Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

( http://superadventuresingaming.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-terminator-ms-dos.html if you were going to ask )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

3D Megadoodoo posted:

playing games for the innovation is like eating soup because you like having the whole piping hot bowl spill on your lap

look at this guy. probably didn't even like tresspasser.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TimWinter posted:

look at this guy. probably didn't even like tresspasser.

trespassing is for geeks, i only play newcomer

i'm assuming this is the good ending

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
that’s what I imagine many finnish people look like

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’m Finnish and I have a full head of hair and am almost never surrounded by rockers :colbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

move? that's not possible right now.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Imagine putting all that effort into making colour graphics on the Commodore 64 but just being a really dogshit artist lmao.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I’m Finnish and I have a full head of hair and am almost never surrounded by rockers :colbert:

more like finished

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

carry on then posted:

more like finished

:masterstroke:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh come on!

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Bored Online posted:

move? that's not possible right now.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

holy loving lomarf
https://twitter.com/michaelphigham/status/1304072241055805445

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

It's not huge so much as explicitly designed to not fit well in an entertainment center with spaces for a stereo receiver/game console/dvd/vcr

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

NoneMoreNegative posted:

A good thought

https://www.techradar.com/uk/reviews/nacon-revolution-unlimited-pro-controller

drat this poo poo is expensive, all I wanted was to try the gyro fps aiming stuff I posted upthread a bit :mad:

gyro aiming is great on switch, i gotta get something with gyro for pc too

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

thought this was loss at first

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If I had several hundred to throw at a home computer video game console whenever those and the PS Quintuple come out, I'd honestly probably buy a Wii U.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CJS: I was playing Sonic Mania and one of the "boss fights" was like a Tetris and why can't I just play the Tetris?!?!?!?!?

Also the graphics are really nice... in a game that is built entirely around going so fast you literally don't have any time to look at the graphics. Stupid loving coders lmao.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

PIZZA.BAT posted:

thought this was loss at first

it’s a loss of cabinet space

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Clark Nova posted:

It's not huge so much as explicitly designed to not fit well in an entertainment center with spaces for a stereo receiver/game console/dvd/vcr

yeah even if I wanted one there’d be no place for me to put it

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

how is this poo poo gonna integrate into this kick rear end set up????

e. gently caress you imgur

Moo Cowabunga fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Sep 11, 2020

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

3D Megadoodoo posted:

CJS: I was playing Sonic Mania and one of the "boss fights" was like a Tetris and why can't I just play the Tetris?!?!?!?!?

Also the graphics are really nice... in a game that is built entirely around going so fast you literally don't have any time to look at the graphics. Stupid loving coders lmao.

that's dr. robotnik's mean bean machine (aka puyo puyo).

if you like it try Puyo Puyo Tetris on switch which mixes both games (i.e. you can be playing puyo puyo while your opponent is playing tetris). it has online multiplayer and story mode. it's been a while since i played it but it was good. the character voices are annoying though.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

did they actually manage to get the psu inside this time or does the mini tower still need a huge external brick?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lmao at that huge meme generator. just buy a minipc, gently caress.

any good Xbox exclusives are on gamepass anyway

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

you can play puyo puyo 2 (tsuu) for free in the snes online switch app

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the lil bonus pack in shadowrun hong kong has you schlepping for the cure to a coronavirus and dodging hong kong riots

check the release date of that fuckin game

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

bob dobbs is dead posted:

the lil bonus pack in shadowrun hong kong has you schlepping for the cure to a coronavirus and dodging hong kong riots

check the release date of that fuckin game
lol i totally forgot about that aspect of it. i should replay it again

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
making my way through hitman 2016 (in hitman 2’s engine) and not bothering to do much that’s more creative than using a death syringe and exploding rubber duck to grease targets. before i unlocked those i just strolled along mozambiquing marks with the not-silverballer

not even sure how i unlocked the syringe lol. i liked futzing around the one area of ground zeroes but these hitman sandbox levels don’t do an awful lot for me. oh well, at least hitman 2 was via psnow

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its so good except for the fighting, which sucks so bad

maybe like cheat or something? turning always hitting on or something

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

maybe like cheat or something? turning always hitting on or something
for srhk? you can just play on easy peasy and use direct damage mage spells or else do a quickness/rifles build to win pretty easily in most cases. it’s not that hard but you can make combat fairly quick outside of the heavily scripted scenarios

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

big fail for something called “hit man”

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

how much is the most expensive xbox gonna be again? bc i understand that both of the new consoles have essentially a ryzen 3700 and a 5700xt gpu inside, which is a moderately high-end gaming pc if you were to buy those parts right now but not the top of the line by any means.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Sagebrush posted:

how much is the most expensive xbox gonna be again? bc i understand that both of the new consoles have essentially a ryzen 3700 and a 5700xt gpu inside, which is a moderately high-end gaming pc if you were to buy those parts right now but not the top of the line by any means.

$499

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

i just realized they put the main vents for those things on top. i'm sure that's going to work well when little ~*xXxMunkySpunkxXx*~ throws a week's worth of dirty laundry on top of it

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1303790308929478661?s=21

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

pretty sure people have been gauging the size for a while

*snnnnnooooort*

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MORE LIKE THE MACROHARD XBOX XBOX XBOX, XBOX XBOX XBOX

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Uptime Sinclair posted:

i liked futzing around the one area of ground zeroes but these hitman sandbox levels don’t do an awful lot for me. oh well, at least hitman 2 was via psnow

i think they messed up by making the opportunities into little extended stories that you need tooltips to follow instead of just making them little things happening in the world that you can use however you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

The_Franz posted:

i just realized they put the main vents for those things on top. i'm sure that's going to work well when little ~*xXxMunkySpunkxXx*~ throws a week's worth of dirty laundry on top of it

its a trashcan mac pro