Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
I like cnn quoting the fire fighter spokesman or whatever talking about how sad it is that these people won’t be able to remember the event the way they wanted

Lol

Not sad. gently caress them all to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The funniest part of the gender reveal armageddon is that these people have done more property damage than all crime combined.

They have done 12 digit, in the hundreds of billions of dollars damage.

They have done so much damage that lawsuits and criminal charges aren't even feasible. How do you sue someone earning $80k for $100B? How do you charge someone with doing property damage to a time zone?

Unthinkable levels of crime here.

But everyone doing a gender reveal is a literal cop family or cop sympathizer family, so they get qualified immunity, hence the increasingly bizarre but legally distinct gender reveal atrocities.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jlukeroberts/status/1303323424044060674

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
Oof. That feels cursed.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

The funniest part of the gender reveal armageddon is that these people have done more property damage than all crime combined.

They have done so much damage that lawsuits and criminal charges aren't even feasible. How do you sue someone earning $80k for $100B? How do you charge someone with doing property damage to a time zone?

You make them do a coup in a Latin American country that will sign over oil rights to the us or something, easy.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Spanish Manlove posted:

You make them do a coup in a Latin American country that will sign over oil rights to the us or something, easy.

Congrats in advance on being elected senator of California.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

White people are always sure their own negligence could never be seen as criminal

They truly are the poo poo heel cop of races

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
A gender reveal party, but a giant banner unfurls reading "FOR SALE. BABY SHOES. NEVER WORN ."

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Forbidden fruit
For other uses, see Forbidden fruit (disambiguation).

Forbidden fruit is a name given to the fruit growing in the Garden of Eden which God commands mankind not to eat. In the biblical narrative, Adam and Eve eat the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of gender and are exiled from Eden.

Depiction of the original sin by Jan Brueghel de Oude and Peter Paul Rubens

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of boy and girl, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
— Genesis 2:16–17

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Childfree adults in their 30s painting a mushroom cloud pink and captioning it "gender reveal lol" to trigger the chuds but then also writing a literal essay to make sure everyone knows that it's actually a very serious issue makes me long for the days when edgy Sesame Street memes were the worst thing to grace this thread.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Shut up, sleeveless.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Sleeveless posted:

Childfree adults in their 30s painting a mushroom cloud pink and captioning it "gender reveal lol" to trigger the chuds but then also writing a literal essay to make sure everyone knows that it's actually a very serious issue makes me long for the days when edgy Sesame Street memes were the worst thing to grace this thread.

Shut the gently caress up guy mann

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but with a gender reveal party.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Sleeveless posted:

If you're going to post at least tell us the loving gender?

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
the Gender Reveal Party Defender has logged on

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Broken condom in alley this morning. Needle puncture in burst reservoir tip. This city's afraid of me. I've seen the ultrasound. The OR's are extended gutters, and the gutters are full of afterbirth, and when the drains finally scab over all the bridesmaids will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and procreation will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper "Its A Boy."

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

gently caress yeah

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Look, I told you about my 4am browsing habits in strict confidence.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Thanks to Windows98 I understood this reference

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LOL

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

BonHair posted:

Source: I'm "one of the good ones"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 22:44 on Sep 8, 2020

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sleeveless posted:

why do you get to post here still? I thought parachute accounts were grounds for an instant perma

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Memento posted:

why do you get to post here still? I thought parachute accounts were grounds for an instant perma

Only if the original is also perma'd. Any while Guy Mann and his alts are rightfully hated he has not been banished.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dear Prudence posted:

Wrong. There was clearly a blue beam of radioactive isotopes shooting into the air.

Why do you think Soviets follow the pink blue worldview

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Memento posted:

Parachute Accounts are not instant permas, avshalom is allowed on her various alts as long as she doesn't threaten to cocoon the president in her vagina again.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

HAHA

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh no there has been a transporter accident and there are now two copies of everyone.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:3:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

om nom nom posted:

Be sure to color code your infants so that strangers know what their genitals look like

If you see a child wearing blue and immediately start thinking about his dick I think maybe there's something else going on here

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Crane Fist posted:

If you see a child wearing blue and immediately start thinking about his dick I think maybe there's something else going on here

You don’t have to think about it, he’s wearing blue.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Maestro posted:

You don’t have to think about it, he’s wearing blue.

I don't have to think about it because I'm normal but whatever works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Hopefully prison!!!

Sleeveless posted:

If you dont think a trend with multiple casualties and billions in damages is serious then lmao gently caress off my dduuuudde. At least tide pods only hurt one person at a time with no property damage. Given how few gender reveal parties have "gone wrong" as a percentage of the whole, its IMPRESSIVE how much damage they've done.