Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Crazy stuff, I know!

Like 99% objectively correct too. They just mistook the suffering as the end product instead of the by product. Product is the product. You force people into destitution and suffering to increase the profit you can extract from their labour. Then you use that profit to invade more places and subjugate more people to make more profit...

The philosophical German mind feeding people into ovens to appease the weltgeist when they should have been running sensible materialistic Anglo sweatshops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

those cowards would ban john titor just to hang a 2036 regdate over the mantle

nut
Jul 30, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

is there anything to Bob Woodward being an intelligence officer prior to becoming a journalist?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I agree with what someone else posted earlier that he and Bernstein were not intelligence themselves but played by intelligence to intentionally reveal the wrongdoings of Watergate, as evidenced by their inability to any useful journalism before or since

Larry Celona on the other hand

I posted about Woodward and Bernstein previously. The common narrative, and the one that seems most parsimonious, is that W & B were contacted by Mark Felt (Deep Throat) with the Watergate leaks. There's no need for them to be in on it since any journalist would've leapt at the chance to report on the tapes. Furthermore, as far as I know of, Woodward also seemed to have been easily co-opted to spread Bush's Iraq WMD message while actually believing it and I think there's some evidence that someone from the government tried to use Woodward to leak Valerie Plame as CIA by casually mentioning it to him. He never told anyone and it leaked through another journalist, at which point Woodward was questioned and it came out that he had known earlier.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I love cuppy but they had a clear chance to scale it back or switch lanes on that stuff but instead decided to reload with that legendary intro, even if I wanted them back too that grave is dug

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I can't believe that I'm defending someone who was in a secret society at Yale, was in the navy, AND studied at George Washington U

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

cuppy's real crime was being too much of a conspiracy-addled idiot to read the room

we got some great drive-by psychiatry from the peanut gallery at least

nut
Jul 30, 2019

For my morning crack ping, I took a chance listening to a Kantbot podcast. The most recent is about JFK but they go all over the place and here is the greatest crack ping I've gotten from it so far:

Allen and John Foster Dulles worked as corporate lawyers for Sullivan & Cromwell before they ever joined the government, ultimately ending up as head of CIA and Secretary of State, respectively. After WW1, Germany was left not only with huge reparation payments they had to make, but also with the task of rebuilding Germany itself. Somehow, Sullivan & Cromwell secured the position to provide most, if not all, of the loans to post ww1 Germany, many using junk bonds.

Following history, the Nazis rise to power in a country that is ultimately owned by Sullivan & Cromwell. Despite the horror of the Nazis, corporate elites did not want to walk away from such lucrative contracts. For me, this pretext really reframes Allen Dulles' time in Bern as a member of the OSS, where one of his largest priorities is maintaining back channels to keep these unethical financial relationships alive.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Once the mods get that itch to use their power, there's no stopping them.

Much like the well-connected upper echelons of the rich and powerful!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

mods rename someone else CuppyTea Explainer, your choice

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

nut posted:

For my morning crack ping, I took a chance listening to a Kantbot podcast. The most recent is about JFK but they go all over the place and here is the greatest crack ping I've gotten from it so far:

Allen and John Foster Dulles worked as corporate lawyers for Sullivan & Cromwell before they ever joined the government, ultimately ending up as head of CIA and Secretary of State, respectively. After WW1, Germany was left not only with huge reparation payments they had to make, but also with the task of rebuilding Germany itself. Somehow, Sullivan & Cromwell secured the position to provide most, if not all, of the loans to post ww1 Germany, many using junk bonds.

Following history, the Nazis rise to power in a country that is ultimately owned by Sullivan & Cromwell. Despite the horror of the Nazis, corporate elites did not want to walk away from such lucrative contracts. For me, this pretext really reframes Allen Dulles' time in Bern as a member of the OSS, where one of his largest priorities is maintaining back channels to keep these unethical financial relationships alive.

iirc in the devils chessboard they say roosevelt wanted to fire dulles and dulles had a bunch of contacts talk roosevelt out of it time and again. but dulles was known as a guy who would run off and disobey orders so he could smuggle out nazis and such who would prove useful contacts in the years ahead, while sending falsified reports back to washington. operation paperclip was basically his payday for putting in so much work protecting nazis he knew he could do business with.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

gh0stpinballa posted:

iirc in the devils chessboard they say roosevelt wanted to fire dulles and dulles had a bunch of contacts talk roosevelt out of it time and again. but dulles was known as a guy who would run off and disobey orders so he could smuggle out nazis and such who would prove useful contacts in the years ahead, while sending falsified reports back to washington. operation paperclip was basically his payday for putting in so much work protecting nazis he knew he could do business with.

he actually had his own nazi saving project called Operation Sunrise!

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

lmao

your candle burned out long before the topic ever did

miss u cuppy

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

nut posted:

he actually had his own nazi saving project called Operation Sunrise!

dulles is such a singularly awful piece of poo poo lmao

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

pourin one out

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The Nazis, for those not aware, were very interested in the occult- specifically Hitler and Himmler, and this is well documented. As far as how the occult factored into their motivations, that is harder to say, and that is evidently a bridge too far.

Douglas Dietrich was an interesting guy when I first read about him years ago, kind of like John Lear as far as putting out tons of disinfo and then maybe one or two things that are probably real. He claimed to work in document destruction at the Presidio under Michael Aquino. The fake stuff is not hard to figure out- his explanations for Roswell and the Battle of Los Angeles, pretty much anything Pacific Theater he talks about is the stuff of imagination. He does say one thing about Nazi Germany, and empires throughout history in general. This is not my theory:

The basic idea is that there is an entity/deity/powerful cosmic or mystic force that is satisfied by bloodshed and human suffering. This might be analogous to Moloch, maybe not. By providing forth the 'negative' energy of human suffering (and perhaps animal suffering as well)- fear, sadness, misery, the entity or beast or whatever is satisfied and as long as you satisfy it, it will favor your undertakings, so to speak. Dietrich says this manifests in the colonial ambitions of perhaps the Roman Empire, Great Britain certainly, and Nazi Germany's rise was an attempt to essentially steal away 'control' of that demonic entity by feeding it more souls and more death and more pain.

Ultimately, after Germany's defeat (and subsequent integration of German leadership into the US/NATO) the power that came away with the greatest dedication for misery and death was the United States, who as a result has current stewardship of the entity. The entity doesn't do anything good for the actual people who's nation it has in its thrall outside the small group who are intentionally consecrating it and are aware of the intent behind a military action or killing. Dietrich said it's akin to having a giant in a pinky cuff- the giant can snap it any time it wants and escape your "control", and it is never fully satisfied, and to have control over it is ultimately a problem for just about everyone. It's quite devilish.

Crazy stuff, I know!

It sounds like the "cosmic entity" is a stand in for what is actually just the entirety of human actions on the planet taken in aggregate.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
why does this guy illustrate everything with anime and Final Fantasy cosplayers

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Turtle Sandbox posted:

It sounds like the "cosmic entity" is a stand in for what is actually just the entirety of human actions on the planet taken in aggregate.

I think you'll find that the entity contacted John Dee on March 26, 1583 and gave him instructions to found a Luciferian world empire; later a breakaway faction of Dee's descendants crossed the oceans to erect a vast occult patterned streetscape on the banks of the Potomac; one day they'll flip the secret switch on the large hadron collider and a gateway to the entity's dimension will open deep inside the Gotthard base tunnel.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Kyoon didn't even get popped for the conspiracy poo poo, they just wouldn't stop posting threads everywhere. Cuppy was happily contained.

Free Cuppy Tea.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Helsing posted:

I think you'll find that the entity contacted John Dee on March 26, 1583 and gave him instructions to found a Luciferian world empire; later a breakaway faction of Dee's descendants crossed the oceans to erect a vast occult patterned streetscape on the banks of the Potomac; one day they'll flip the secret switch on the large hadron collider and a gateway to the entity's dimension will open deep inside the Gotthard base tunnel.

I'm enjoying this neo-lovecraftian vibe but am bacing myself for the inevitable casual racism :ohdear:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

WEH posted:

Kyoon didn't even get popped for the conspiracy poo poo, they just wouldn't stop posting threads everywhere. Cuppy was happily contained.

Free Cuppy Tea.

yo he's legit mental. People are gonna read that garbage and catch it

all the same i'd kinda like to see where the thread went

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Mameluke posted:

LK is the cabal's representative in C-SPAM and cuppy was posting truth

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Helsing posted:

Gotthard tunnel

Very drole, could have used a vampire, but wtf was up with that opening ceremony

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Happy Thread posted:

Can a mod please explain why that is a perma-worthy offense

Also, Aardvark and mods/admins: If earlier you wanted us to just shut up about cuppy and move on, if that's what you truly believe is the solution... then what good does it do to continue to introduce escalations of the cuppy situation from your own end, after it was presumed finished? Going farther and farther beyond what the most frequent users of this thread all said we feel about it -- we in this thread, that you're supposedly protecting from cuppy's supposedly (if you squint your eyes) problematic influence? Did you misread cuppy's posts? Answer us here, in this space you claim to be rescuing, not from within the protective hornets nest of trolls that is QCS.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
There were pages of people chastising others for "egging on mental illness" by engaging with cuppy thoughtfully or encouragingly, whereas apparently a permaban is presumably non-damaging? Let cuppy alone.

gregday
May 23, 2003

how the gently caress has it been 13 months since Epstein was murdered

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1304493513657081856?s=20

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Perry Mason Jar posted:

There were pages of people chastising others for "egging on mental illness" by engaging with cuppy thoughtfully or encouragingly, whereas apparently a permaban is presumably non-damaging? Let cuppy alone.

he didn’t even seem over the top to me. like he can go out there but he was coherent and easy to understand for the most part. no word salads or anything. and none of the stuff he was talking about is that out of the realm of conspiracy stuff.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
And calling his posts "holocaust denial" is right loving up there with "officer-involved shooting" in its 1984-like destruction of meaning.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Helsing posted:

John Dee worked for Queen Elizabeth I and used rituals and psychedelic substances to communicate with "Angels". With the information they received he urged the Queen to create a "British Empire".

It's not surprising to think that the Nazi's also used psychedelics to communicate with "entities". This communication has been going on for thousands of years through the use of entheogens by many different cultures.

CIA also pursued communication with entities and using the Astral Plane during the 70's. They tried to use anything for an advantage.

I'd like to know who Epstein was trying to communicate with using his temple on his island.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

try to stop me from taking drugs if I’m stuck on an island with British people

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Fried Watermelon posted:

John Dee worked for Queen Elizabeth I and used rituals and psychedelic substances to communicate with "Angels". With the information they received he urged the Queen to create a "British Empire".

It's not surprising to think that the Nazi's also used psychedelics to communicate with "entities". This communication has been going on for thousands of years through the use of entheogens by many different cultures.

CIA also pursued communication with entities and using the Astral Plane during the 70's. They tried to use anything for an advantage.

I'd like to know who Epstein was trying to communicate with using his temple on his island.

In nomine dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQakc_EdOoQ

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

nut posted:

try to stop me from taking drugs

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:
You are going to be a super embarrassed intelligence outfit if your enemy has been astral spying on you and you didn't even think it was possible.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
wasn't John Dee the occultist that sent Sir Francis Drake to find Iram of the Pillars / Ubar?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

it's a lot easy to justify conquest if you think god/angels/the machine elves told you to do it

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
jacking into my Stargate remote viewing deck so that my astral self can jack off in front of Brezhnev and make him really uncomfortable for reasons he can’t explain

im awarded medals for distinguished service and start a small business selling homeopathic magnetotherapy devices to cancer patients at a 10x markup

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 04:00 on Sep 12, 2020

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Professorjuggalo posted:

I love cuppy but they had a clear chance to scale it back or switch lanes on that stuff but instead decided to reload with that legendary intro, even if I wanted them back too that grave is dug

If it were even a ban, fine, I'd agree with you. Post poo poo get hit. But a perma? With the implicit threat that anyone else who posts good will get banned as a parachute account? gently caress the mods, man. gently caress the mods.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/FluorescentGrey/status/1304489185873596417?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

taqueso posted:

You are going to be a super embarrassed intelligence outfit if your enemy has been astral spying on you and you didn't even think it was possible.

my plan is to attack them with my mind and turn into a turkey if i lose