Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Taco, fer and, dead(coach) out of mibr.

Tacos finally gone, dudes been poo poo forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

mcvey posted:

Taco, fer and, dead(coach) out of mibr.

Tacos finally gone, dudes been poo poo forever.

Wonder if fer finally got so unbearably toxic that MIBR decided the PR wasn't worth it anymore.

I know I stopped supporting them once fer and fallen began showing their true colors.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Famethrowa posted:

I know I stopped supporting them once fer and fallen began showing their true colors.

https://twitter.com/HLTVorg/status/1305306063365963778?s=19

:banjo:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

gotta stick with the guy obsessed with using racial slurs on steam, I guess.

no doubt they'll get picked up by some Brazilian org. Fallens built a nice tidy empire with built in fans.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
sad

https://twitter.com/dignitas/status/1306261836036222976

had to happen unless they wanted dignitas to become a retirement home for cs players but

sad

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Bohemian Nights posted:

had to happen unless they wanted dignitas to become a retirement home for cs players but

this just made me realize we're probably not that far off from CS being played in a lot of retirement communities. wednesday night lan party down in the common area, starts after dinner at 5:30 (this is my dream life)

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

hopefully my family and loved ones are cool and won’t throw me into a COD or Madden retirement home in the future

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Just some cute no scopes from playing goonmans in the last couple weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvoxkAu6jHA

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Fat Lou posted:

Just some cute no scopes from playing goonmans in the last couple weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvoxkAu6jHA

so kawaii

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Mumble crosshair obv

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
played and beat xizt on esportal, his brain is still huge

turns out he's an incredibly strong player when his opponents are online noname shitters like me and my friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dj0K6IYYhI

now I just need to play against fiffy, friberg and f0rest and i could literally die happy

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

https://twitter.com/michau9_/status/1310489151633002497

A ton of Brazilian and EU/CIS coaches caught here, nobody from NA.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

UnknownMercenary posted:

https://twitter.com/michau9_/status/1310489151633002497

A ton of Brazilian and EU/CIS coaches caught here, nobody from NA.

:eyepop:

That's almost every coach of note. RIP.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Starix seems like a real piece of work

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I haven’t been following the CS scene lately. Is ESIC a big deal? I have never heard about them.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
brasil cheats at csgo!?!? :eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Smol posted:

I haven’t been following the CS scene lately. Is ESIC a big deal? I have never heard about them.

The bans will be enforced specifically for the tournament organizers that are part of the ESIC. This means any of the banned coaches can't participate in ESL, Dreamhack, or Blast tournaments as an example. While they can't enforce the bans outside of their member orgs, it's being recommended that other orgs recognize the bans for the sake of competition integrity.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Slumpy posted:

brasil cheats at csgo!?!? :eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

huehuehue

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Anyhow, that’s a lot of coaches. Perhaps there should be a list of who didn’t get banned :v:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Watching the hltv top 10 for the first time in years and I’m like wtf. Cadian is in a top 2 team? Astralis is barely in the top 10? :stare:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I stopped going on HLTV a while back, and what really cemented my decision was that some nutter got my long-ago-leaked password and used my ancient account to spew a bunch of slurs everywhere before getting it banned.

A fairly fitting end for an HLTV account though, to be honest.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
good grief global MM is bad right now, haha

almost certain I have impeccable trust factor, but I keep getting super obvious aimbotters on my team, two games in a row now. Even had a guy so toxic he was auto-muted, just to put some additional spice on it. unmuted him for the first few rounds for the full mm experience, but i came to regret it

pretty sure last game even had a cheater on the enemy team, but he just wasn't blatant enough to beat mine

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bohemian Nights posted:

good grief global MM is bad right now, haha

almost certain I have impeccable trust factor, but I keep getting super obvious aimbotters on my team, two games in a row now. Even had a guy so toxic he was auto-muted, just to put some additional spice on it. unmuted him for the first few rounds for the full mm experience, but i came to regret it

pretty sure last game even had a cheater on the enemy team, but he just wasn't blatant enough to beat mine

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

its bad OP

if I didn't want to retain my rank because of broken brain syndrome i wouldn't ever touch mm

honestly it's embarassing for the game as a whole, I can't think of any other product as popular as cs:go that forces people onto third party platforms to avoid cheaters to the extent that cs does

Bohemian Nights fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Oct 11, 2020

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the rank decay is also bad and has made basically all levels below eagle completely random lol. they need to run seasons

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bohemian Nights posted:

its bad OP

if I didn't want to retain my rank because of broken brain syndrome i wouldn't ever touch mm

honestly it's embarassing for the game as a whole, I can't think of any other product as popular as cs:go that forces people onto third party platforms to avoid cheaters to the extent that cs does

lol i checked like yesterday to make that screenshot and the tracker said 20 recent matches with vac banned players. popped it open again today and it said 21.

like even if theres something like 5% of cheaters in this game, it means every game or other just one guy can absolutely ruin it lol

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
This might be my first pistol round headshot only ace

https://streamable.com/dtcnb3

Rectovagitron
Mar 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bohemian Nights posted:

I am back after taking a few year break. Where's the go-to place now? ESEA? faceit?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Faceit if EU, Esportal if Scandinavia, ??? if NA/SA

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

sub.io

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^egg on my face, obviously sub.io

check https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3635620

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I sent a PM to Captain Invictus but I don't even know if he's still doing the whole brokering thing.

I just unboxed my first knife ever, and it was a Skeleton Knife. I obviously want to sell it before the value drops. Is CI still the way to go? I definitely don't want ~1000 USD sitting on my steam wallet.

I still am not entirely convinced that it actually happened.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
I am still very sad that they killed my OTP top mid one-way on mirage by finally picking up the garbage, but its ok, now I have a new favorite that you're welcome to steal if you're like me and detest fair engagements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGaN3LP3EPQ

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
I actually try to engage in unfavorable conditions as much as possible, it's a power play. Establishing your big dick energy early in the game will demoralize your opponents and is key to a successful performance.

Kehveli fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Oct 20, 2020

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
I'm more into inflicting the tilted debuff

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

poo poo i havent played CS in months now cuz of tarkov, but watching these highlights is giving me the itch again

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Kehveli posted:

I actually try to engage in unfavorable conditions as much as possible, it's a power play. Establishing your big dick energy early in the game will demoralize your opponents and is key to a successful performance.

a power play is when you rush a not-often-rushed spot that also couples as a shortest-distance-to-close-engagement with a p90, actually

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
speaking of highlights i made a video for september/october

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6y69sStlK4

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
You are a gamer. Liked the long range spray transfer on mirage. Then an eco ace with no armor. :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Thanks! I've mained the SG to the complete detriment of the AK for the last sixish years, so I'm super pleased any time I manage a spray transfer with it

A hot take I know, but turns out the AK is actually a pretty decent gun when you lack superior alternatives