Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V70biNHdM8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

disrespectful of the true heroes of the pandemic. i will salute a wendy’s before an american flag.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

lol

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
I just tried to order a grilled chicken wrap and they said they no longer have wraps? When did this happen??

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

fyallm posted:

I just tried to order a grilled chicken wrap and they said they no longer have wraps? When did this happen??

like March :( I ordered them every time I went, too. gone nation-wide and unfortunately I doubt they will be back. which is stupid because they have breakfast burritos now, so they're still ordering tortillas..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

TheAardvark posted:

like March :( I ordered them every time I went, too. gone nation-wide and unfortunately I doubt they will be back. which is stupid because they have breakfast burritos now, so they're still ordering tortillas..

I was trying to think what else they would use the tortilla for and couldn't think of anything else so it made sense.. but now they have breakfast burritos.... Makes 0 sense. drat

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

they now have budgetmenu spicy crispy chicken sandwiches, and that is enough to satisfy my dark needs. i bless the Thomas clan for this innovation.

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe the breakfast burrito is prepackaged like the Del Monterrey or whatever poo poo you get at a gas station.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
I wonder if Patrick McGoohan ate at Wendy's often

----------------

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
I need a spicier spicy chicken sandwich.

double stacks still good.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Speaking of Wendys the Prezel Pub sandwich is disappointing as gently caress. Decent chicken as always but everything else left a lot to be desired. The best calories I consumed tonight were a 40 of Steel Reserve and that's not a ringing endoresement for the lovely beer... or the sandwich...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
dollar menu or else, what am i some fancy pants $7 hamburger eater. No way, ill take seven little ones :thanks:
Just do the math and youll see what Im getting at

----------------