Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

b-minus1 posted:

Who do you want to lunch

probably tpink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

If tpink flips SK, there are 3 scum, and I don't block tonight's kill we're in LYLO.

I kinda like the idea of a massclaim here, it'll be easier to catch something that doesn't check out than it will be when one vote on town can end things.

If tpink straight-up claims SK and agrees to take out a thread consensus pick tonight I'm not against letting him live a day, since if we mislunch and he hits town he just gets endgamed anyway. Desperate times/desperate measures

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lets just kill the sk.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote tpink

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

tpink (4): Amnistar, DGK2000, Sandwolf, b-minus1
Amnistar (1): tpink, b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (4): Power of Pecota, Retro Futurist, t a s t e, Toalpaz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 18th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Should I hammer or are we waiting on anything else? Don't really like doing it with 2 days left, but I think we've all weighed in and I'd rather not drag this out then all inexplicably switch to someone else in the last hour

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Sandwolf goes tomorrow imo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Power of Pecota posted:

Where is this coming from?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Power of Pecota posted:

If tpink flips scum we need to dunk taste or amni. After that, we start with people who haven’t claimed

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sorry I meant if tpink flips sk

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Where is this coming from?

I realize it's going to be super frustrating to hear if you're town and just read the situation pretty much perfectly, but I feel like your posting (especially at the end of D1) re: Squiggly and Tobbs looks like someone setting up to play around them flipping town.

b-minus1 posted:

Sorry I meant if tpink flips sk

I'd want a massclaim first regardless

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Power of Pecota posted:

I'd want a massclaim first regardless

I agree.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’ll use my action tomorrow I promise. If we hit scum tomorrow we will be back in business

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kill the sk. Mass claim tomorrow. Kill scum. Win. Got it.

##vote tpink :redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Later on in life, around my mid 20's. there was this girl I really liked who got me into a lot of Trip Hop/Lounge stuff and I learned about one of my favorite bands, Hooverphonic from her. Even though she is lost to the winds of changing times, she remains one of the biggest music influences of my life and introduced me to what is arguably my favorite genres of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppcuKJrqbE

tpink - Nina Simone - Love me or Leave me - Self aligned Serial Killer was executed on day 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AsKyYBewWY

I'd rather be lonely than happy with somebody else - You are Bulletproof but can still be executed during the day phase.

Each night you may choose a target, that player will be killed.

It is night 3.

Action deadline tomorrow 11pm- eastern

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

tpink (5): Amnistar, DGK2000, Sandwolf, b-minus1, Retro Futurist
Amnistar (1): tpink, b-minus1, b-minus1

Not Voting (3): Power of Pecota, t a s t e, Toalpaz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 18th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
There's a place near where I used to live called Skipper's smokehouse that has pretty good food. It also hold small concerts a large number of which are rockabilly and bluegrass. So many times I ate there there was a concert outside and those genres started growing on me adding to the large ever growing amount of music I listen to. One of the bands that played there a LOT was Southern Culture on the Skids, who I instantly fell in love with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVJo5ywz-7g

DGK2000 - Haken - Cockroach King - Town aligned was killed on night 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_e4YX73Ww4

The Hunter Draws Closer to it's Prey - Tracker - You may target a player at night to learn who they visited

Amnistar - Gas House Gang - William Tell Overture - Scum aligned was shot on night 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOhv0uVmbe8

Dedicates his life to saving the day - Rolecop - You may choose a player at night, you will learn their role.

Power of Pecota - CHVRCHES - Wonderland - Town Aligned was shot on night 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_SlnDEEW6w

When will it be enough? - Doctor - You may choose a person at night to protect, that player will be protected from kills that night. You may not target yourself with this ability.

It is now day 4!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, Retro Futurist, Sandwolf, t a s t e, Toalpaz

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Nooo PoP why

Lmao amnistar Fuckin owned :smug:
Ok today is mylo

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Sandwolf and taste will die

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Binus I assume you killed amni? Guessing that's why you were being weird about the sk existing.

Taste killed pecota, I'm a watcher. ##vote taste. That makes Sandy the last scum unless you're pulling a weird rear end gambit

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Retro Futurist posted:

Binus I assume you killed amni? Guessing that's why you were being weird about the sk existing.

Taste killed pecota, I'm a watcher. ##vote taste. That makes Sandy the last scum unless you're pulling a weird rear end gambit

Yeah I’m a pgo. I wasn’t sure about how the flavor would be written for anyone that visited me. I thought there was a chance that siv tried to jail me n1. But now that we’ve seen the flavor today we know for sure that didn’t happen. I’m glad I didn’t claim yesterday

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Works for me, let's wrap this up.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote taste

Btw Rf if you are scum, Well played

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##unvote

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Can you list your targets for each night

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm a one shot dayvig, obviously, and I have no night action

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote opopanax see you tomorrow

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm Ooh La La by Run the Jewels

quote:

Fully dressed at the crack of dawn, weapons letting off
I can hear them from the block, see them creeping through the fog

N1 toalp, amni visited them. They didn't seem to have anything weird happen so I never brought it up.
N2 I self watched but nobody visited me.
N3 pecota, taste only visitor

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Toal, sandwolf. Do you have anything to say

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hi sandwolf

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you've got to ask yourself

would cpig make a black guy scum in the current sociopolitical environment? Seems a little tone deaf

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

in the brief time before my next training module I'll just say that post count doesn't correlate to alignment

I regret not having more time to play, but also the he-said she-said mystery here isn't all that tough if you look at voting records and posting over the past few

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hi binus,

PGO probably not given to scum, so it's not binus. Toalp seems removed, moreso than usual, but I had a strong town read on him during D2.

Taste hasn't done anything all game since shooting steak D1 for no real reason. Since then he's seemingly avoided giving any reads since then.

RF was pinged for maybe killing Jen X since healed by PoP, which still could have happened. tpink could have killed Jen X and would equally explain the no vengeance. But RF saw taste visit PoP last night, taste has claimed not having a night action.

So why did you visit PoP last night taste?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

also I'm gonna claim cuz this is mylo and my role is actually pretty neat but as far as I can tell I'd have needed a longer game to truly utilize it, maybe someone else will pull info from it

Frank Ocean posted:

What do you think my brain is made for
Is it just a container for the mind?
This great grey matter
Sensei replied, "What is your woman?
Is she just a container for the child?"
That soft pink matter

So I'm a color cop. So far I've only gotten pink results but based on the lyric pointed out I think I could get grey results too

N1 I investigated Jen X and got pink
N2 I investigated tpink and got pink
N3 I investigated taste and got pink

at this point I think I'm a color-version of a gunsmith, but, kind of hard to tell

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

taste has claimed not having a night action.

So why did you visit PoP last night taste?

t a s t e posted:

##vote opopanax see you tomorrow

:thunk:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

also I'm gonna claim cuz this is mylo and my role is actually pretty neat but as far as I can tell I'd have needed a longer game to truly utilize it, maybe someone else will pull info from it

So I'm a color cop. So far I've only gotten pink results but based on the lyric pointed out I think I could get grey results too

N1 I investigated Jen X and got pink
N2 I investigated tpink and got pink
N3 I investigated taste and got pink

at this point I think I'm a color-version of a gunsmith, but, kind of hard to tell

It's worth noting that the claimed pseudo gunsmith has picked three people with mod confirmed killing abilities to verify his claim

you really weren't sure if the guy who used a dayvig d1 could kill, huh

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I may not be a gunsmith taste, I could just as easily be a scum/not scum cop, but you sure seem eager to cast doubt on my claim as a whole.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I wouldn't have thought it was shifty if not for your first post which literally made me think my post hadn't been submitted earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

I wouldn't have thought it was shifty if not for your first post which literally made me think my post hadn't been submitted earlier

what post?