Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Bloody Pom posted:

I'm going to superchat the hell out of Calli simply to help free her from craptop hell. Poor girl desperately needs a dedicated streaming rig. The moment she mentioned she was using a trackpad my heart sank.

Gonna fire her trackpad by recording fire tracks.

Exia posted:

Unfortunately YouTube is dumb with how long it can take to enable super chats. They could be enabled as soon as next week, like Gen 5 was, or it could take a month or longer!

gently caress. Alright, fingers crossed it's soon.

EDIT: Oh god why did I have to make a really stupid loving joke on the first post of a new page this is the pits.

blossommirage fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

I bit into the burger and it exploded onto me and the floor

owned

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Exia posted:

Unfortunately YouTube is dumb with how long it can take to enable super chats. They could be enabled as soon as next week, like Gen 5 was, or it could take a month or longer!

It's going to be fast, youtube-kun knows the simps are ready for the harvest. The shark is hungry.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Amelias love for fire extinguishers and fire alarms know no bounds.

EDIT: Why is this game turning into a horror game?

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Sep 15, 2020

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I know it's probably a little early to be discussing the future, but part of me hopes they do a sci-fi spin for a potential Holostars EN/Hololive EN S2. I think across all the different groups we've got the entire roster of popular mythical races and creatures.

All I'm saying is a cyberpunk-themed vtuber with a synthwave aesthetic would be perfect considering a certain game coming out in the near future.

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
Thinkin bout how Fubuki is like by far the most popular of all of Hololive but has a proportionally small number of translated clips. This is unfortunate because like she is genuinely super entertaining with like no real subject matter needed, like the time she just dug a hole in Minecraft for 2 and a half hours.
https://youtu.be/9qE8SaevX_I

Or the time she did a stream that was just waiting for 4 hours for Shion and Marine to stop sleeping in.
https://youtu.be/DIutHGS7pkQ

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

jimmydalad posted:

Amelias love for fire extinguishers and fire alarms know no bounds.

EDIT: Why is this game turning into a horror game?

I'm at work and unable to watch the stream but the play-by-play is making me hear Tiny Tim in my head.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

"Why won't the Apple get off the buttom?" She asks, continuously spawning more apples to be on the button.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

I have Pilates at 11am tomorrow and it’s current 1:30am but I can’t stop watching Amelia and I want to watch some of Ina’s stream as well. The hole is too deep.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Revalis Enai posted:

Chiming in to shill for one of my favorite Vtuber, Melissa Kinrenka. A gender less singer with a unique voice that grows on you.

Talk about becoming a Vtuber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2a9LDd_-o

Cover of Cynical Night plan, one of my favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZArPzQu_cXE

Original Song 'haze'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXeNNxovSE

Recently Melissa streams with Mashiro and Roa, both are also great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUsBzHeTlA

Immediately subscribed, they seem really really cool. It's also really cool to see a Vtuber who isn't necessarily gender-conforming, or is at least some flavor of queer (by the Western metric).

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Tabletops posted:

although i know this is comedy (i think???) i still feel bad for tomoshika lol.

I mean it is til it isn’t

I dunno

Where the bit ends and real life starts being murky ..
It’s just fun to see pop up sometimes

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Gura is never going to stream at a time that is reasonable for me, is she?

:negative:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Okay there it is again. I swear Ina is Scottish or at least learned her english with the help of a Scottish person, because her speech is pretty noticeably accented. I've only rarely heard a not-Scottish person say 'wee' instead of 'small'.

e: Okay she said 'is nae' instead of 'isn't'. I'm convinced. :scotland:

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 15, 2020

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
The irony if the had a vtuber from the British isles and chose to give the Sherlock Holmes-based character to the woman with the most over the top ridiculously fake Cockney impression.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Bloody Pom posted:

Okay there it is again. I swear Ina is Scottish or at least learned her english with the help of a Scottish person, because her speech is pretty noticeably accented. I've only rarely heard a not-Scottish person say 'wee' instead of 'small'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSFudQ_HOQI

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
https://youtu.be/fTCrFx_BUsA

marine might be my actual favorite

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Oh my god. The memes write themselves.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Hiro Protagonist posted:

The irony if the had a vtuber from the British isles and chose to give the Sherlock Holmes-based character to the woman with the most over the top ridiculously fake Cockney impression.
I think its entirely possible they thought she was British in the interview, based on the serious debate I've seen in Japanese comments on whether she's British or American

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I am 100% willing to believe they did that.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Amelia's ability to completely misunderstand how the game works despite knowing that it's all about perspective is impressive.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
*A woman threatens to punish Ina* "Yes please."

*She beats the hell out of her* "Thank you."

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ina on simp watch

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/Transflames/status/1304843262386040833

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Bloody Pom posted:

I swear someone has said that she's Korean-Canadian. I guess she might have had a Scottish English teacher or something. Either way it's pretty amusing.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Ibblebibble posted:

I swear someone has said that she's Korean-Canadian.

She is, used to live in my hometown.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Ina confirmed Loch Ness Monster. The pictures weren't showing a head and tail, they were tentacles.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

56k playing muse dash. Apex Predator indeed.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
Full Comboing Master difficulty like nothing :O

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
Just establishing her true domain is not the water but rhythm games

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMfx_TTq8fk

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

Black Mage Knight posted:

Just establishing her true domain is not the water but rhythm games

S Rank stands for Shark

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Someone get Gawr the royal throne of rhythm games, she's killing Master difficulty.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Fat_Cow posted:

56k playing muse dash. Apex Predator indeed.

this stream is also shadowbanned, insane numbers

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I for one welcome our new musical reaper/shark overlords.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

Someone get Gawr the royal throne of rhythm games, she's killing Master difficulty.

I'm not sure who it is but there is someone from Hololive Japan who appears to be holding a lot of the high scores, there should be a play off at some point.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Reclines Obesily posted:

this stream is also shadowbanned, insane numbers

But why

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
she broke the vtuber solo stream record for views (outside debut and 3d) and is literally shadowbanned, you cant search for the stream or see it in your sub box

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Fubuki is some insanely high rank in Muse Dash, so it might be her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Shark has never played a rhythm game in a arcade. Wild. Mind blown. Why?