Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

We're currently discussing whether or not we want Scoot, stand by...
Saw your PM. I've got my gate open, come on by and get Ducky!

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squats
Nov 4, 2009

spacing in vienna posted:

Hey Squats -- you have the firefighter helmets on this list. They're in my Able's today. I'll be off and on with availability but if we can get on at the same time you can pop over and snag them.

Thank you for the lighthouse and clothes! And thanks for the heads up on the firefighter hats as well! I probably won't be able to make it today though. Been running on fumes for the past few days since our baby has been sleeping terribly at night this week, and I haven't really got the energy to boot up the game for too long since I've been barely functional on only four hours of sleep a night for three nights in a row. I really do appreciate the sentiment though. :kimchi:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Ok this one hurts a little. Just wait until you graduate to real bills, sport.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Someone in the SA Animal Crossing Discord did this same thing a couple months ago so yes you can put a simple well indoors.

All furniture can be placed indoors or outdoors, with the exception of wall-mounted furniture and rugs for some reason.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Ghost Leviathan posted:

All furniture can be placed indoors or outdoors, with the exception of wall-mounted furniture and rugs for some reason.

I once put a lighthouse in my living room just to see if I could. It was wild.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
God damnit, lucky's house is too spooky.

I'm going to have to try gifting him some better music, thinking about K.K Parade......

Also Redd is in town and has two actual genuine arts! The Warm Painting and Familiar Statue. I don't have either but does anyone one want one of these specifically?

Also I dunno why but this seemed funny to me

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

track day bro! posted:

God damnit, lucky's house is too spooky.

I'm going to have to try gifting him some better music, thinking about K.K Parade......

Also Redd is in town and has two actual genuine arts! The Warm Painting and Familiar Statue. I don't have either but does anyone one want one of these specifically?

Also I dunno why but this seemed funny to me

I’m in need of both of those but I’d go for the statue if you still have it?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Sure, I'll open up a bit later. Hopefully I can also get rid of the 70 wasp nests that I promised to give to someone

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pashmina, one of my starter villagers, has finally decided to move on from her adventures in Fiorina. She’ll be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants a sweet pop-music loving goat girl.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Renee, the sisterly pink rhino, is in boxes today on Dessert if anyone would like her.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Must be moving day because Deena is in boxes today on Nomanisan. She's one of my originals and a sweet Normal villager with a music teacher themed house. Please save her from oblivion!

Other things happening on the island:

Redd is here. He has
1) Authentic sinking painting
2) Fake Quaint painting
3) Fake Beautiful Statue
4)Fake Wild Painting right half

Nooks have red bunk beds, a tv dinner tray, and a black imperial chair.

Ables have a Space Suit.

Code is closed

Thwomp fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 16, 2020

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ok I've got a meteor shower with redd also but only the fake quaint painting and fake wild painting right half. Got a few recepies on the beach, including two gold lucky cat ones

Just leave the wasp nests pls! Unless you are forums goon Tuo

8Q3NR

Edit: This is the worlds shittest meteor shower it seems, Celeste is here somewhere I swear!

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Sep 16, 2020

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Opening up my island so people can unload their turnips for 509 bells a pop. Details in the other thread.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Edit: gone

The Duke fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 17, 2020

bio347
Oct 29, 2012

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I’ve said it before but KK doesn’t need the whole day and there should be a visitor before he shows up. It’s just a waste especially on the weekend. Same with turnip lady.
I'm just glad that KK performs earlier than 8pm nowadays.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

yoooo

Tacu Tacu is the place to be tonight. We got meteors. We got Celeste. We got BBQ.

Dodo Code is in Dodo thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=21#post508134599

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Is there a way to tell when I last played without starting the game?

I don't remember when I last played but apparently you get something if you don't play for 30 days. I played in August but I don't remember which day. If I start playing again October 1st then it'll definitely be over 30 days so I'll get whatever the 30 day not playing thing is.

That's two weeks though.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

You unlock the bedhead hair style for sleeping a whole month, and it's pretty great IMO. Your neighbors will notice, but won't be mad about it.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

GoodBee posted:

Is there a way to tell when I last played without starting the game?

I don't remember when I last played but apparently you get something if you don't play for 30 days. I played in August but I don't remember which day. If I start playing again October 1st then it'll definitely be over 30 days so I'll get whatever the 30 day not playing thing is.

That's two weeks though.

If you enabled the automatic cloud backups, then the date of your last backup is the last day you logged into the game. All you need to do is get to the title screen to check that, which doesn't count as logging in.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
For the love of God please take my DIYs. I've got Celeste too. DIYs are next to the airport on the beach.

Buy whatever you want, take the bells from the bell trees if you want, go for it!

Generally please leave my flowers alone, but if anybody's got blue roses to spare I'm happy if you drop them anywhere. I'd also like a pirate beard but whatever.
There's a gold watering can up for grabs in my rose area in the southeast. Take it for keeps.

Otherwise seriously, I don't need anything. I've got over $10m and more gold than I know what to do with (pm me or post here if you want some).

Edit: apparently there's some shooting stars too

MGR0S

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 17, 2020

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Farten Barfen posted:

For the love of God please take my DIYs. I've got Celeste too. DIYs are next to the airport on the beach.

Buy whatever you want, take the bells from the bell trees if you want, go for it!

Generally please leave my flowers alone, but if anybody's got blue roses to spare I'm happy if you drop them anywhere. I'd also like a pirate beard but whatever.
There's a gold watering can up for grabs in my rose area in the southeast. Take it for keeps.

Otherwise seriously, I don't need anything. I've got over $10m and more gold than I know what to do with (pm me or post here if you want some).

Edit: apparently there's some shooting stars too

MGR0S

I'll take some gold if you got spares. I can't go back to regular watering cans

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

The gates of Ile du BonZone are open while I wfh!

closed. Thanks for visiting

Today is Whitney's birthday! Come give her a prezzie!

Saharah is also visiting today. She has Industrial Wall and Wildflower Meadow.

Feel free to shop. Buy anything you want. Also there's a pile of extra DIYs in front of the Abel Sisters. Please take them away.

While you're visiting, feel free to explore the island and check out my houses! Le BonZone is a tropical resort with all the amenities! We have a gym, spa, arcade, and three restaurants!

Bother my residents and leave stupid messages on my bulletin board.

Silver Falcon fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 18, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pashmina is in boxes on Fiorina today if anyone has a free plot for a goat.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Are the gates of Ile du BonZone still open? We're looking for DIY recipes, especially furniture.

And how is Pashmina as a villager? We have a big sister type in Phoebe.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Anyone have decent turnip prices? I stupidly bought in this week at 105.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pashmina’s a sweetheart! She likes singing along to music if you have something playing outdoors, and she’s generally kind of a cutie.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Are the gates of Ile du BonZone still open? We're looking for DIY recipes, especially furniture.

Gates are still open, yes. Come on down and sift through the DIY pile.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Okay, we'll be going by Ile du BonZone first, then talk to Pashmina. Thanks!

Oh, and do you need anything Silver Falcon? Like an AIR CIRCULATOR?

And what does Whitney like?

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
When will I be able to buy sweet Halloween decorations?

I've been saving my bells for weeks in anticipation.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Pashmina is great, good enough to amiibo back to ditch the starter home.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

According to my very lazy Googling, she likes blue, light blue, elegant, and cool. But I'm sure she'd appreciate whatever you could give her.

I don't need anything in particular. If you want to leave me something as a scavenger hunt sort of thing, folks do that sometimes when they visit me, and it's fun, but please don't feel obligated. Just go enjoy yourself.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Excellent! I'll DM you the Dodo when I open up!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Thanks, both of you, and we left a gift in front of who we assumed was you in Ile du BonZone.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Celeste is in Fiorina for an unexpectedly large meteor shower! She’s penned in front of my house by the gold rose garden!

Redd is also here with a real quaint painting, fake wistful painting, fake detailed painting, and fake informative statue.

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Sep 17, 2020

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Celeste is in Fiorina for an unexpectedly large meteor shower! She’s penned in front of my house by the gold rose garden!

Redd is also here with a real quaint painting, fake wistful painting, fake detailed painting, and fake informative statue.

Dodo: 2SHJH

Hey are the one-offs at the shop up for grabs?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Dodo: 2SHJH

thanks so much for giving me some money because i stupidly bought a computer the day before! also I the lamp things I was talking about were the stone ones that you have outside, they've got a little candle in them.

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

I’d gotten out of turnips but found out by chance that my price is currently 522 so I’ve opened my island: Code over in the other thread

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

track day bro! posted:

thanks so much for giving me some money because i stupidly bought a computer the day before! also I the lamp things I was talking about were the stone ones that you have outside, they've got a little candle in them.

Sounds like the tall lantern, maybe? They're gorgeous, I have a pile on my island. You can get a diy for them, or I can make you some if you have enough stone.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Hey y'all, my sister is selling turnips on her island at 359. Her Nook's is open for about another hour, so just send me a PM if you'd like the code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Flick is here. Slowly but surely getting through my backlog of bugs to be made into statues. Need more CJ though. The fish inventory is ridiculous.