Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

FirstAidKite posted:

Will the remake make the dragon god into a real boss

Will the remake add in the last archstone

They either glossed over it or showed an unbroken archstone, not totally sure which, but I didn’t see a broken one in their pan over of the Nexus at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Kerrzhe posted:

big same. it looks like 14 all over again setting-wise and hey wow 14 is pretty fuckin good these days

i wonder how many folks from 14 are working on 16. ishikawa? soken??? we can dream

rumor mill is that it has considerable creative overlap. The song at the end of the trailer sounded like Soken for sure. Ishikawa has been solid for a while but depending on the schedule this game has been under the writing might have started while she was working on Shadowbringers, which would make her unlikely to be the lead. But maybe not! Who knows.

My hope is that the localization is another Koji Fox special

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Proud of the Mii Channel Theme to finally make it to the big time.

Political Ad Campaigns. (At about nineteen seconds in)

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1306254264298213378

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Wait, Horizon is cross-gen? How does that work?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
DMC5 port has Virgil, Legendary Dark Knight mode (Sparda?) and ray-traced reflections

https://twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1306352164730667008?s=20

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dewgy posted:

They either glossed over it or showed an unbroken archstone, not totally sure which, but I didn’t see a broken one in their pan over of the Nexus at least.

:sickos:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Dewgy posted:

Oh snap, I missed that.

Snow castle here we come!

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Just finished Red Dead 2. This game took me about 6 months to actually finish and that's including the time I spent on furlough. Overall I enjoyed it and thought it was well acted and atmospheric. I gave up on RDR1 a little way into Mexico so guess I need to go back and finish that for some closure on the story.

That said, I am extremely glad it's over and will likely never play it again. There were a lot of missions that could easily have been cut out without harming the story (e.g. the whole of Chapter 5) and whilst entertaining I felt the mission structure of interesting set-up before it all goes wrong and you kill 100 people got a bit old after about chapter 3. By my reckoning Arthur must have killed like 1,000 people by the end of the story.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1306359099211370496?s=20

The dream is dead

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Yeah, sure, whatever you say Sony

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3Qq3sBOV8

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol that does it. if demon souls is launch exclusive and PC doesn't get it for like a year, PS5 is going to outsell xbox, no question

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
So uh, how do you make a mistake like that?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Viewtiful Jew posted:

So uh, how do you make a mistake like that?

these are the people that made the ps3

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

lol that does it. if demon souls is launch exclusive and PC doesn't get it for like a year, PS5 is going to outsell xbox, no question

pc isnt getting it at all

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Going through the tutorial and having all the enemies die in one hit was a weird choice for a trailer

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Dewgy posted:

Ohhhhh shoot I didn't see that. That's exciting! :eyepop:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ll wait a year before buying a PS5 anyway. Never buy a console for one game imo

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Stux posted:

pc isnt getting it at all

My gut feeling is that Sony was intending to announce the PC version after the PS5 launch to maximise launch sales, but some video monkey got their wires crossed and hosed it up.

That sort of thing can't just be a complete mistake.

DLC Inc posted:

A lot of people (correctly) love FromSoft games but let's not overestimate the mainstream appeal of a remake from what's still a relatively niche franchise.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

A strong start to the clean break from last gen hardware so far.

Please hurry up and detail how bc works.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

DLC Inc posted:

You are overestimating Demon's Souls significantly

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Oh I just realized that Deathloop is Outer Wilds (spoiler for a game starting with O in the title) with guns

after I beat (game you inexplicably spoilered even though everyone knows the main hook at this point) I was so high on how original it was that I just wanted more games like it and I'm pretty sure I willed Deathloop into existence because (that game again) but a supercool assassin mystery made by the people who did Prey is exactly what I want out of a video game right now

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

Literally the one detail they should have focused on and they didn't even mention it lmao

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Maybe next-gen games being 70 US dollars was also a human error someone ask them please.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

You are underestimating bloodborne.

A toooon of people are down for this who never played DeS.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
the new strat of aggressively denying the pc release until the pc release is real obnoxious

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sekiro sold like 4 million copies in the first 3 months theyre really not some obscure dev anymore

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Zaphod42 posted:

You are underestimating bloodborne.

A toooon of people are down for this who never played DeS.

It sold less than 3 million copies 2 years on from release

edit:this is vgchartz so is probably wrong

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ometeotl posted:

I'm not even a fan of Fromsoft games and I really doubt that, people have become batshit for Bloodborne and all these games. It is a big loving deal if it's PS5 exclusive.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Relax Or DIE posted:

the new strat of aggressively denying the pc release until the pc release is real obnoxious

Yeah but we had trailers that legit said the words PC in them. There wasn't any vagueness going on for some of them.

https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1306361505173196800

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

im going with ff16 will get a pc release and demons was using the wrong title card layout and wont be on pc because it also said other consoles, so seems like just the wrong layout.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I just want king's field to be rereleased :(

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol ff16 somehow being Playstation exclusive would be loving crazy

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Stux posted:

im going with ff16 will get a pc release and demons was using the wrong title card layout and wont be on pc because it also said other consoles, so seems like just the wrong layout.

Idk, seems weird that it happened in two games. I think Sony saw a lot of reactions along the lines of 'oh gently caress the two best games are coming to PC, I don't need to get a PS5', and have decided to rapidly reverse the messaging until next year.

DLC Inc posted:

lol ff16 somehow being Playstation exclusive would be loving crazy

It probably won't be on XBox anyway. Square doesn't seem to have paid XBox any attention at all since FFXV released, which sold far better on PS4.

Fingers crossed for a simultaneous PC release though.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Very excited about Final Fantasy 16 going back to its fantasy setting roots. I was getting tired of its modern-dayish/fantasy setting.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hatty posted:

I’ll wait a year before buying a PS5 anyway. Never buy a console for one game imo

At this point I am just waiting for Final Fantasy XVI, and Gran Turismo 7 to have release dates before I get a PS5.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Buying a 3070 is seeming more and more attractive of a proposition.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Price increases are not inevitable "because of inflation", the previous $60 price point was not inevitable either

The TRPF is inevitable though and this is an example of capital needing to claw back

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Price increases are not inevitable "because of inflation", the previous $60 price point was not inevitable either

The TRPF is inevitable though and this is an example of capital needing to claw back

what is trpf please help me

edit: tendency of the rate of profit to fall? i used my brain

Amp fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

okay sure I didn't factor the possibility of a communist revolution in my usage of the word "inevitable"