Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Camrath posted:

Orders are still open! Shoot me a pm or check out the fb page at fb.me/Fudjit for the ordering instructions.

Or I guess I could just put them in this thread too if people don’t mind?

:justpost: IMO. It's easy to scroll by if people don't want to see it, and it's nice to see someone doing well business wise at the minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Making cinder toffee is nice but oh boy did I not use a big enough pan last time

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Give us your best sales pitch.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've run out of milk and can't be arsed to go to the shop.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

September Fudge Orders Open!

September Menu!

Please note, as we will be moving in October and need to get our new kitchen certified, this will be the last batch for a couple of months! Get stocked up while you can!

Original Vanilla: Traditional and delicious!

Dark Chocolate: By special request; the same recipe as our popular milk chocolate, but with high cocoa percentage dark chocolate swapped in!

Milk Chocolate: Returning to our menu after a summer holiday, this rich and sweet treat is a favourite for many!

White Chocolate and Raspberry: Super creamy white chocolate combined with the tartness of dried raspberries makes for a delicious combination!

PSF: It’s autumn; it’s Pumpkin Spice season! This fudge uses the same blend of spices that flavours the ever popular pumpkin spiced latte for a truly sumptuous flavour.

Goon Special:’Beans Up The Backside’: Vanilla fudge wrapped around multi flavoured jellybeans for a massive multi-staged sugar burst.

All 100g bags of fudge cost £3.50; get a box of five for £15! Postage costs for up to a kilogram are £3.70; for larger orders please ask. 🙂

As always, please drop us a message here, on Facebook or to Fudjit.orders@gmail.com to place an order. Payment is accepted via PayPal or direct bank transfer 🙂

All orders will ship on October 1st

Camrath fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Sep 10, 2020

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Mrs wife lady says no to fudge because she's on a diet, therefore I am also on a diet.

gently caress

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I might order some anyway and have it delivered to work and she will never know!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Do it. Then have some sent to her work. See if she can resist it.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

my wife is dieting and while i am not banned from snacking i do get a baleful glare from her if I do

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

also our bank have given us a mortgage in principle at a stupid good rate so we can afford some of the nicer houses we like

notably not in swindon

not anywhere loving near swindon

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh no

i am become booj, destroyer of economies

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
If we are crippled by indecision can we just ask for a box of five assorted, dealers choice

Also how long does it keep?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Sudden Javelin posted:

If we are crippled by indecision can we just ask for a box of five assorted, dealers choice

Lol like you won't devour it in three minutes flat like the rest of us.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pistol_Pete posted:

Please don't validate Caitlan Moran in any way, shape or form, thanks :)

I'm sure I would've enjoyed How To Build a Girl a bunch more if I didn't read it was based on Moran's life and she was the writer. Every time the character was on screen I couldn't help but hate on her a bit. I don't even know why as I tend to avoid her stuff, she just seems irritating.

She never should've threatened Limmy's dick.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Sudden Javelin posted:

If kept in the fridge or somewhere else cool, up to a couple of months

And yes, I am happy to give you a random selection :)

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

EL BROMANCE posted:

She never should've threatened Limmy's dick.

Speaking of Limmy, I hear in sadder news that he had the pleasure of meeting Diana Rigg at a charity do once. Apparently she was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

EL BROMANCE posted:

I'm sure I would've enjoyed How To Build a Girl a bunch more if I didn't read it was based on Moran's life and she was the writer. Every time the character was on screen I couldn't help but hate on her a bit. I don't even know why as I tend to avoid her stuff, she just seems irritating.

She's full of poo poo and a gigantic attention whore. And I loving hate that dumb open-mouthed expression she pulls in every pic taken of her.

Anyway, back to chill now.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Red Oktober posted:

Speaking of Limmy, I hear in sadder news that he had the pleasure of meeting Diana Rigg at a charity do once. Apparently she was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

It never fails to amuse me when a publication runs one of his tweets in the article. I like to think some of them are doing it on purpose by now. When he pops his clogs, I think Twitter is going to overload with everyone making the same tweet.

Pistol_Pete posted:

She's full of poo poo and a gigantic attention whore. And I loving hate that dumb open-mouthed expression she pulls in every pic taken of her.

Yeah that's definitely not helping things. I think it doesn't help that I have to always take a second to make sure I'm not mixing the name up with Sharon Horgan, who I do like. Not sure why I mix those up.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
It's taken me 2 weeks to do it but I've finally finished putting up a shelf. Feeling real powerful rn

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Lets hope you did a good job and it stays up ok. You'd only have your shelf to blame otherwise.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Meat Wagon posted:

It's taken me 2 weeks to do it but I've finally finished putting up a shelf. Feeling real powerful rn

I hope your tv doesn't fall down!!!!

^^^ ffffffffff

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
It's very sturdy and level. I should probably get an award for being the best shelf putter-upper imo. Going to B&Q again tomorrow to buy some more rawlplugs and screws to put up a second shelf! Every wall of every room will have a shelf

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

fridge corn posted:

I hope your tv doesn't fall down!!!!

^^^ ffffffffff

Can you even imagine being upstaged by 99

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

I don’t like fudge, I prefer tablet.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I feel they're similar enough that if you like one you would like the other, unless theres some matter of principle involved

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

kecske posted:

I feel they're similar enough that if you like one you would like the other, unless theres some matter of principle involved

Fudge is squidgy
Tablet is crunchy

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Oddly my vegan lines all end up far closer to tablet than traditional fudge.

Tablet will also be offered in the future :)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Marmaduke! posted:

I dont have to imagine, I'm living it! :negative:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Meat Wagon posted:

It's very sturdy and level. I should probably get an award for being the best shelf putter-upper imo. Going to B&Q again tomorrow to buy some more rawlplugs and screws to put up a second shelf! Every wall of every room will have a shelf

Leave some DIY supplies for other people. Don't be shelfish.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
#RIPjeremyclarkson is trending on twitter. I got excited for a moment :(

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I mourn the period of my life where every Xmas there was a new Jeremy Clarkson dvd.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
LETSH ORL TORLK LIKE CHEREMY CLORKSHON

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Marmaduke! posted:

absolute loving travesty

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

crispix posted:

LETSH ORL TORLK LIKE.................. CHEREMY CLORKSHON

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I went for a swim on the Irish Sea yesterday. It was very very cold but also cool and good.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Is that a regular sea that someone's added booze to?

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
Its friday, you know what that means right

That's right, 9/11. RIP.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Marty mcfly sees the saudi terrorists 9/11 doc brown and escapes to 1979 but let's magaret Thatcher steal his I phone with open twitter tabs, future knowledge that allow her to become elected. He escapes again to 2020 only to find a hell world where the Twitter knowledge has passed to Donald trump who has married his mum Melania and become president of the United States.