Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

UltraRed posted:

Thanks for the stuff! The recipes for the pole vault and shovel are useful as all get out, as well

Crap I think it crashed on me. Come back with code F82H9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

My Island is open for a meteor shower, details here.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

fit em all up in there posted:

Crap I think it crashed on me. Come back with code F82H9

That's what I get for not checking the thread. I replied to your PM. If we don't reconnect today we can do so at your convenience. I have meetings during the day, but am working from home

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

So I’ve been playing this game for five months and only just realized you could tile interior walls and floors with custom designs.

First order of business:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Queen Victorian posted:

So I’ve been playing this game for five months and only just realized you could tile interior walls and floors with custom designs.

First order of business:

Does Mable sell arms that bend backwards?

e: Now half the is island is wearing Adventure Dresses. Hell yeah, Alice island.

ee: hahahaha say "Alice Island' out loud. Kinda sounds like Ellis Island. welp its 7 am gotta start work

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Sep 14, 2020

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Queen Victorian posted:

First order of business:

So good.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

You should be careful cuz this game could have a Revolver Ocelot or a Sniper Wolf for real. Also, be careful eating snakes- could be a new neighbor.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You should be careful cuz this game could have a Revolver Ocelot or a Sniper Wolf for real. Also, be careful eating snakes- could be a new neighbor.

I just got Sly moving in. I couldn't resist, just the most Metal Gear.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

I’ve decided to make three areas where I can play out stupid ideas seasonally like videogame scenes, mazes, sports arenas, etc. Currently I have MGS3’s flower field in the bottom left.

Possible ideas:
Baseball diamond
Football stadium
Hedge labyrinth from The Shining
Sotenbori from Yakuza 0

Any other ideas?

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Redd is here with an authentic sinking painting, fake Mona Lisa, and another one I didn’t look up. Posting code in a few minutes in the code thread.

Edit - closed. All gone.

yippeekiyaymf fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 14, 2020

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Redd is here with an authentic sinking painting, fake Mona Lisa, and another one I didn’t look up. Posting code in a few minutes in the code thread.

Thanks for the sinking painting!

The other painting, btw, is a graceful painting. I didn’t look at it closely to see if it was authentic.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Steve Yun posted:

I’ve decided to make three areas where I can play out stupid ideas seasonally like videogame scenes, mazes, sports arenas, etc. Currently I have MGS3’s flower field in the bottom left.

Possible ideas:
Baseball diamond
Football stadium
Hedge labyrinth from The Shining
Sotenbori from Yakuza 0

Any other ideas?

If you're not already planning on doing this for the sports themes you should use different colored lawn gnomes as the players for each sport

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Does anyone happen to have a recipe for an Iron and Stone Fence they wouldn't mind parting with?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Looking to buy some nook mile tickets if anyone is willing to sell.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Opening up Dessert for the next little bit. Redd is here, unfortunately selling only fakes. Turnips are selling for 128. Feel free to visit the tiki bar on the north end of the island, or my pub in my attic, or my talk show set in the basement. Sherb is crafting a Garden Rock.

Dodo code: Closed

TL fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 14, 2020

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Can you put a stone well in your home? I want to recreate Buffalo Bill’s basement from Silence of the Lambs

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Steve Yun posted:

Can you put a stone well in your home? I want to recreate Buffalo Bill’s basement from Silence of the Lambs

I imagine you can. Spouse has a pool in his attic.

I really wish you could lay down rugs outside.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Steve Yun posted:

If only the rattan laundry basket had a dog in it instead. I guess you could place a bucket by the well.

Also I want to see this.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Celeste is visting, so come on by.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

SilentChaz posted:

Celeste is visting, so come on by.

Did she escape? Not finding her

Edit. She’s on the beach.

yippeekiyaymf fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 15, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Steve Yun posted:

Someone in the SA Animal Crossing Discord did this same thing a couple months ago so yes you can put a simple well indoors.

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Use the mom’s plushie or a paper tiger as the dog!

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

My oldest resident and my starting villager Katt (the sisterly cat) is moving out of my town! If you want her, please let me know.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

My Boy Scoot an adorable Jock Duck is moving out today. If you need an adorable duck who wears a helmet, please come and take him

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Aww man I'd love Scoot, but I don't have anyone wanting to move out damnit

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Zucker is in boxes today!

https://twitter.com/ohenieledam/status/1305918178652954624?s=20

Also, I'm looking for 2 Gemini fragments and am happy to trade any/all these for them: 2 Virgo fragments, 2 Leo fragments, 2 Cancer fragments, 20 star fragments.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

My Boy Scoot an adorable Jock Duck is moving out today. If you need an adorable duck who wears a helmet, please come and take him

We're currently discussing whether or not we want Scoot, stand by...

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

Metaline posted:

Zucker is in boxes today!

https://twitter.com/ohenieledam/status/1305918178652954624?s=20

Also, I'm looking for 2 Gemini fragments and am happy to trade any/all these for them: 2 Virgo fragments, 2 Leo fragments, 2 Cancer fragments, 20 star fragments.

I’d be happy to trade. I’m mostly interested in trading for Leo fragments because I managed to not play for the few weeks during Leo (also missing the recipe now that I think about it).

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Queen Victorian posted:

I’d be happy to trade. I’m mostly interested in trading for Leo fragments because I managed to not play for the few weeks during Leo (also missing the recipe now that I think about it).

I'll PM you!

EDIT: Oh no PMs, okay. I think I have a Leo recipe, lemme look!

Another EDIT: Yup, got one! I'll open up and throw the Dodo code in the PGS thread.

Metaline fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Sep 15, 2020

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Squats posted:

Metaline: Since it's hard to type in game (and harder to link urls!), I'm actually good on reorderable furniture thanks to goons in the discord! Thanks for asking! :3: I never sold any of the stuff they sent me, which is why I'm able to pass on all this stuff to you and other people who link wishlists! So no need for anything in return!

But, if you did feel like it, I am missing these nook mile item variants if you have any: https://nookplaza.net/u/Squats/l/LF%20Nook%20Mile%20Variants And I'm working on completing the reorderable clothing catalogue now: https://nookplaza.net/u/Squats/l/Missing%20Clothes0

But seriously do not feel obligated in any way or form. I'm just glad to pass the goon kindness forward!

Hey Squats -- you have the firefighter helmets on this list. They're in my Able's today. I'll be off and on with availability but if we can get on at the same time you can pop over and snag them.

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

Metaline posted:

I'll PM you!

EDIT: Oh no PMs, okay. I think I have a Leo recipe, lemme look!

Oh crap I don’t? Totally thought I bought PMs for this account... and it’s not like I can in good conscience buy them now. Dammit.

I’ll bring 3 Gemini fragments (have 13 and want to free up a precious storage slot)

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Queen Victorian posted:

Oh crap I don’t? Totally thought I bought PMs for this account... and it’s not like I can in good conscience buy them now. Dammit.

I’ll bring 3 Gemini fragments (have 13 and want to free up a precious storage slot)

Check out this thread in QCS. People have been donating to RAINN and getting free avatars / platinum in exchange, so we don't have to give money to Lowtax.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Queen Victorian posted:

It says: "Queen Victorian has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." so who knows?

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

Lame, guess I only bought the avatar and just assumed I had PMs because I had PMs on my old account.

Anyhow, lemme know how you want to trade and I’m the meantime I’ll donate to RAINN (not sure about turnaround time).

I can open my island via dodo code this evening if you want to stop by (also have a billion recipe cards to get rid of).

Edit: never mind saw the post in the dodo code thread - on my way

Queen Victorian fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Sep 15, 2020

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Queen Victorian posted:

Lame, guess I only bought the avatar and just assumed I had PMs because I had PMs on my old account.

Anyhow, lemme know how you want to trade and I’m the meantime I’ll donate to RAINN (not sure about turnaround time).

I can open my island via dodo code this evening if you want to stop by (also have a billion recipe cards to get rid of).

Edit: never mind saw the post in the dodo code thread - on my way

I'm open right now if you wanna stop by! Dodo code in the other thread.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Queen Victorian posted:

You're definitely a Plat user so you have PM capability. You may just have to enable them under your User Control Panel.

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

Silver Falcon posted:

You're definitely a Plat user so you have PM capability. You may just have to enable them under your User Control Panel.

Ah yes, so I DID buy plat, but I never turned on PMs, and nowadays I’m mostly on the Awful app, and there’s not much in the way of settings access there. Fixed on my laptop.

Anyhow, back on topic: guys what could I have done to piss off the RNG gods enough that they gave me Label twice in five days?

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

There are 9 visitors that appear during the weekdays (weekends are normally reserved for K.K Slider and Daisy Mae), the 4 villagers that didn't appear the first week will be given priority the next week, this leaves one more day for someone from the first week to appear in the second week. For me it was C.J but you're just unlucky that it was Label for you.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

I’ve said it before but KK doesn’t need the whole day and there should be a visitor before he shows up. It’s just a waste especially on the weekend. Same with turnip lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

label and kicks should just show up in the clothes store randomly regardless of other visitors. also same for leif but he can stay in the mostly useless seasonal section of nook's cranny