Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

:yeah:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Lol

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Well okay then.

https://twitter.com/TVLine/status/1291524640733421569

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Good for her. Astra was fun as poo poo last year.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Wasn't her return to the show basically assumed? Especially when you think about how the season ended with her character??

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The crew definitely needed some fresh new amoral blood on the team. Especially since Charlie is gone.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
And Dominic Purcell is only filming two days worth of material an episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

He's like Alex Trebeck. He films all his scenes for the entire week on Monday and Tuesday.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Open Source Idiom posted:

And Dominic Purcell is only filming two days worth of material an episode.

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig for him tbh

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Well its pretty well deserved for him, since he's busy writing all those Rebecca Silver erotic novels, and raising his teenage daughter now.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Legends of Tomorrow virtual panel with Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Jen Aniston, and Al Pacino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QjNix771E

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
They must have really hit it off during coie filming

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/1297588122587262976?s=19

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Going off social media those two have been spending a lot of time together.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

She'll fit right in next season

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Someone send Caity a Veronicas CD, stat.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

muscles like this! posted:

Going off social media those two have been spending a lot of time together.

:heysexy:

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
I had a dream with Constantine in it.
I was looking at an HP Lovecraft biography that had a gold cover designed to look like etched gold leaflets or something.
He told me that a book trying that hard to be cool was probably mostly bullshit and I could find better things to spend my money on. He said I should look for books that were plain and old because that is where you'd find real magic.
I did put the book back.

GimpInBlack
Sep 27, 2012

That's right, kids, take lots of drugs, leave the universe behind, and pilot Enlightenment Voltron out into the cosmos to meet Alien Jesus.
NGL, when I first saw a bunch of headlines about Sisqo guest starring on the season finale I totally missed the different spelling and could not figure out why people were flipping out over the fact that a character from The Flash was going to pop up on Legends of Tomorrow.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

So this isn't really LoT related but I just finished Bill and Ted 3; it was fun albeit not amazing. I can see why some people didn't enjoy it but I can't imagine anyone in this thread disliking it because it is very much a Legends of Tomorrow episode with a higher budget. If you like LoT I'm fairly confident that you'll have fun with this too.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Pausing for a moment to imagine Keanu Reeves and Alex Winters on LoT (as Ted, not Constantine, although either would be good), it feels right

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Thaddius the Large posted:

Pausing for a moment to imagine Keanu Reeves and Alex Winters on LoT (as Ted, not Constantine, although either would be good), it feels right

LoT would have him as both or have Matt Ryan Constantine just hate him or something.

Glad to hear Bill and Ted is exactly what it should be and looking forward to it!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cool kids inc. posted:

LoT would have him as both or have Matt Ryan Constantine just hate him or something.

Glad to hear Bill and Ted is exactly what it should be and looking forward to it!

Naw, they would totally make out.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Caity Lotz’s Instagram stories give me social distancing anxiety.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/Newsarama/status/1304832453576622080?s=19

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Probably basically the same person but technically different.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Their original characters are often better than comic based ones so bring it on.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
DC needs to stop being cowards and bring Green Lantern into live action stuff. It's like if Marvel just ignored Asgard stuff.

There's probably some exec going "That movie did terrible, it ruined the brand forever!!!" And thinks that people who aren't terribly online nerds give a poo poo about the Green Lantern movie.

Though maybe their changing her just enough so EVS doesn't get any money.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Their original characters are often better than comic based ones so bring it on.

They don't really have many original characters do they? By my count it's Ava, Gary, Nora and Mona. And Charlie, kinda sorta.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

twistedmentat posted:

DC needs to stop being cowards and bring Green Lantern into live action stuff. It's like if Marvel just ignored Asgard stuff.

There's probably some exec going "That movie did terrible, it ruined the brand forever!!!" And thinks that people who aren't terribly online nerds give a poo poo about the Green Lantern movie.

Though maybe their changing her just enough so EVS doesn't get any money.

Maybe next season wonder woman will join the legends

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

oh jay posted:

They don't really have many original characters do they? By my count it's Ava, Gary, Nora and Mona. And Charlie, kinda sorta.

Ava, Sarah, Charlie, Nora, Amaya, Beebo.

But it is hard to measure up to heavyweight amazing characters Nate and Ray.

I also forgot about Jefferson who was terrible.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Ava, Sarah, Charlie, Nora, Amaya, Beebo.

But it is hard to measure up to heavyweight amazing characters Nate and Ray.

I also forgot about Jefferson who was terrible.

Sara, Amaya, and Jax I wouldn't really count because they're more or less based on existing characters and Sara wasn't even created for this show.

Honestly, you might as well call all the characters original, since Nate has as little in common with the Comic Citizen Steel as Jax does with Jason Rusch.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm pretty sure they knew Firestorm was going to the spinoff when they introduced Jax though.

And LoT Sarah is almost entirely different than who she was before.b

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
I think it's just hard to make Green Lanterns very visually compelling in film without a huge effects budget, otherwise it's just 2 guys pointing rings at each other and groaning

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

pile of brown posted:

I think it's just hard to make Green Lanterns very visually compelling in film without a huge effects budget, otherwise it's just 2 guys pointing rings at each other and groaning

The SFX is the big limitations to any lantern characters imo except for maybe Reds since they don't typically use constructs.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

DC needs to stop being cowards and bring Green Lantern into live action stuff.

HBO (or HBO NOW) is making a series. It was announced ages ago, but, you know, corona.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
This is a secret Legends movie right?

https://twitter.com/ryandroyd/status/1306089913301872641

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So that's what Ray's been up to!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003