Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1304997685779476480

I think it works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/erickstevens82/status/1304739576783699973?s=19

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Slowpoke posted:

Sting looked good in a suit!

The two people with the biggest pops pre-Covid were Cody and Hangman, therefore everyone should either wear a suit or chaps and a leather vest with no shirt. The Village People look is a draw, brother.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

;

22 Eargesplitten posted:

The two people with the biggest pops pre-Covid were Cody and Hangman, therefore everyone should either wear a suit or chaps and a leather vest with no shirt. The Village People look is a draw, brother.

Third option: everyone puts their hands in their pockets.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Oh poo poo, I forgot the Canadian Tuxedo. The upgrade to the Canadian Destroyer.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

22 Eargesplitten posted:

There's also the option to dress like a biker, construction worker or cop. It's not hard to find tights like Ricochet's

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

lol a wrestling gimmick village people is very funny:

You got Biker Taker (or any Aces and Eights loser)
Real Man's Man William Regal
Big Boss Man (or Mountie if you prefer)
Hangman Adam Page or honestly like 4,000 other dudes
Tatanka

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
all this Colt saving money talk and no one has linked to the CM Punk and Samoa Joe shoot where they talk about how much of a grifter Colt Cabana is, and that was 15 years ago

"FOR UPWARDS OF 45 DOLLARS"

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Miro should wear the Cuban Pete outfit from The Mask

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cuban Pete Miro Vs Orange Cassidy please

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i'm not really plugged into contemporary fashion because i'm a closeted trans woman who wears all baggy everything so people don't look at me but even i could tell that miro was wearing fashionable clothes, regardless of the aesthetic appeal to my extremely unhip brain

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The clothes are only fashionable because they're expensive, that doesn't mean they're good. Goons can be bad at fashion and rich people can buy clothes because they're just a flex, both can be true.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Mostly I'm just surprised TNT let him go out there covered in Disney stuff.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

RealFoxy posted:

The clothes are only fashionable because they're expensive, that doesn't mean they're good. Goons can be bad at fashion and rich people can buy clothes because they're just a flex, both can be true.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Are $1400 sweatpants really comfortable or are they the same as a $10 pair of sweatpants with $1390 of Disney bullshit printed on them

I suspect the latter but I’m not a Clothes Guy so maybe there’s more to it than nonsense?

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Zubaz pants are like 30 dollars and they are the most comfortable sweatpants that have ever or will ever exist

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

History Comes Inside! posted:

Are $1400 sweatpants really comfortable or are they the same as a $10 pair of sweatpants with $1390 of Disney bullshit printed on them

I suspect the latter but I’m not a Clothes Guy so maybe there’s more to it than nonsense?

Generally no. Like, if you want to spend a fortune and get custom fitted clothes I imagine they can be insanely comfy considering how nice a tailored suit feels, but I doubt you're getting 1000 bonus dollars of comfort or whatever.

That being said there is a psychological component of comfort in treating yourself to something you want, even if its objectively silly and useless. I sometimes buy Tabletop RPG rulebooks even though I don't have a group and most likely won't for the forseeable future just because it makes me happy to have them.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Neodoomium posted:

Zubaz pants are like 30 dollars and they are the most comfortable sweatpants that have ever or will ever exist

I’m wearing a pair right now and can confirm 100%

And they’re only $20!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

History Comes Inside! posted:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/09/putin-workout-gym-clothes

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Must be nice to have looted one of the largest and wealthiest nations on the planet.

...ok, 'nice,' is the wrong word, but you know.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Cashmere and silk? Cot drat, that’s an expensive athleisure outfit.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

My fave pic ever

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol had a coworker say that and this is so spot on that I can't even believe it

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Minoru Suzuki has a fishing lure shaped like his head.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFF3EFghZW/

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Are you in the demo? Because no offense but you sound like an older guy deciding what the kids like. I'm 29 and think that outfit looks like poo poo. He's got a good body shape, get some structure in there to accentuate it. I get that he didn't pick the outfit himself, and I'm not saying you have to wear a suit, but drat.

I am in "the demo."

He did pick the outfit himself. He went all over LA trying to find it in his size and couldn't so a friend in Miami was nice enough to go out of his way to buy the clothes he wanted and ship them to him so he could have that outfit for his AEW debut. That is how good the "fit" is.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

please stop talking about the clothes

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

boxcarhobo posted:

please stop talking about the clothes

https://twitter.com/ToBeMiro/status/1305174782019694592

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Cum Jeans.... Miros taking after the Big Valbowski

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

There's probably a box of XXL sized AJ styles cum logo shirts sitting in the Impact storage unit. Get Miro a couple.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/SimoneGJohnson/status/1305172194960584706

What the gently caress is the Performance Center doing? She's 19 years old.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
sounds more like she has floating kneecaps or something that she had before being signed

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
some googling says she gently caress up her knee before signing with WWE and this is probably the third surgery for that same injury. the performance center training probably doesn't help much, though.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

NULL_SIGNAL posted:

Minoru Suzuki has a fishing lure shaped like his head.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFF3EFghZW/

I thought the point of a fishing lure is to attract the fish and not to scare them away.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Cerebral Bore posted:

I thought the point of a fishing lure is to attract the fish and not to scare them away.

fish'll get on the hook if it knows what's good for it

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/SimoneGJohnson/status/1305172194960584706

What the gently caress is the Performance Center doing? She's 19 years old.

So her knees were busted BEFORE she was even signed? Has there been a more nepotistic signing than this recently?

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Lid posted:

all this Colt saving money talk and no one has linked to the CM Punk and Samoa Joe shoot where they talk about how much of a grifter Colt Cabana is, and that was 15 years ago

"FOR UPWARDS OF 45 DOLLARS"

The carniest of the carny, bless his heart.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
J-Ru please start probeing for fashion chat

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah, don't talk about things that were posted on social media in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Because one thing this subforum definitely needs is more knee-jerk probations and over-reactions for people discussing things

Miro made it clear why he bought the clothes he bought and it's funny people are making up their own fan fiction about an outfit but nobody should be getting probations over it drat lol