecting it at all because Nintendo is lazy and sucks with online, but now that the possibility of it existing is in my brain I want it badly.

The eShop page straight up says online multiplayer.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Imps on edge in the Nintendo thread

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The eShop page straight up says online multiplayer.

oh that owns. gonna have to connect with some people in march...

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
https://twitter.com/akfamilyhome/status/1301556084721635328?s=21

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Mario us my dick, and Bowser is my balls!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Mario us my dick

maybe before getting a super mushroom!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What is this revisionist history...they didn't even include Galaxy 2 in the montage at the end. But it's the best one!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They also didn't include New Supe 2 (lol) or New Supe U. Weird montage, but it's a bit troubling that they've seemingly memoryholed Galaxy 2 entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

They also didn't include New Supe 2 (lol) or New Supe U. Weird montage, but it's a bit troubling that they've seemingly memoryholed Galaxy 2 entirely.

it's in the new Nintendo vault.