Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

track day bro! posted:

It's pretty tedious and I've only had the first ever campsite villager that is forced on you because of it. Even using the amiibo is pretty bad seeing as you've got to invite them three days in a row to get them to move in.

You have to invite them three times but it doesn't actually have to be in a row. I have several I've invited twice and whenever a nook mile hunt turns out to be a bust I just grab one of those and they're still ready to move in even if it's been months since the last invite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Anyone got any decent turnip prices today willing to open their island?

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Seaniqua posted:

Anyone got any decent turnip prices today willing to open their island?

I do! I'll be opening in the next half hour. I have 393 for the afternoon.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Silver Falcon posted:

I do! I'll be opening in the next half hour. I have 393 for the afternoon.

That would be awesome. Feel free to DM me or just update here with your dodo code, thanks!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is it necessary to keep the furniture that we had to make to get the first few houses built? It's three random things that just look bad.

Also, we bought our turnips at 90 and they're 55 this morning.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Is it necessary to keep the furniture that we had to make to get the first few houses built? It's three random things that just look bad.

Nope, you can dump all that

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

I’ve never seen ours go for above 104. Also haven’t had a meteor shower all summer.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Alright, thanks, we were getting worried that we couldn't redecorate around their houses because we had to keep a hay bed out front.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

:siren: Turnips are going for 393 on Ile du BonZone! Come sell if you still have turnips and you're feeling desperate.

The Dodo Code is Nook's is closed

Do not leave me money. Money disgusts me. This is only a modest spike. Keep your money.

Do not pick my flowers, please.

Do sift through the pile of DIYs in front of the Abel Sisters. I want them gone.

Do Check out my houses! Ile du BonZone is a tropical resort with all the amenities!

Do bother my villagers and leave me stupid drawings on my bulletin board

Do talk to the camel. Saharah is visiting today. She has the Dig Site Wall and Floor

Silver Falcon fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 12, 2020

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

thanks again Silver Falcon, next time I promise I'll draw something stupid on your bulletin board instead of just posting something stupid on this bulletin board

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Redd is in town and he's brought several real pieces. Details and code are here.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Nameless Pete posted:

Redd is in town and he's brought several real pieces. Details and code are here.

Thanks for the Flowery painting!

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Nameless Pete posted:

Got the Warm Painting, thanks!

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Got the Warm Painting, thanks!

Argh you just beat me there, I had to settle for the Flowery Painting! :argh:

I didn’t have either one so that was ok actually

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Cousin Redd is back for another visit to Mau-Mau. Every art piece left is fake. I'll keep the gate open until 9:30pm EST. I'll be AFK, sitting in the director's chair by the airport.

Dodo Code: in the PGS thread

Redd
Academic painting (fake), wistful painting (fake), gallant statue (fake)
Air circulator (yellow), shaved-ice maker (green)

Nooks
Simple panel (white; 810), low imperial table (dark brown; 3,700), elaborate kimono stand (cranes; 220,000)
Electronics kit, tin bucket
Turnips are 85
Hot items are iron hanger stand and a simple well

Able sisters
Cowboy shirt, Henley shirt, top coat, worker’s jacket, pleather flare skirt, track pants, instant-muscles suit, Victorian dress

Giveaway Area
Refrigerator (yellow), imperial bed (red), old sewing machine, treadmill, field flooring, mossy-garden flooring, golden arowana model DIY, golden casket DIY, gold helmet DIY, ramshackle flooring, retro stereo (black), pachy tail, stego skull, archelon tail, brachio skull, left megalodon side, suit with stand-up collar (white), log extra-long sofa DIY

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

99% certain that Punchy is secretly working for the Federal Bureau of Control :tinfoil:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Not much going on with my island today except I got Flora in boxes, first come first serve if you want a flat out flamingo on your island. Dodo Code will be up in the PGS thread shortly!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My best friend's seven year old son just got the game so he visited BearSquare last night and picked up all our extra DIY recipes and furniture and stuff. It was the first island he had visited, so he had no idea how much more stuff you could do in the game, it was adorable.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

My best friend's seven year old son just got the game so he visited BearSquare last night and picked up all our extra DIY recipes and furniture and stuff. It was the first island he had visited, so he had no idea how much more stuff you could do in the game, it was adorable.

Let me know if you still want those roses. I will deliver. Nothing needed. If not I’ll be trashing them.

Have pink and a few black extras.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Let me know if you still want those roses. I will deliver. Nothing needed. If not I’ll be trashing them.

Have pink and a few black extras.

I can open up in a bit if that works for you. I don't have much to offer other than shopping and fishing and bug catching at this point.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

No worries at all! Nothing is needed. Just PM me the code when you are ready. Doing a NMI right now.

I’d rather the flowers since they are hybrids be used.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

yippeekiyaymf posted:

No worries at all! Nothing is needed. Just PM me the code when you are ready. Doing a NMI right now.

I’d rather the flowers since they are hybrids be used.

Sent you the Dodo code.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Have 111 for turnips, if anyone still needs to sell

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

I demand that you all admire my rare and worthless cicada-shell model!

Yurpdod
May 31, 2003

Does anyone have Celeste on their island tonight? If so, could I stop by? I'm desperate for the stupid Virgo harp recipe and that bitch hasn't visited my island for weeks.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Yurpdod posted:

Does anyone have Celeste on their island tonight? If so, could I stop by? I'm desperate for the stupid Virgo harp recipe and that bitch hasn't visited my island for weeks.

I can give you one if you want.

Yurpdod
May 31, 2003

fit em all up in there posted:

I can give you one if you want.

Thank you! Let me PM you.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Edit: wrong thread

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I got Marshal from an NMT island and his house is so disappointing. In NL he had the full sloppy set, here it's just a generic cafe-type. I miss the sloppy set.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

eating only apples posted:

I got Marshal from an NMT island and his house is so disappointing. In NL he had the full sloppy set, here it's just a generic cafe-type. I miss the sloppy set.

I'm disappointed in Skye's house. She is a blue wolf with a cloud on her head and hey catchphrase is "airmail," you'd think she'd at least have a sky themed house. But, no, ultra generic.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Prowler posted:

I'm disappointed in Skye's house. She is a blue wolf with a cloud on her head and hey catchphrase is "airmail," you'd think she'd at least have a sky themed house. But, no, ultra generic.

Well, then you know what you must do!

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I gifted him the cafe outfit to complete the Starbucks look for his home.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Does anyone have an Adventure Dress I can either touch or buy off them? I am something of an Alice obsessive.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Potatoes are the all-time treat, they are good to chomp and good to eat!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Does anyone have an Adventure Dress I can either touch or buy off them? I am something of an Alice obsessive.

You’re welcome to touch mine! Just post a code and I’ll swing by.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Marshal's rise in popularity caused him to clean up and start his own business. Truly inspirational.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Bandit Hat posted:

You’re welcome to touch mine! Just post a code and I’ll swing by.

OH HELL YEAH IMMA TOUCH ITTTT

Other people can come, but I'm not gonna be on for long. You have about 20 more mins in Able's.

closed

Hpv lol

THANK YOU!!!!

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Sep 13, 2020

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I just started playing this last night. It’s my first animal crossing game. Anyone mind if I visit their island? Not much to do on the first day. Planted a ton of crap and paid off my 5000 miles. I’ll try to observe etiquette, but I’m going into this kinda blind.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

UltraRed posted:

I just started playing this last night. It’s my first animal crossing game. Anyone mind if I visit their island? Not much to do on the first day. Planted a ton of crap and paid off my 5000 miles. I’ll try to observe etiquette, but I’m going into this kinda blind.

Come visit me and get gifts. B2GNB

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

fit em all up in there posted:

Come visit me and get gifts. B2GNB

Thanks for the stuff! The recipes for the pole vault and shovel are useful as all get out, as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

UltraRed posted:

Thanks for the stuff! The recipes for the pole vault and shovel are useful as all get out, as well

Looks like the recipes are day locked. Well, the tools are. Lol