Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Prepare yourself for gloating, all the players Bryan mentioned were on his fantasy team did really well this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

* Dave holding up a boombox in the rain as the Crush Girls theme plays *

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

flashy_mcflash posted:

* Dave holding up a boombox in the rain as AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA plays *

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dsriggs posted:

Dave wasn't the only one soaking wet when he showed up at Joshi House :rimshot:

No hornyposting, more imagining Dave inserted into various romantic comedies.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

dave's secretly dating both Inoues behind each others backs, but uh oh, both want to go on a date to the same restaurant on the same night!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Hello. I'm looking for my wife...I mean, you could look for any number of people, but I'm looking for my wife. Wait (shuffling papers)...if this is where it has to happen,then this is where it has to happen. You could push it back, if you wanted, but the way it's been built up, this is the place where it make sense to happen. I'm not letting you get rid of me. There's other people you could use in that spot, if you wanted, but I'd make the most sense (coughing fit). How about that? This used to be my specialty. I was good in a living room...there's other sorts of places I could be good in, but, I mean, in this context, I'm good in a living room. And now, I just...I mean, tonight... our little company...it's not a little company, it's actually quite big, it's doing really well in the demo, but I mean, it had a very big night. A very, very big night. But it wasn't complete. It wasn't nearly close to being complete. It would've been just as good if you cut it down from 25 minutes to 10 minutes. In fact, it would've been better if you cut it down to 10, they had 10 minutes of story they stretched out to 25. I couldn't share it with (12 seconds of shuffling papers) you. I couldn't hear your voice. There were lots of voices that were (coughs violently for 15 seconds) not you. I couldn't laugh about it with you.I missed my... I missed...who did I miss, hold on a second...okay, yeah, I missed my wife.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Prepare yourself for gloating, all the players Bryan mentioned were on his fantasy team did really well this week

So you're saying skip Bryan and Vinny this week, or at least have fast forward ready.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1305369268083539968

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
is it wrong to hope for another shut down just to avoid Bryan and fantasy football

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

12 minutes of Bryan being bad and mad at audio.

And Bryan sending some guy on the internet $100 for fajita sauce grocery store shelving information, by which I mean no information.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Sep 14, 2020

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
We did too much audio:
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1305381226946199552
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1305393477283450881

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
We did get to learn this is Bryan's cousin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_Alvarez_(gymnast)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wazzu posted:

12 minutes of Bryan being bad and mad at audio.

And Bryan sending some guy on the internet $100 for fajita sauce grocery store shelving information, by which I mean no information.

I'm dying at how simple of a fix this actually was :xd:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Jerusalem posted:

So um, yeah so your name if you marry Glenn, and who even knows that will happen, these weddings almost never take place without some sort of angle. Triple H and Steph is the most famous one, and uh Randy and Liz might actually be better. Then there’s Lana and Lashley, that went nowhere. And uh, Kip and Penelope, well they’re getting married in real life. But yeah uh I think there will be some sort of angle with Miro. Anyway if you marry um Glenn your name will be uhh Julia Guglia. And that name, yeah um. I mean it is what it is, it’s not your fault. But yeah. Probably not the direction I’d take things in.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah so ok, so the angle is that he has this boom box gimmick and uh, plays it outside her window to get himself over. I mean, it's a good gimmick. Like, it works. He gets a pop.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

So, look, I mean, uh, I don’t want to buy or sell anything bought, sold, or processed, although I mean you can always buy or sell something processed, that’s how it’s been; I don’t want to sell anything bought, because, y’know, it’s been bought - but I also don’t wanna sell anything processed or... bought and sold; and, uh, *coughing* I don’t... I don’t wanna process anything, well, not anything, I mean there are some things, bought or sold or processed, and, uh, I don’t wanna repair - there are some things that need to be repaired, though, because sometimes things break, this goes back to 1968 and Harley - Harley broke an iron, once, said he bought it, regretted it, tried to repair it, found out it was processed and tossed it out, no sold it, and anyway, I just wanna spend time with your daughter, sir.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
So ok they're in a restaurant and the guy is saying that he knows when its a work and when its a shoot and she says not always and he's like "I always know" and heh, she starts selling right there at the table and its really over the top selling, but great selling, its not like Shawn vs Hogan but over the top selling at a very high level, like someone who's really been in that situation but has taken it over the top and its great. So anyway she finishes and he's all embarrassed and some older lady at the other table asks for the same thing the woman had. Heh.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The best "Dave talking about movies" joke will always be: So Keanu Reeves is an office worker, but he realizes he's in a worked reality and stops selling it. But that's not a romance so, um, I guess that gimmick doesn't work. I don't know why they booked it in that spot. It should have been like, you know, there's a young guy and a young girl and they're in love but they can't be together, because their stables are feuding, so the whole thing goes to a 10-count draw and they both leave the territory.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

So Spacey's doing like, it's essentially like a faces of Foley gimmick right? So like he's playing himself but he's also these other characters right? Well, it's not exactly like Foley. You know, the whole thing is a work. Foley was shoot Foley but this whole thing is a work. Anyways, so when he's telling the story right he's telling it like it's about this other guy but it's just one of his gimmicks. The whole thing is a shoot but he changed around the names you know? And like, everyone gets confused because the two gimmicks look alike but that's... I mean that's just the business. You've got to suspend some disbelief you know.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Dango Bango posted:

I'm dying at how simple of a fix this actually was :xd:
I think my favorite bit was when they wanted to see how a 'real' song from Apple Music would sound played through his system, and they decide to use a Drake song neither of them have heard and have to go "well I'm pretty sure this isn't how it sounds."

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lol

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I was in tears at Vinny's reactions to Bryan in peak form. That balloon comment killed me. It's amazing when peak Bryan manifests itself, it's barely believable.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So according to Dave, the reason they dropped Antonio and Alexander from Cesaro and Rusev respectively was because Vince became convinced people were gonna start calling them Tony and Alex and those aren't "heel" names.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alex Riley is among the most unlikeable persons in recent WWE times so that makes even less sense than Vince usually does!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

9:02: Being the Elite
21:08: Raw

:unsmigghh:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
hell yeah

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

Seams posted:

hell yeah

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Can't believe they didn't even mention Kingston's promo on that cookie

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

I thought Bryan watching BTE might kill the gimmick but it was still good.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

So according to Dave, the reason they dropped Antonio and Alexander from Cesaro and Rusev respectively was because Vince became convinced people were gonna start calling them Tony and Alex and those aren't "heel" names.

jesus WEP posted:

Alex Riley is among the most unlikeable persons in recent WWE times so that makes even less sense than Vince usually does!!

Not sure if this tops Vince and Kevin Dunn thinking the debuting Miz couldn't be a heel because he's too good looking but it's close

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not sure if this tops Vince and Kevin Dunn thinking the debuting Miz couldn't be a heel because he's too good looking but it's close
Vince's extremely predictable taste in what makes a woman hot (blonde, tits) are entirely offset by his unpredictable taste in what makes a dude hot (???, ?????)

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

Vince's extremely predictable taste in what makes a woman hot (blonde, tits) are entirely offset by his unpredictable taste in what makes a dude hot (???, ?????)

Have you seen Corbin?? Meeee-yow!

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

He's like a matinee idol Michael Berryman.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

reminder that they thought bo dallas was gonna be a babyface heartthrob

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

Super No Vacancy posted:

reminder that they thought bo dallas was gonna be a babyface heartthrob

Well they were right though

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

To be fair, don't they still call Cesaro 'Tony' backstage?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Is anyone else having issues logging into F4W? I can't download any shows.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its had a few issues the last couple months where it says i need to renew my sub despite already billing me, putting a support ticket in usually gets it resolved in about a day

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

To be fair, don't they still call Cesaro 'Tony' backstage?

Yeah but the point is that removing somebody's first name because "it isn't a heel's name" is loving ridiculous.

Jesus, this'll be why Buddy Murphy is Murphy now, right? Because "Buddy" means friend, pal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Oh absolutely, and it's also such an easy fix. Have faces call them 'Tony' and the fans can chant 'TOW-NEE' at him tauntingly like at Daryl Strawberry in that Simpsons ep.