Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

thats always a good scene in ww2 submarine movies

submarine cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

If WC4 only made it's budget back why was WC:P made?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

Oh, it was. I can't find the scene on Youtube, but there's a sequence where the good guys have to stay quiet in their spaceship so the space cats can't hear them in the vacuum of space. It's mind-blowingly loving stupid. And I'm pretty sure Ben Lesnick has written at length about why actually, no, it totally makes sense and you just don't understand Chris Roberts' brilliance.

with red lights on, and someone drops a wrench, and everyone looks over and glares at him... right?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/ktCilUX.mp4

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Beexoffel posted:

see
roadmap
frustration
priority
long
work
pushed back
system
time

OH MY WORD.

Sheesh, this guy.

Anybody got the text? I don't want to try and read a bunch of images.

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

monkeytek posted:

If they are limited to 50 players max per server. How many instances are they having to spin up for the free fly periods? It can't be a small cost. For that matter I would love to see their AWS bill.

Maybe CRoberts worked out (lied) a deal (took advantage of their ignorance) with Amazon to use the servers for free or significantly reduced cost when they moved (dodged) to the Lumberyard (out of Crytek's) license deal.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

UnknownTarget posted:

Maybe CRoberts worked out (lied) a deal (took advantage of their ignorance) with Amazon to use the servers for free or significantly reduced cost when they moved (dodged) to the Lumberyard (out of Crytek's) license deal.

Jeff Bezos gives Chris server capacity for free, because he believes in THE VISION so much and thinks Star Citizen is humanity’s next evolutionary step.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 15, 2020

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

colonelwest posted:

Jeff Bezos gives Chris server capacity for free, because he believes in THE VISION so much and thinks Star Citizen is humanity’s next evolutionary step.

Hey I edited my post just before you quoted it.

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

spacetoaster posted:

OH MY WORD.

Sheesh, this guy.

Anybody got the text? I don't want to try and read a bunch of images.

Chris is the game
Roberts gets hairy

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

quote:

If you want to encourage me or other developers to answer questions then it helps to not turn around and question people's professionalism or make sweeping statements. If someone did that to you in your job I am sure it would be irritating. I have a thicker skin than most of the developers at CIG, and realize that not everyone is speaking in their first language or realizes how they phrased things may not have been the best, but in general it is best to approach things with constructive criticism, leaving the ad hominems out. You wouldn't be putting this much time into something if you didn't care, so why put energy into posting something that a developer will dismiss because it feels like an attack? I can tell you that being considerate of someone and treating them with respect will get you much further than than being dismissive. The development team reads these forums and other places like reddit, and the community's feedback really helps, but the feedback that gets actioned on, that gets passed around internally and is discussed is the constructive type, not the overly negative type. Just saying something sucks isn't helpful. Explaining why it sucks for that user, and their ideas to potentially rectify it is helpful.

My biggest disappointment with modern internet discourse is that there's a significant amount of cynicism, especially in forum or reddit debates, and a portion of people assume the worst. If a feature is missing, late or buggy it's because the company or the developer lied and or / is incompetent as opposed to the fact that it just took longer and had more problems than the team thought it would when they originally set out to build it. Developers by their very nature are optimistic. You have to be to build things that haven't ever been built before. Otherwise the sheer weight of what is needed to be done can crush you. But being optimistic or not foreseeing issues isn't the same as lying or deliberately misleading people. Everyone at CIG is incredibly passionate about making Star Citizen the most immersive massively multiplayer first person universe sandbox, and everyone works very hard to deliver that. If we could deliver harder, faster, better we would. We get just as frustrated with the time things take. We practice bottom up task estimation where the team implementing the feature breaks it down and gives their estimates of how long it will take them. Management doesn't dictate timelines, we just set priorities for the teams as there are always a lot more things to do at any one time than we have people to do them. We are constantly reviewing and trying to improve our AGILE development process and how we estimate sprints. As the code, feature and content base grows there is more maintenance and support needed for the existing features and content, which can eat into the time a team has for new feature development, meaning you always have the push and pull of current quality of life in a release versus delivering new features and content. The same push and pull exists in the community as there is a strong desire for polished bug free gameplay now but also new features and content, often from the very same people.

This is absolutely unreal levels of denial and incompetence.

"Look, we can give you bug fixes OR we can add new content, WE CAN'T DO BOTH! THAT'S UNREASONABLE!"

"I absolve myself of that" - Chris Roberts

quote:

We have also decided we wanted to invest more time into the quality of life, performance and stability in Star Citizen as it is actively played every day by tens of thousands of people

You think? How many years in now and you're just considering performance?

quote:

Star Citizen already has the main gameloops of a space sim; cargo hauling, commodity trading, mercenary, pirate, bounty hunting and mining. Just spending time refining and finishing out these would make Star Citizen with all it's detail and fidelity more engrossing than any "finished" space sim you can play today.

This is a bold loving lie and also massively delusional. Holy gently caress.

Even if you polished everything SC has right now to playable levels and added content, the result would be Elite Dangerous, 6 years later than Elite was released. Plus FPS I guess? But that's a loooooooooooong way from even working. Certainly it wouldn't be "more engrossing than any space sim you can play today" unless you magically add a ton of things not in the game right now.

quote:

Switching the roadmap format was something that I made a priority for us at the start of the year when it was clear that the current roadmap format wasn't helping

Yikes.

quote:

I sense from your reply to me that it's the time taken and priorities that you're frustrated with, as you feel like we're focusing on the wrong things. I can see that point of view, but you're looking at it from the outside without the full knowledge of exactly what it will take, and the order it needs to be done in to deliver the gameplay that will set Star Citizen above everything else. This is the game I've dreamed of my whole life. Now I am in a position to realize it, I am not willing to compromise it's potential because it is taking longer than I originally envisioned. What I will commit to, and what is an internal priority is to improve the current gameplay and quality of life as we go, as Star Citizen is already fun in many ways, even if more buggy and not as stable as I would like, and just finishing off and polishing the basics will make it play as well or better than most other games.

I can promise you the gameplay I described is not a pipe dream, nor will it take 10 to 20 years to deliver. I described systems we either have working, or are working on; we've even shown early versions of some of this like fire on Inside Star Citizen. I can't promise you exactly what quarter it will come together but once the new Road Map web work is done you'll be able to see the teams progress to achieving what I describe in real time.

Jesus loving christ

This man should seriously be in jail.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Sep 15, 2020

Meat_Grinder
Nov 29, 2015

Zwiebel posted:

Star Citizen is the video game re-enactment of Sunset Boulevard.

Croberts is Norma Desmond.
The backers are Max.
Sandi is Joe.

How do I give gold?

800peepee51doodoo
Mar 1, 2001

Volute the swarth, trawl betwixt phonotic
Scoff the festune

Sunswipe posted:

Oh, it was. I can't find the scene on Youtube, but there's a sequence where the good guys have to stay quiet in their spaceship so the space cats can't hear them in the vacuum of space. It's mind-blowingly loving stupid. And I'm pretty sure Ben Lesnick has written at length about why actually, no, it totally makes sense and you just don't understand Chris Roberts' brilliance.

I couldn't find the scene specifically either but here's a small part of it (warning: has Bad Movie Guy commentary). It starts at ~6:45 if the timestamp doesn't work. One thing I completely forgot that this guy points out is one of the supporting actors is Jürgen Prochnow who was in Das Boot, one of the best WWII movies ever made. If you haven't seen it, it has probably the most tense and memorable "submarine hunted by destroyers" scene ever put to film, and Chris loving Roberts is making this guy do a lovely SNL skit level take on it for his space movie. I can only imagine how that went over on set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq9F4WuCcvA&t=406s

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

colonelwest posted:

I want to believe that Besos is secretly obsessed with Star Citizen to the point he's actually responsible for 80% of it's funding and even pays people to defend it in every online space. That would be a better world.

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

The Titanic posted:

I liked his post because it showed that Star citizen will never be a CIG product. It's a CR product. If they lose CR they're going to lose all that sweet backer money also. :)

And this isn't a dream so much as a kick the can down the road as long as possible. And yes, they can continue do that. :)

Nothing says they are making a fun experience where an inordinate amount of time is spent talking about how a bullet will pierce a ship and affect a system and eventually it will break and people will have to put on suits to go solve the problem while argon levels are going bonkers. :)

Like the thought here is that in a fight, one bullet is going to cause this cascade of gameplay things you see. :)

Like the guy attacking you is just going to stop because his one bullet hurt you, and give you time to do all this movie-level stuff that will never happen. :)

What will happen is ships will shoot at each other until one of them goes boom. I guess in the aftermath the one that didn't go boom can do all this great cinematic stuff and heal their ship in a super tedious way... but what about your second battle?

What about the 100th kill you've made, and you know that you have to climb back into your suit to get to the no pressure zone to hold you mouse button down on the damaged component until a "fixing" bar goes to 100%? :)

Everything CR has ever said sounds great until you actually put it into context of a video game. Where you have to do "some action" pretty often. Everything he describes is a movie thing. Where the heroes do it exactly once, and it has meaning because "drama".

But in a video game, where you could be replaying the same movie sequence over and over 100's of times or more... it's not so awesome. :)

But that would take somebody asking CR about how he sees this stuff going down for like your dozenth fight, and how that's going to be fun to keep people playing the game and how it will somehow all tie back together. Maybe in like some kind of design document or something where all this is laid out and makes sense.

It's all good though. This stuff isn't made to be fun, it's made to make it sound like it's something more than it is (hitting use on a broken piece of wall until it is healed). :)

How dose this fit in with single seat fighters that have none of this ?

I havent played sea of theives but it sounds like blackwaters which is a team sqaure ship game. Are we heroic space rangers flying fighters ? or have we just played guns of Icarus ?

remember when ship were so slow to make because they needed to get all the damage states in an all this other super tech jazz. Imagine having to go back and redo the 1000 ships or what ever they have released to add air pipes and power nodes into them.

DigitalPenny fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Sep 16, 2020

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
It's so good to see a sexy bear posting. Everything had gotten so stale and it looked like we'd just dryly plod along until the investors called it and the assets and name were sold off to Gearbox. The crobbler has refreshed the community's supply of handwavium and for that I am thankful.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Nicholas posted:

Not only have the been working on a new roadmap since January, but it's actually been a TOP PRIORITY from Crobbear himself.

A ROADMAP

TOP PRIORITY FOR THE LAST 10 MONTHS

10 YEARS INTO DEVELOPMENT

IT STILL DOESN'T EXIST

This is FUD

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Was watching a video breaking down QAnon (skip to 37 minutes inhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfhYyTuT44) and they said that the saddest part about confidence scams was that the people most invested are the most ardent defenders and that they push away everyone who doesn't believe to the point that they only socialize with other believers. Then I thought of Star Citizen.

quote:

A confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust. Confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, and greed.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Buy Chris Roberts Snake Oil jpegs.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

UnknownTarget posted:

Was watching a video breaking down QAnon (skip to 37 minutes inhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfhYyTuT44) and they said that the saddest part about confidence scams was that the people most invested are the most ardent defenders and that they push away everyone who doesn't believe to the point that they only socialize with other believers. Then I thought of Star Citizen.

Another food for thought thing is something I read not too long ago. You know Jehova's Witnesses? How they go door to door annoying people about their religion? You have to imagine that like never works, right?

That's actually the point.

They get members of the cult to go out dressed in a way that identifies them as being in the cult, then they push them into scenarios where non-cult-members will be very rude to them (because they're bothering people) which constantly reinforces a psychological feeling that anybody outside of the cult is a bad person you don't want anything to do with, and you should just spend the rest of your life in the cult.

You see a lot of language on the SC forums and reddit which feels a lot like that. People have identified so strongly as SC-backers that if you insult star citizen, you're insulting them, so they have to defend SC so they don't feel stupid for backing it. At this point their self-image requires them to maintain the con.

That's why backers keep giving Roberts money even though all signs point to massive mismanagement and the project going nowhere. Just considering that Roberts may have conned them would make fools of them. They can't handle admitting they were fooled. So their own cognitive dissonance keeps them massively loyal.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Years of failure, a near perfect echo of all his previous failures except multiplied like 1000, hasn't humbled this fucker one bit. It's amazing - incredible, really - it's like by loving up royally he's getting more arrogant instead of less.

What is there to be arrogant about? He has nothing to point to that isn't a stomach-cramp inducing piece of epic shame, the kind of shame that would send a normal person into therapy, and this guy is loving energized by it.

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Well we know he doesn't play his game or very many others if at all. So, yea, he's arrogant because he's ignorant of the state of his product and of the competition.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

...in other failed Kickstarter news, an update on Descent

quote:

Well, here we are, 5 years after we initially Kickstarted Descent Underground.

Thanks to all of you, we raised more than 600k, and off we went, believing that a Descent re-imagining deserved as much effort and support as possible.

Clearly we would not be able to do a triple AAA game as those run in the 10s of millions, but we thought why not a triple III (Independent) game? Where we get a very high end Independent game! We all decided to work towards that goal, making individual sacrifices along the way to make it happen

Eventually we signed with a publisher to help us have as wide a launch as possible, and to get console versions of the game. Heck, with cross play on consoles and cross promotion it might help launch Six DOF back into the mainstream - which was our team's biggest hope.

However, as we got to the end of primary game development and about 2-4 weeks from our Beta release to early backers a dispute arose with the publisher.

This has since lead to a lawsuit and our counter lawsuit. Now, I am not going to disparage, or say whom is right or wrong, Here is the the link to all the court filings if you feel like reading them for yourself and making your own conclusion about the state of things.

All I can say is our entire team is committed to getting our work out to those of you who backed us - and have been so danged patient. We just need to get through this legal process first and settle on whom gets to do what.

Also, there is a matter of the Descent trademark, a few weeks after the dispute, the trademark license with Interplay ended.

So, once the court rules - the publisher of the game will need to re-enter a license agreement with Interplay for the rights to call it a Descent product.

If no agreement is reached, the game could be released as the original pre-kickstarter title "Ships that Fight Underground" or something else, as Descendent Studios owns the assets and the game IP. Our strong preference of course, is to re-engage Interplay and procure another license and release as a Descent product - that will need to be negotiated after the court has their say in the dispute listed above.

Here is a video that shows some of the first mission (didn't want to spoil it for you by showing too much, like where secrets are hidden etc). So, we do jump around a bit, the full first mission takes about 20-25 minutes for most people as they find their way. As a heads up, this is not a marketing video, it is meant to show you some of the flow of how you get in and out of missions, as well as a little bit about the customization options of ships. This is all just captured from one of our latest builds.

There are 4 levels of difficulty, our player chose to play as a "rookie" which is honestly pretty easy, but there are 2 levels above that which get much more challenging for those looking for a bot smorgishborg! However, we can't have our own player die in our video (or can we??? BWAHAHA)!

At the end of the video, we show a few of the ships available to earn (20 total), most of which are customizable. We have 17 missions overall, (one is for training) an estimated 30-40 hours of single player story based content, unlimited vs bots action as well as survival mode and in addition, we have more than a dozen multiplayer maps with so so much more game play.

We are very proud of what we have accomplished, we just so desperately want to get it into your hands. It has been a long time since the last update, but we were frankly worried about what we can and can't say when engaged in an active lawsuit. And, nothing much is happening until it is resolved. However, our lawyer informed us that a post that is informational only would be fine.

So, I know it is a lot to ask, as your patience has been tested, but hopefully it will work its way through the legal process soon, and the game will get released. I believe everyone wants that!

See you in the mines!

Descendent Studios Inc.

PS. If you have any questions and I can legally answer them please put them in the comments below and I will try my best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kAV_hmVpiU

:toot:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HeartfeltSleepyGlobefish-mobile.mp4

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Awesome! posted:

thats always a good scene in ww2 submarine movies

It’s even better when you realise that Jurgen Prochnow worked on Das Boot and the Wing Commander movie.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

DigitalPenny posted:

remember when ship were so slow to make because they needed to get all the damage states in an all this other super tech jazz. Imagine having to go back and redo the 1000 ships or what ever the have released to add air pipes into them.

This right here was the first thing to go through my mind when I read Chris' bullshit.

All the ships they've made need to be completely redone with these new components and vents and poo poo. How much work, how many years, is that going to take? Wouldn't it have been significantly easier to build all these gameplay elements and then the ships? I guess not, Chris knows best.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Thoatse posted:

...in other failed Kickstarter news, an update on Descent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kAV_hmVpiU

:toot:

This looks like shite, but I mean on 600k that seems reasonable?

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

Sammus posted:

This right here was the first thing to go through my mind when I read Chris' bullshit.

All the ships they've made need to be completely redone with these new components and vents and poo poo. How much work, how many years, is that going to take? Wouldn't it have been significantly easier to build all these gameplay elements and then the ships? I guess not, Chris knows best.

Chris knows how to lock down a scope, and we waited all these years for "item 2.0" they just forget to mention they need ''item 4.0'' to get any of it to work. I mean we should have known there where no pipes in item 2.0 and no system can function without pipes.

i mean its all floating around in the background they are just waiting to set - awesome simulation mode = 1

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Sammus posted:

In a recent video, they already committed themselves to redoing all of the ship cockpits with a bunch of fully interactive buttons, because I guess Chris saw a video of MS Flight Simulator or DCS. So, add it to the pile of technical debt. Some Citizens are now talking about a 2027/2028 release date, seems too optimistic to me.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

colonelwest posted:

In a recent video, they already committed themselves to redoing all of the ship cockpits with a bunch of fully interactive buttons, because I guess Chris saw a video of MS Flight Simulator or DCS. So, add it to the pile of technical debt. Some Citizens are now talking about a 2027/2028 release date, seems too optimistic to me.

It's incredible how many of these backers think these games are additive - like you can just keep adding and adding more and more assets and code and it all just means a bigger and better game in the end. For these people, if they already don't realize what's wrong with that line of thinking, you can't educate them. This project is now capitalistic Darwinism.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

colonelwest posted:

In a recent video, they already committed themselves to redoing all of the ship cockpits with a bunch of fully interactive buttons,

This game isn't ever coming out. No project just "redoes all the cockpits" this is now making a sequel to a game that didn't come out.

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

I’m just trying to imagine what a game that releases in 2028 but built on CryEngine 3 will look like.

Ms. Chanandler Bong
Dec 20, 2008

I like how no one on spectrum ever mentions the redundancy and outdatedness of the engine if it does release, as some backers now seem to accept, after 2025. It's like it's an inescapable truth that just can't be got around with any mental gymnastics, so they just pretend it's not a factor. Like having old tech with relatively poor graphics and terrible optimisation isn't a thing.

Edit: somehow beaten by basically same post above

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

content gets everyone
see gameplay
working things
management sucks

L. Ron Hoover
Nov 9, 2009
I like how Chris has backstepped in his latest post to basically prepare backers for: I'll just tighten up the existing systems and make a game! Forget about 100 star systems, procedural birds, and capital ships with hundreds of players and AI that is indistinguishable for humans! How about the loving farming ship, or should I say the giant ship with a bunch of capsules each with their own non-existent gameplay loop? Like even if he delivered on what he said in his post, which is impossible and wouldnt be fun anyway, it wouldn't be anywhere near what's been promised.

I'm surprised he still seems genuinely in on it though, as deluded as he is. I figured he was going for the quiet exit strategy, but here's hoping he exercises his "thick skin" more and continues to whine about the backers!

What's extra funny about his whining about criticism is something SaltEMike pointed out in a recent video. CIG doesn't say poo poo about actual important development stuff most of the time UNTIL their community starts whining a ton and the wider media pick it up -- which is when they even got the roadmap roadmap. So they've basically told their community, don't give us contructive criticism, you should actually get angry and make a lot of memes. So great job Chris. Poor SaltEMike probably doesn't understand that the lack of information might have to do with the Calders oversight, but hey.

stingtwo
Nov 16, 2012

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Started development before wing commander 4's release, so the shoddy sales of wc4 and the death of FMV cutscenes hadn't been known.

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Beexoffel posted:

content gets everyone
see gameplay
working things
management sucks

Play Reddit - quality task
Also see: Gameplay
New help make best teams
Frustrated development
Energy leaving Squadron
Just format extra tasks

And of course:
Passed finishing

commando in tophat
Sep 5, 2019

Ms. Chanandler Bong posted:

I like how no one on spectrum ever mentions the redundancy and outdatedness of the engine if it does release, as some backers now seem to accept, after 2025. It's like it's an inescapable truth that just can't be got around with any mental gymnastics, so they just pretend it's not a factor. Like having old tech with relatively poor graphics and terrible optimisation isn't a thing.

Edit: somehow beaten by basically same post above

Citizens believe crobear's poo poo that they remade it into completely new engine called "star engine", then they switched to lumberyard in 2 days. Remember that long list of what they added to the engine? With things like "filesystem"? :lol:

Sample_text
Apr 28, 2018

by VideoGames

downout posted:

This looks like shite, but I mean on 600k that seems reasonable?

Hey guys we have lighting now. We don't have to make textures bright gray anymore . What should we do?

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKKNEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

gently caress the 2010 era of gaming.... seriously......

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Inspector Gesicht posted:

stingtwo posted:

Started development before wing commander 4's release, so the shoddy sales of wc4 and the death of FMV cutscenes hadn't been known.

Started pre-production and some production, however due to WC4's poor sales, and the bigger reason of CR's contract due to be renewed in the middle of (what turned into) WC:P's development, EA and CR had a little bit of a row over expectations, and budget. Suffice to say, CR didn't like the new impositions being made and left. EA took a gamble that the WC/FMV franchise still had some legs, and continued production and release of WC:P. Turns out, the writing was on the wall, and again it's hard to make a profit on a space sim that costs more than 6 million dollars to make.

WC didn't die because CR left and/or EA "killed" it, WC died because it was evolving on a path in the industry that was rapidly becoming extinct: A complex high-skill-and-hardware-required niche game whose high costs weren't related to making any part of the "game" evolve, in a growing market of first time gamers who could only internalize so much minutia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

:colbert: