Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If there is a god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I never realized that the toilet paper pic has "UNIT" next to him as he enters the plane.

He truly is an absolute unit.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

its one of those peruvian skulls

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pick posted:

Roger Stone is the starchild!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Pick posted:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Every Jon McNaughton painting because they're so unintentionally funny. Way more than Garrison even.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"whopper end of long table"

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I was at a birthday party not long ago for my 5 year old kid's classmate. I struck up a conversation with the dad who was standing next to me and we somehow got on the subject of politics. He said something along the lines of "I post about Trump all day long on social media, here check out my Facebook cover photo" and it was this picture. So instinctively I said "Nice, yeah I can't stand him either" and he looked dumbfounded and said "Uh, actually I'm a huge supporter of his".

I don't really tell people my political leanings unless they initiate or if I know I am on the same page as them, but it never even occurred to me that somebody who supports Trump could see that photo as a positive thing.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I swear this meme was made by someone in this thread after I requested it. Nice to see it's back with a weird poorly cropped watermark.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

never realized before that the look trump is giving merkel in that picture is the same look that little poo poo was giving the native american dude at the washington monument

its just an entitled little poo poo being an entitled little poo poo. there's nothing more grandiose to it

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

boar guy posted:

never realized before that the look trump is giving merkel in that picture is the same look that little poo poo was giving the native american dude at the washington monument

its just an entitled little poo poo being an entitled little poo poo. there's nothing more grandiose to it

The funniest bit was people like James Woods tweeting out the picture acting like Trump came off as a badass.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

graham cracker posted:

I swear this meme was made by someone in this thread after I requested it. Nice to see it's back with a weird poorly cropped watermark.

Dunno, but I got that file from this thread

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

this one needs to be added to the OP as well

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Roundup Ready posted:

So I'm 1/3 accepted there. How do they feel about tom brady though?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

gif of Trump looking up at the solar eclipse, then pointing at it lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

How you know you are a lovely pollster

When you tweet like this

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1306266569186725893?s=19

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I was at a birthday party not long ago for my 5 year old kid's classmate. I struck up a conversation with the dad who was standing next to me and we somehow got on the subject of politics. He said something along the lines of "I post about Trump all day long on social media, here check out my Facebook cover photo" and it was this picture. So instinctively I said "Nice, yeah I can't stand him either" and he looked dumbfounded and said "Uh, actually I'm a huge supporter of his".

I don't really tell people my political leanings unless they initiate or if I know I am on the same page as them, but it never even occurred to me that somebody who supports Trump could see that photo as a positive thing.

No you see he’s persevering against a world who hates him for no reason! He’s a big strong beautiful man who *ffffffaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrttttttt*

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

A gently caress Tomb sounds pretty cool for Halloween this year.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AmerIndependent/status/1306267668459257856?s=19

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

How you know you are a lovely pollster

When you tweet like this

It's not like Rasmussen said he was going to win they had Clinton at +2 and most pollsters had it at +2-3 Clinton.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

All aboard the S.S. gently caress Tomb!

8-foot tall Jesus will always get a LOL out of me

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

George H.W. oval office posted:

this one needs to be added to the OP as well

This is my favorite Trump thing. I sent it to my CHUD brother in law 2 weeks ago and he's too loving dumb to know what it is, he just said "That's how we MAGA!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Just because the coronavirus hasn't disappeared yet does not mean that Trump was wrong to say it would disappear, because it will disappear eventually.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is my favorite Trump thing. I sent it to my CHUD brother in law 2 weeks ago and he's too loving dumb to know what it is, he just said "That's how we MAGA!"

Three headed Bolton always gets me

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

great job, rear end in a top hat, all the covid cases that come as a result of this are on your head now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

dear lord

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What's the worst that could hap...

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1305919699289608200?s=19

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

TheAardvark posted:

post the pics of trump you think should be in the OP of the next version of this thread

taco bowl dog morph is a must, also yelling at the kid, and the 9/11 photoshop with the little airplanes lol

I cant find them but trump driving the baby car yelling and the quantum leap gif are very funny.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
If you ever need more of a reason to hate Florida

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1306068005235896320?s=19

And of course there's MAGA hats.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

ANTI MASKERS INVADE TARGET

it's like eight bored teenagers, you dipshits

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

stop trying to make joe biden look cool.

LordSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/alexnazaryan/status/1306040661863542785?s=20

Huh, Caputo isn't just batshit crazy, he's anteater-rimming insane.
lol he says at the beginning (paraphrasing), "i don't care about the media talking poo poo about me because i have the president's support because he told me"

does he know who the president is? the dude who will throw anyone under the bus if its politically convenient for him?

A Fancy Hat posted:

i honestly don't remember the context of this image at all other than just trump refusing to agree to something because he's a loving baby. of course chuds love this picture, they think it's trump standing up to the rest of the world when 1) he isn't even standing and 2) trump doesn't know poo poo which is why he's smiling and his arms are folded.

also someone please find the image at this conference where some of the country leaders are walking and then trump shoves one of them out of the way so he can be in the front.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hahaha I love Trump just dragging Cramer back under the bus with him. "No, no, Jim we all know you meant what you said. Nancy Pelosi is a dumb idiot and you said it AND meant it!" This guy sucks so much.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's not like Rasmussen said he was going to win they had Clinton at +2 and most pollsters had it at +2-3 Clinton.

They also failed miserably at predicting the 2018 elections.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rassmussen linking GatewayPundit

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1306272917534236672?s=19

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Our next president:

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1306280073209589760

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Keep refershing kanyes twitter right now hes going crazy, drat i feel bad a bit knowing hes been unwell actually