Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

no go on Quiznos
May 16, 2007

Pork Pro
ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Machine
Sep 7, 2012

Batteries not included.
Hey I know this is to a local Canadian thing, but it is a donation to Camp Pekiwewin, a big camp that is part of a local BLM/ending police/ending homelessness movement so I get it if this doesn't count, if it does I'd love "ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS" and if it doesn't I'll follow this up with a donation to a USA based place listed in the doc once I can afford to give more and I'll post again cause I'm more than happy to help the cause down there too!

Love Machine fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Sep 16, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Love Machine posted:

Hey I know this is to a local Canadian thing, but it is a donation to Camp Pekiwewin, a big camp that is part of a local BLM/ending police/ending homelessness movement so I get it if this doesn't count, if it does I'd love "ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS" and if it doesn't I'll follow this up with a donation to a USA based place listed in the doc once I can afford to give more and I'll post again cause I'm more than happy to help the cause down there too!

Nah you're good -- I think helping out your community and people local to you is very, very good. You shall only trust your fists.

The Splash
May 30, 2011

I'll never say hole again.

May I get some POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU?

Thank you, this thread is fantastic. The links in the first post helped me finally find bail funds I've been looking for!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

The Splash posted:

May I get some POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU?

Thank you, this thread is fantastic. The links in the first post helped me finally find bail funds I've been looking for!

You most certainly can!

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
I did a thing. Hopefully it helps a little bit.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Love Machine posted:

Oh cool! Count me in.

Since I am already tagged up, this can go to someone who can't afford to donate right now. Things are hard right now all around, so this one is on me. :respek:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

Oh cool! Count me in.

Since I am already tagged up, this can go to someone who can't afford to donate right now. Things are hard right now all around, so this one is on me. :respek:

Yeah sure thing!

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
You can either replace my DSA tag with "police will never help" or give a tag to someone who is not in a position to be able to donate. You choose!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Hello "Police will never help" please

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
How long did it take to get a receipt from the ActBlue link? I sent them $50 and want my fist trust tag.

Lando Kardashian
Jul 11, 2007

pissidential

edited: left out a few number on Order, replacing image

would love to give more but ... ya know.

anyway, keep up the good fight goons! Would love a fists tag or police tag.

Lando Kardashian fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Sep 24, 2020

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

xtal posted:

How long did it take to get a receipt from the ActBlue link? I sent them $50 and want my fist trust tag.

Your contribution receipt

$50.00
One-time contribution

Thank you for your contribution in support of Movement for Black Lives, Prison Book Program, The Comedy Resistance, Black Lives Matter Boston, PrYSM, Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada, Community Justice Exchange, National Bail Out, Mississippi Bail Fund Collective, Black Lives Matter — South Bend, Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County, Tucson Second Chance Community Bail Fund, Movement for Black Lives COVID19 Mutual Aid Fund, Metro Atlanta Mutual Aid Fund, Chicago Community Bond Fund, Louisville Community Bail Fund, Richmond Community Bail Fund, Massachusetts Bail Fund, Hamilton County Community Bail Fund, Connecticut Bail Fund, Luke 4:18 Bail Fund, Northwest Community Bail Fund, LGBTQ Freedom Fund, Dauphin County Bail Fund, Restoring Justice, Memphis Community Bail Fund, Bukit Bail Fund of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia Community Bail Fund, Philadelphia Bail Fund, Hawaii Community Bail Fund, Forsyth County Community Bail Fund, Fronterizo Fianza Fund, Free The 350 Bail Fund, NC Community Bail Fund of Durham, Columbus Freedom Fund, Colorado Freedom Fund, Kansas City Community Bail Fund, New Orleans Safety and Freedom Fund, Montgomery Bail Out Fund, Portland Freedom Fund, Eastern Iowa Community Bond Project, NorCal Resist Activist Bail & ICE Bond Fund, Baltimore Action Legal Team (BALT), DeDe McClure Community Bail Fund, Black Trans Fund, Austin Justice Coalition, Pure Justice, Community Advocates for Just and Moral Governance, Cincinnati Bail Fund and Milwaukee Freedom Fund!

Just a heads up for other people using ActBlue, if you share the order number, someone else can pull up the receipt and it has your name and address on it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

xtal posted:

Just a heads up for other people using ActBlue, if you share the order number, someone else can pull up the receipt and it has your name and address on it.

Quoting this for emphasis.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

just slot that in right under the other one, thanks

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

just slot that in right under the other one, thanks

i'll slot u right in

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

There is some real bullshit going down lately, hopefully the momentum continues.

Could I get Police Will Never Help you, replace my frail, skinny Fists if needed:

RightClickSaveAs fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 25, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RightClickSaveAs posted:

There is some real bullshit going down lately, hopefully the momentum continues.

Could I get Police Will Never Help you, replace my frail, skinny Fists if needed:

do you want both of them

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

do you want both of them
Sure! Didn't know if that was an option, definitely if so

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Sure! Didn't know if that was an option, definitely if so

:yeah:

We've been saving giving out both of them to people who donate $500+!

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Oh hey what's up plague doctor video game avatar double tag club.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Vincent Valentine posted:

Oh hey what's up plague doctor video game avatar double tag club.
Hell yeah solidarity :respek:

I like to think we knew all along plague masks were gonna come back in a big way

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

Turning my beer money into bail fund, gotta work out more anyway because you can only trust your fists

Rectovagitron
Mar 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I did a thing. I'll take both! Or at least "Police Will Never Help You"

Rectovagitron fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Oct 9, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rectovagitron posted:

Woah, good job getting the company match too!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Rectovagitron posted:

Holy poo poo wow

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Police will never help you please!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Only Trust Your Fists!

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Police will never help you! Thanks

Cum AllYeFaithful fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Oct 27, 2020

Grave_Statement
Feb 19, 2019

Grave_Statement posted:

I'm fairly clueless about current imagehosts and such, but I think this pic should link okay?
https://imgur.com/a/2aezCGH
$25 to Black Lives Matter.

Would like the "Police Will Never Help You" tag if possible, since I think it's a little bit more on-point, but the other'd be good too. As long as neither involves benefiting Lowtax in any way.

https://imgur.com/a/1OfjpKG

I've donated my small amount twice more to BLM since my last post, but hadn't mentioned here; I just wanted to post an image of another one and ask if I could have my tag (and maybe others, if they want?) adjusted to be a clickable link to this thread, to maybe help encourage more goons to participate too?
I've read that tags on SA can be written to also be links, and I thought it would be nice to have my tag (and hopefully some others if they're willing, since I barely post?) adjusted to be links if possible, so they could potentially help to encourage more goons to participate in this thread and possibly donate and post?
Thanks!

Grave_Statement fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Oct 27, 2020

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Grave_Statement posted:

I've donated my small amount twice more to BLM since my last post, but hadn't mentioned here; I just wanted to post an image of another one and ask if I could have my tag (and maybe others, if they want?) adjusted to be a clickable link to this thread, to maybe help encourage more goons to participate too?
I've read that tags on SA can be written to also be links, and I thought it would be nice to have my tag (and hopefully some others if they're willing, since I barely post?) adjusted to be links if possible, so they could potentially help to encourage more goons to participate in this thread and possibly donate and post?
Thanks!

I would totally be down to do this but with how much I shitpost most people will be hesitant to click on anything associated with me since they'll think it'll take them to tubgirl. Still down to be clicky though.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Grave_Statement posted:

Thanks!

Let me see if this is a thing that can be done.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Donated to the BLM split bail fund via the OP just then, as part of a bet against Infinitum's vampiric schemes. So I figure I should post my update here, too.
Remember: The police will never help you!

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

I'm not saying it was witches

but it was witches

It's not much, but it's a recurring monthly donation.

I only trust my fists.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
It looks like donations are slowing and likely most everyone who wants a tag has received one. We wanted to put out a one-week last call before we unstick the thread - We don't plan to close it, though we may try to goldmine it at some point. We just wanted to give notice before we set it free to tread the sea of threads.

kerrhyphen
Jul 19, 2010

Disaster Ace

I'd love to spread the word that the POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU, if my somewhat old donation is still worthy?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

kerrhyphen posted:

I'd love to spread the word that the POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU, if my somewhat old donation is still worthy?

yeah sure thing

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

If old donations still count?

Only Trust Your Fists please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Just wanted to let those who still have this bookmarked, that I did a count up of everyone I could and barring a few receipt photos missing, I think I have a fairly accurate final total:

$82,604.50

You guys are absolutely astoundingly wonderful in every way. This thread should be goldmined.