Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

blunt posted:

WWE is a toy company
AEW is a t-shirt company
Impact is?
Don West is going to sell you the shoes you're already wearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was gonna make a comment on how WWE got Lashley over the exact way TNA did but then I looked up the Hurt Business' wikipedia page and discovered its just the Beat Down Clan's page updated and I laughed.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

fatherofmustard posted:

We are told James was actually fine and just did siuch an excellent job of selling that she was out of it that she fooled those in charge, who signaled that the match be stopped, instructions the referee followed."

So Vince is confirmed as a jabronie mark without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

WWE bad

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Boy those Raw Ratings sure are strong.

What's even lower than the Underground? That's where they should go next.

Braun battles a giant subterranean snake in the arena of the molemen is a ratings draw, brother

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

blunt posted:

WWE is a toy company
AEW is a t-shirt company
Impact is?
Twitch channel

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I’m always sad when number doesn’t go down enough

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am still crinkling up wwe underneath my big little shoe and destroying it. In the process

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Boy those Raw Ratings sure are strong.

What's even lower than the Underground? That's where they should go next.

Braun battles a giant subterranean snake in the arena of the molemen is a ratings draw, brother

Raw Hell is what they should do next.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

explosivo posted:

drat, I forgot about the shark cage match lol

They did like three of them in rapid succession then totally forgot about it. There was one right after Big Cass's heel turn that happened entirely because someone found out Enzo was scared of heights and thought it would be hilarious to suspend him above the ring because that's a normal way to treat your employees.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Seams posted:

I’m always sad when number doesn’t go down enough

but number doesn’t go down!

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

Nipponophile posted:

They did like three of them in rapid succession then totally forgot about it. There was one right after Big Cass's heel turn that happened entirely because someone found out Enzo was scared of heights and thought it would be hilarious to suspend him above the ring because that's a normal way to treat your employees.

On the other hand, gently caress Enzo.

edit: I don't mean this as confrontational to you as it might read, it's just gently caress Enzo.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
No, I get you, Enzo sucks. That still doesn't justify that kind of treatment in the workplace.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

fatherofmustard posted:

Raw should just start advertising like Big Bill Hell's Cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se9TyhKuXqE

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

fatherofmustard posted:

At least we get Eddie and benoit back.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

fatherofmustard posted:

next? :confused:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Waffleopolis posted:

I think the best way to make retribution awesome is when they unmasked they have no skin on their faces so now they are all people with bloody skulls and they scream constantly while mildly wrecking poo poo.

"I can FEEL the BURNING of my flesh as if it was still there! Every moment I exist is torrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrture!!!!!!!!!

*hits Richochet with Kendo stick, interrupting his match with Cedric Alexander in the third hour of the show*

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

draft Roman over so we can get the Raw Dog

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Codependent Poster posted:

Raw should just start advertising like Big Bill Hell's Cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se9TyhKuXqE

I do NOT want Vince to find out about "challenge pissing."

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

pick the trash off the street boss mann

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CobiWann posted:

I do NOT want Vince to find out about "challenge pissing."

What about an Ashley Schaeffer "bat fight"? :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnXh3XR9zyM

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Per Fightful Select none of the recent NXT callups received new main roster contracts. So presumably someone like Keith Lee is making like $120k a year or less to work with Orton who is probably pulling well over a million per year

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fightful posted:

WWE's rationale was that travel and schedule was already significantly reduced, and with cutbacks happening, there was no reason to offer new deals. The money associated with these contracts is way, way below what wrestlers were being offered last year.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Per Fightful Select none of the recent NXT callups received new main roster contracts. So presumably someone like Keith Lee is making like $120k a year or less to work with Orton who is probably pulling well over a million per year

Money is only useful in the here and now but the exposure they’re getting will last a lifetime

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Union

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
lol

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Where you go for the financial security

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD/BUDDHA/ALLAH/SHIVA/STEPHEN HAWKING loving UNIONIZE ALREADY!!!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

For when you're done making your art but love the lifestyle of financial instability

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

2 1/2 weeks until the next Takeover

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1306256444728147973?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

unless someone at the tip top of the totem poll like Rollins/Reigns/Cena/etc advocates for a union then it will never happen. Which is sad because those guys would have had the clout to make something move with it but wouldn't because they're all Lifers

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Lmao

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The contract thing is the next step in what started when they got rid of PPV bonuses.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

This seems faster than normal.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

My first thought was they must be desperately counter programming something, but I can’t think what that might be. Plus this’ll make it tougher for them to counter program full gear since that’s only a month later.

I wouldn’t put it past them to completely kill takeovers by running them monthly.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Cool, we'll be able to see Finn Balor defend the NXT title against one of the other lifers in the main event scene.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Insertnamehere31 posted:

My first thought was they must be desperately counter programming something, but I can’t think what that might be. Plus this’ll make it tougher for them to counter program full gear since that’s only a month later.

I wouldn’t put it past them to completely kill takeovers by running them monthly.

Trying to counterprogram the anniversary episode of Dynamite by hurrying a build to a takeover along, maybe?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

They're never going to unionize. For fucks sake look at how many Q idiots and Blue Lives Matter idiots they have.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wrestlers can't unionize. Too many of them are addicts and the ring is their drug. They have absolutely no leverage because they'll have scabs crawling over them to get their fix.

ARMBAR A COP posted:

They're never going to unionize. For fucks sake look at how many Q idiots and Blue Lives Matter idiots they have.

Also this. The worst thing you can ever give those people is exactly what they want. But WWE doles it out in spades.

But at least we can some miniscule comfort in knowing that the best thing Vince and his army of backstage supplicants could ever do in terms of rehabilitating their creative woes is just let go. And it's the one thing they'll never do. If Vince ever slows down he'll die and if Cardona and Cody's testimonies are accurate HHH has a hard-on for keeping everybody in their place.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Sep 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Lamuella posted:

Cool, we'll be able to see Finn Balor defend the NXT title against one of the other lifers in the main event scene.

Finn Balor is NXT champion?