Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

b-minus1 posted:

It is interesting that the death flavors are different. Siv and Tobbs were killed, and Jenx was murdered.

Almost like one of them was killed by an SK...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’m not sure how I feel about the tpink stuff, claim definitely seems off

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Kill me tommorrow if it makes you happy, but if you let tpink live as an SK then unless scum and sk target each other tonight town loses.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also, unless binus tried to visit tpink last night and failed I dont see what they can claim that makes tpink not the sk.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Amni, why did you decide to target me? Whom did you investigate N1 and what was the result?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

tpink posted:

Amni, why did you decide to target me? Whom did you investigate N1 and what was the result?

I investigated toalpaz, and they should be able to confirm that I have done so without me sharing the results.

I picked you because it of your vote on squiggs.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Or toalpaz can tell me its gravy to reveal their role and I will do so.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Amnistar posted:

Also, unless binus tried to visit tpink last night and failed I dont see what they can claim that makes tpink not the sk.

LOL!!!!!

Thank you so much for this post

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Amnistar posted:

I investigated toalpaz, and they should be able to confirm that I have done so without me sharing the results.

I picked you because it of your vote on squiggs.

There were five other votes on Squiggs, what was it about my vote in particular that made you decide to investigate me?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Aw man I read too quickly
I missed the word “unless” lol sorry

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

tpink posted:

There were five other votes on Squiggs, what was it about my vote in particular that made you decide to investigate me?

You and sandwolf were a toss up on wh9 to inveatigate.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

Aw man I read too quickly
I missed the word “unless” lol sorry

Wait, are you a redirector binus? Did you shift me to someone else?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

Wait, are you a redirector binus? Did you shift me to someone else?

I don’t have a night action

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t have a night action

I am very excited to hear your claim then. All I can say is my results are bulletproof/sk and I targetted tpink.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I’m loving slammed at work and on a phone right now, but I believe Amni’s claim (Really surprised to see a double-up on BP, but it seems too early to bluff something like that since 4 scum seems too high and I can’t see a bluff that doesn’t end the game not ending in a dead scum RF/Amni immediately) but would very much like to know bminus’s role before voting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Power of Pecota posted:

I’m loving slammed at work and on a phone right now, but I believe Amni’s claim (Really surprised to see a double-up on BP, but it seems too early to bluff something like that since 4 scum seems too high and I can’t see a bluff that doesn’t end the game not ending in a dead scum RF/Amni immediately) but would very much like to know bminus’s role before voting

Who did you protect last night? Good chance you blocked a kill so be good to claim

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
amnistar probably knows my role? and the way tpink framed the claim was almost certainly designed to incriminate me so I'm leaning tpink for now, if everyone is ready to eat their hats at the 4 scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yeah amni is telling the truth about rc at least.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
you guys are going to hate me, but i have decided not to claim. i shouldnt have even mentioned anything about my role.
##unvote
I suppose I will vote tpink. not gonna throw down a vote yet though

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

Who did you protect last night? Good chance you blocked a kill so be good to claim

Toal, I didn’t want to protect myself since it seemed too obvious for scum/SK to go for me and they read as town to me around the D1 deadline and yesterday.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I’m out for a few hours, don’t turbo yall

Also bminus please reconsider that claim

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I do find it a little suspicious that a claimed protective role is still alive.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Power of Pecota posted:

You know the aphorism "If you hear hooves, think horses"? Unless that's explicitly stated, I wouldn't expect roles to be assigned before alignments. Scum probably aren't going to have a doctor.
:thunk:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Amnistar posted:

I am very excited to hear your claim then. All I can say is my results are bulletproof/sk and I targetted tpink.

*Amnistar breathes a sigh of relief that bminus can't counterclaim his lies about the night action*

Is this also why Tobbs got killed last night? Scum wasn't sure whether Tobbs' lie-detector was really one-shot and wanted to make sure?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't think I trust tpink but I'm not prepared to put him at -1 a few hours into the day. Everyone's checked in, right?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Retro Futurist posted:

Based on his songs, I do not believe his doc claim.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Based on the lyrics to all of his songs, I find it hard to believe he has any sort of protective type role at all. And all of our roles are based on our song lyrics.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DGK2000 posted:

Based on his songs, I do not believe his doc claim.

If he's lying, he made a totally unprompted doctor claim on D2 just to try and take me down. If Squiggly had flipped scum then maybe I could see it to try and save him, but I'm definitely not a big enough target to sacrifice yourself over. I can't imagine he's lying

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I do find it a little suspicious that a claimed protective role is still alive.

this just feels like the wrong time to be making this point. It’s valid but also he only claimed D2, is it really so crazy he survives one night?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

If he's lying, he made a totally unprompted doctor claim on D2 just to try and take me down. If Squiggly had flipped scum then maybe I could see it to try and save him, but I'm definitely not a big enough target to sacrifice yourself over. I can't imagine he's lying

I suppose blood on our hands would track for a doctor. I still find it hard to believe.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

this just feels like the wrong time to be making this point. It’s valid but also he only claimed D2, is it really so crazy he survives one night?

Mr Wolf. Are you scum?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK2000 posted:

Mr Wolf. Are you scum?

In the game or real life?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

lol we haven’t flipped a single non town role yet. It seems like a good time to discuss all possibilities

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

In the game or real life?

Game. You're a bro irl

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

tpink posted:

*Amnistar breathes a sigh of relief that bminus can't counterclaim his lies about the night action*

Is this also why Tobbs got killed last night? Scum wasn't sure whether Tobbs' lie-detector was really one-shot and wanted to make sure?

I feel confident voting tpink from this more than anything, anyone who's still thinking Tobbs had charges of his ability after D2 is either bullshitting or recently has amnesia from a Gilligan's Island-style coconut falling on their head.

Conversely, if someone's trying to pick a NK target that I wouldn't be protecting last night, Tobbs makes a lot of sense

DGK2000 posted:

I suppose blood on our hands would track for a doctor. I still find it hard to believe.

It's "When will it be enough?" from Wonderland and tbh I don't get it either, but that's what Pig gave me

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
We should have killed taste day 1

I will vote tpink

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Power of Pecota posted:

I feel confident voting tpink from this more than anything, anyone who's still thinking Tobbs had charges of his ability after D2 is either bullshitting or recently has amnesia from a Gilligan's Island-style coconut falling on their head.

Conversely, if someone's trying to pick a NK target that I wouldn't be protecting last night, Tobbs makes a lot of sense

It's "When will it be enough?" from Wonderland and tbh I don't get it either, but that's what Pig gave me

As someone who's modded way too many games I assume pig's thought process was "poo poo, I need a doc role. Eh, this one will work".

And yeah Tobbs could have saved us a lot of trouble yesterday if he had more charges, I don't think anyone expected he was hiding them after that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

We should have killed taste day 1

I will vote tpink

:same: and :same:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

TPink why didn't you nk scum :pleading_face:

Adbot