Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Hey, you made it!

Welcome to Spoonville, a city filled with fun and friendly Spoon friends!

Post ITT to be assigned a Spoonville ambassador, who can show you around, chill with you, and who you can share secrets with (and they totally won't tell anyone ever, even if the secret is totally embarassing!)

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Reporting for duty, Chewbecca.

As a man I once worked with said, "who the hell listens to Spoon?"

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

rear end-penny posted:

Your Spoonville Ambassador is the mysterious and beautiful Lilith Millicent Mcgillicuddy. Whatever you do, don't make direct eye contact

You guys have fun!

Macnult

excited to meet my spoon ambassador

Chewbecca

Macnult posted:

excited to meet my spoon ambassador

You've got "Tiny Tim" (nobody knows his actual name, sorry). Tim is *cough* a little intense, but he'll have your back, always

Have fun you guys!

Macnult

Chewbecca posted:

You've got "Tiny Tim" (nobody knows his actual name, sorry). Tim is *cough* a little intense, but he'll have your back, always

Have fun you guys!

sick let’s scoop out all the cool spots tim

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

rear end-penny posted:

That's the way we get by the way we get by, alright!

Chewbecca

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

That's the way we get by the way we get by, alright!

Princess Tinkles will be pleased to show you around!

Escape From Noise

Plz help! I am lost in Spoonville as I am unfamiliar with the area! I sure could use an ambassador.

Chewbecca

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Plz help! I am lost in Spoonville as I am unfamiliar with the area! I sure could use an ambassador.

Your ambassador is Suzie Suze, she's a pretty hep cat so she'll be able to show you all the most swinging venues. Suzie Suze loves to party.

Enjoy!

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

Your ambassador is Suzie Suze, she's a pretty hep cat so she'll be able to show you all the most swinging venues. Suzie Suze loves to party.

Enjoy!

I am trying to not song Suzie Q with all my might and I am ready 2 party down!

Prof. Crocodile

a little nervous to meet my spoon ambassador tbqh.

Chewbecca

Prof. Crocodile posted:

a little nervous to meet my spoon ambassador tbqh.

Don't be nervous! You've got siblings Furball and Wendy. Wendy is a little quiet at first (which makes sense given she's a cat), but she's a lot of fun once you get to know her.

You'll have a blast!

nut

hello I am new here aloha did I say it right

Chewbecca

nut posted:

hello I am new here aloha did I say it right

We speak all languages here at Spoonville! You're in for a real treat, your ambassador is Glenda the Good Spoon and she can keep you safe and show you Spoonville's most mystical locations!

nut

Glenda has asked me to marry her and I think I may say yes

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
This my first visit to Spoonville. I'd appreciate it if someone could show me around.

Chewbecca

nut posted:

Glenda has asked me to marry her and I think I may say yes

All of us here at Spoonville wish you every future happiness, and many little future teaspoons! :yum:

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Sep 6, 2020

Chewbecca

Barking Gecko posted:

This my first visit to Spoonville. I'd appreciate it if someone could show me around.

Riot is a punk spoon, he likes to 'rage against the machine' so to speak. Don't let his exterior fool you though, he's actually a real sweetheart and will be able to show you all the coolest underground bookshops and cafes.

You kids have fun now!

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

Your Spoonville Ambassador is the mysterious and beautiful Lilith Millicent Mcgillicuddy. Whatever you do, don't make direct eye contact

You guys have fun!

Oh, hey Lilith. Can I call you Lilith or do you have to say Lilith Millicent Mcgillicuddy, like A Tribe Called Quest? Not making eye contact is my preferred way of communicating, I'm sure we'll get along fine.

Ass-penny

I like that LMM is climbing a tree, that shows an adventurous spirit.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Me at the Spoonville town council meeting, they have long been awaiting my well articulated, deeply considered speech for why we as Spoonville should legalize weed even more, rendering it extra-legal, super legal, judiciously legal to a point that it's so legal that people would think it no less legal than breathing air in public. They observe me crawling similar to an ant because I'm low to the earth as I stroll up to the town hall, I'm in my hub spinner, lowrider, hydraulics on mega-low as I skim off the asphalt like caramel licked off a pan brother. I waltz into the council building and I do mean waltz, my leg moves whipping and wapping out in slo-mo because I'm on that Jigglers infused with the hottest new strains that got triple threat efficacy in getting you to that ant state, the ant-mind, killer efficient and lethal at debating, using only facts, and only feelings in tandem, bound together by the wisdom of balance, I hold up my chain and give a blessing to the memory of Triple Six Mafia who ascended to heaven on that faithful third day when they overdosed on Bin Laden Weed and left this earth to reach a state of consciousness here-to-fore unknown and unexperienced by us.

There's coughing, clearing throats, nervous shifting in the bean bag chairs and the shuffling in the beans within the chairs is like a chorus of rainsticks at a Boy Scout camp-out sushing all at once, like a hall-wide shooshing sound cuz it's time to shoosh and hear the All-Powerful's words.

I click on the clicker and the projector switches on, the big white crumpled bedsheet screens shimmers and makes it seem as though everyone is tripping huge balls, only accentuating the anticipation of the crowd. I pull it up, on screen, they recognize it immediately, they know what it is, and they couldn't believe it before, it was the argument they should have known would have sealed the extra-legal weed-gal debate.

It's the music video Still Tippin' by Mike Jones, feat. Slim Thug and Paul Wall. Mike Jones turns his face to the crowd from the comfort of his extremely low, low-rider (tippin') and says with the utmost confidence, as the crowd gasps.

"BLOWIN ON THAT ENDO

GAMECUBE,

NINTENDO."

The crowd explodes in cheers, it's unanimous, weed is now extra legal.

OP please render this dramatically with spoonmen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I was told there would be free spoon wives :colbert:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Chewbecca

Your ambassador is Nigel the Long. Nigel is known for his all-seeing eyes, and his love of reading many, many words. Some say Nigel's eyes are capable of seeing the future - let us know what the future holds for you! Good luck, you crazy kids

Chewbecca

prepuce repurposed posted:

I was told there would be free spoon wives :colbert:

The ambassador showing you around is the beautiful and glamorous Lorelei Lorraine Longbottom. She's known for being one of Spoonville's most eligible bachelorette's - so consider yourself lucky!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:pervert: I know a lil spoon when I see 1

Escape From Noise

Repeatedly and loudly asking everyone in Spoonville, "What's the scoop?"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
boy, i might have zero memory of how i got here, but this spoonville place looks swell!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Chewbecca

magic cactus posted:

boy, i might have zero memory of how i got here, but this spoonville place looks swell!

Welcome friend! Princess Sweetcheeks is here to show you around. She's very much a dainty lady of refined tastes, so she'll take you to all of the fanciest events and galas. What you might not know about is her love of heavy metal music, I hope you brought hearing protection cos she likes to rock :rock:

Stay safe!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
spoongoon, come together with your posts

Chewbecca

barnold posted:

spoongoon, come together with your posts

Your Spoonville Ambassador is Ti. Ti like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, and hanging out with the gang in the top drawer. Ti is excellent with secrets and it's said he can make wishes come true!

Jinh

I've been stuck at the Spoonville Airport for 69 years due to lacking paperwork. The world has changed so much! I need an ambassador to show me around

sb hermit

I've been stuck at the spoonerville bus terminal for the last 69 minutes because I was referencing last year's schedules and apparently the express bus now only runs once on weekends.

Well, might as well make the best of it and stay overnight. Any ambassadors available that know the local breweries?

Manifisto

spoonville seems lovely, would someone be able to show me the ropes?

ty nesamdoom!

Chewbecca

Jinh posted:

I've been stuck at the Spoonville Airport for 69 years due to lacking paperwork. The world has changed so much! I need an ambassador to show me around

Sorry for the wait, we're do glad you finally made it! Harry is your Spoonville Ambassador. He's excellent at showing people the ropes, due to the fact he's got an unusual number of eyes :eyepop:

Enjoy the sights, you crazy kids!

Chewbecca

starbucks hermit posted:

I've been stuck at the spoonerville bus terminal for the last 69 minutes because I was referencing last year's schedules and apparently the express bus now only runs once on weekends.

Well, might as well make the best of it and stay overnight. Any ambassadors available that know the local breweries?

Your Spoonville Ambassadors are Glenjimen and Benjamin. This crazy duo are very much into breweries, so much so their favorite food is, you guessed it, Vegemite!

Chewbecca

Manifisto posted:

spoonville seems lovely, would someone be able to show me the ropes?

Welcome friend, we're pleased to have you. I'm pleased to introduce you to Cool Kyle. There will be no waiting in lines as long as you're with Cool Kyle, but good luck avoiding the paparazzi!

Manifisto

Chewbecca posted:

Welcome friend, we're pleased to have you. I'm pleased to introduce you to Cool Kyle. There will be no waiting in lines as long as you're with Cool Kyle, but good luck avoiding the paparazzi!

he's already my best friend, even though we just met!

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hi i joined this site to meet spoons and do spoon related activities, looking for friendship first but perhaps more if the spoon and i really hit it off

please no dick pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

Your Spoonville Ambassadors are Glenjimen and Benjamin. This crazy duo are very much into breweries, so much so their favorite food is, you guessed it, Vegemite!

I look forward to sharing many hoppy IPAs, seasonal brews, and pub food with my new best friends Glenj and Benj. I like the cut of their jib.