Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

julius relies on his size and layers of muscles to defend against attacks. gensai can carve stone with his bare hands. it's really not much of a competition.

But can he carve Pure German Science Muscle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

verbal enema posted:

But can he carve Pure German Science Muscle

Julius might just flex his muscles like a net and catch Gensai's hand in between the fibers

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

AtomikKrab posted:

Julius might just flex his muscles like a net and catch Gensai's hand in between the fibers

Ah yes, the Biscuit Oliva technique.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

julius relies on his size and layers of muscles to defend against attacks. gensai can carve stone with his bare hands. it's really not much of a competition.

toa carved a tunnel under a mountain and how did that work out for him

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

AtomikKrab posted:

Definitely not a technique.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Julius is already completely superhuman so I hope this manga just keeps making the superhumans even more superhuman until we get people demolishing buildings with their punches

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Julius is already completely superhuman so I hope this manga just keeps making the superhumans even more superhuman until we get people demolishing buildings with their punches

Finally, a fighter to rival Mr. Sandman.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Zzulu posted:

I'd prefer if they don't, I want to believe that Kengan's limit in the punchman ridiculousness scale is set to be a bit lower than Baki.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Angry Lobster posted:

I'd prefer if they don't, I want to believe that Kengan's limit in the punchman ridiculousness scale is set to be a bit lower than Baki.

i'd say it's at pre-Pickle Baki level at this point tbh. and if the meguro clone stuff is going the way i think it's going...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Julius lifting fully loaded barbells and breaking them and poo poo is completely nuts already. He's basically curling weight with one hand that our current worlds strongest men (huge 400 pound monsters) struggle to do 1 repetition deadlifts of after preparing for it for months

Those deadlifts are already half a ton. Julius is curling half a ton with one hand, like, casually

Thats closing in on like at least spiderman level strength

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Sep 4, 2020

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Zzulu posted:

Julius lifting fully loaded barbells and breaking them and poo poo is completely nuts already. He's basically curling weight with one hand that our current worlds strongest men (huge 400 pound monsters) struggle to do 1 repetition deadlifts of after preparing for it for months

Those deadlifts are already half a ton. Julius is curling half a ton with one hand, like, casually

Thats closing in on like at least spiderman level strength

To be fair he’s also on a bunch of crazy and probably not safe drugs. He might not live to 50.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
So are all elite strongmen and powerlifters tbh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Remember when Julius was involved in murdering a failed F1 driver

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Jose posted:

Remember when Julius was involved in murdering a failed F1 driver

Isn't that how Julius got introduced?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

To be fair, Rihito was also introduced almost murdering someone.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Basically the entire cast consists of competitors in or organizers of illegal underground deathmatch organizations. Nobody's really got clean hands here.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kanos posted:

Basically the entire cast consists of competitors in or organizers of illegal underground deathmatch organizations. Nobody's really got clean hands here.

Falcon made sure to never kill people and just crippled them!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Speaking of Falcon I hope he ends up as Kuroki’s 2nd disciple.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I would assume that Gensai's hands are clean because he can punch or otherwise torque the blood off.

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kanos posted:

Dr Death is the most moral fighter relative to the other fighters, and is also a good person on an absolute scale.

He has healed many people with his medical skills, and the people he kills are all terrible criminals and psychopaths.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Catpetter1981 posted:

Dr Death is the most moral fighter relative to the other fighters, and is also a good person on an absolute scale.

He has healed many people with his medical skills, and the people he kills are all terrible criminals and psychopaths.

Yeah Cosmo, Gaolang, Kaneda, Okubo, Mockey, Sawada, Kari, SAW PAING, Haruo, and Sekibayashi Jun were all fine dudes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
mockey's revamp was really lame. the original shot of him as a grizzled old man was so much better than a ridiculously tall delinquent who accomplished absolutely nothing. dude wasn't even in any of the good omakes.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

mockey's revamp was really lame. the original shot of him as a grizzled old man was so much better than a ridiculously tall delinquent who accomplished absolutely nothing. dude wasn't even in any of the good omakes.

He was an old man originally? What chapter was that?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
fang vs fang already :eyepop:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1031616/1

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Misasa :allears:

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
The facial expressions were really on point in this episode, gotta love some good trash talk

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
:wtc: Edward Wu has the biggest titties in the manga. :gizz:

P.S The new fang is awesome. biiiiiiiiiiitttch lol

Suspicious Lump fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Sep 10, 2020

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
This new fang rules.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Suspicious Lump posted:

:wtc: Edward Wu has the biggest titties in the manga. :gizz:

P.S The new fang is awesome. biiiiiiiiiiitttch lol

It's a good thing he is not one of the fighters, Shion would have jumped ship to Purgatory for those pecs.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i was honestly expecting both misasa and the chimp would job in their respective fights so this is a tossup

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

new fang wearing white, old fang wearing black, darkness being an element to the fight

hope they do something fun with it, you only need like a toe in the spotlight. might end up a draw so old fang has to fight again

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

The Mongolian and Chinese Purgatory fighter had some good interactions this chapter as well, nice to see them getting a few moments of personality as well outside of the fights/fight flashbacks

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Misasa is talking some poo poo there

But Yumigahara is gonna be the one to get hit

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Misasa is gonna job, subverting our expectations

ugusername
Jul 5, 2013
Hot drat Misasa rules. Finally a fight where I'll be pissed if cool Kengan boy loses to some stupid rules bullshit. gently caress Yumigahama forever!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I hope Yumigahama wins.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

Misasa already won.

He won our hearts :allears:

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Feels like these rules benefit the smaller, smarter, more agile fighter... so I'm guessing what I'm really saying is:

frajaq posted:

Misasa is gonna job, subverting our expectations

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Thank goodness, a fight that isn't between clones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Thank goodness, a fight that isn't between clones.

Agito and Masked fighter who totally isn't a clone of him has yet to occur.