Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
They traded everything for Paul George lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

xbilkis posted:

Just want to clear things up. He had two juice lines. One was "if you're juiceless you're useless." The other was about how if you put pressure on an orange, orange juice comes out, because orange juice is inside an orange.

You get to see what you're made of inside when pressure hits. Orange Juice out of Orange and I dunno about these players.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Lol

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Knew kahwi wasn't that good

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
what if the diamond is made of orange juice?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kawhi leonard? oh you mean shook danny green

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

paul george is just Expensive Portis

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

The arc of kahwi leonard, banished from San Antonio to the hell in the north ,winning a championship out of spite ,then coming back to choose his own destiny was a pretty good one though. People were ready to coronate him as better than LeBron James

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

This might be the most unified I've ever seen people online be while watching a basketball game lol

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

fadam posted:

This might be the most unified I've ever seen people online be while watching a basketball game lol

gently caress if they take out the Lakers I'm ready to buy one of the rainbow throwback jerseys

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Who actually tried in this series?

Kawhi, Trez, Bev...? Green?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

xbilkis posted:

Just want to clear things up. He had two juice lines. One was "if you're juiceless you're useless." The other was about how if you put pressure on an orange, orange juice comes out, because orange juice is inside an orange.

I thought it was the latter. The latter had me cracking the gently caress up. He was quoting Pat Riley I think, and built it up to be an epic quote, and it was so lame. Just another hilarious moment from this game.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Who actually tried in this series?

Kawhi, Trez, Bev...? Green?

the only thing patrick beverly tries to do is convince you that hes trying

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

Metapod posted:

Metapod posted:

Metapod posted:

Metapod posted:

Metapod posted:

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

This series was great lol, it was very fun making fun of delusional clippers fans. NOw to see what fanbase is on the other side of the wcf,

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is some serious team of destiny poo poo,.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rick posted:

This is some serious team of destiny poo poo,.

Perfect for a Denver letdown, they already had Rocktober followed by being steamrolled in the world series

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

https://twitter.com/Tjonesonthenba/status/1306079632085540864?s=20

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
my brother is a thunder fan and i absolutely want to kill him right now because of how smug he is

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

nut posted:

board man got played

make this the new thread title

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
can't believe it

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

fast cars loose anus posted:

my brother is a thunder fan and i absolutely want to kill him right now because of how smug he is

7 firsts, 4 swaps, CP3, SGA, Dallinari for what Russ and PG did, I'd be smug too

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Intruder posted:

7 firsts, 4 swaps, CP3, SGA, Dallinari for what Russ and PG did, I'd be smug too

And both players wanted it. Sold high and everyone left happy. Ridiculous.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

https://twitter.com/strobesglow/status/1306079588066312193?s=20

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

Intruder posted:

Perfect for a Denver letdown, they already had Rocktober followed by being steamrolled in the world series

And ripping out the Browns' hearts and then losing the Superbowl 55-10

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

yeah I didnt say he was wrong that's what makes it so loving annoying

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SunshineDanceParty posted:

And both players wanted it. Sold high and everyone left happy. Ridiculous.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

nut posted:

board man got played

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

I mean the part where he messed up is thinking anything short of the Clippers rolling off the next 17 titles was going to stop this.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what it do babyyy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

That is legit loving incredible and I almost want to stay a Thunder fan even after CP3 leaves/retires because holy christ that hustle

(After CP3 retires it'll be either the Hawks for John Collins or Memphis for Ja I think)

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Waking up after a great night of nationally televised basketball

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1306087442320183296

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Clippers need coach bud

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

BWV posted:

Clippers need coach bud

What about D'Antoni?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
lmao at spending all season doing load management poo poo because you are Built For The Playoffs and then being unable to keep up with cardio machine Nikola Jokic once you get there

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MourningView posted:

lmao at spending all season doing load management poo poo because you are Built For The Playoffs and then being unable to keep up with cardio machine Nikola Jokic once you get there

If Jokic were a cardio machine, he's definitely be one of the recumbent stationary bikes

Maybe a rowing machine

nut
Jul 30, 2019

The Glumslinger posted:

If Jokic were a cardio machine, he's definitely be one of the recumbent stationary bikes

Maybe a rowing machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care

I was thinking one of those 50's things where the leather strap just jiggles your love handles around