Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

free hubcaps posted:

no what happened to teh old thread????

the diap got too full so it hard to be archived.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

old beast lunatic posted:

The only reason i'm not posting the quantum leap gif is because I can't find the version with the electoral map.
If I find it I'll post it, It needs to be here.

I got ya fam. e- beaten like a shriveled mushroom dick

And a couple more classics:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

OMG THANK YOU

:yeshaha:

Friendly reminder that on a sane planet anyone dumb enough to vote Trump would be disenfranchised, neutered, forbidden from operating heavy machinery/owning anything more dangerous than a plastic spork

:maga:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

gently caress me I didn't make it until page 3? Shameful. Like a dog.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

the diap got too full so it hard to be archived.

beautiful metaphor for trusemop come november

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

j/k hes gonna win and the diap will overflow and flood the nation, shitworld 2.0 here we come baby

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A lot of you may not know this, but I'm no longer afraid to share it with you here and now.

I think Donald Trump, our President, is really bad at his job, and I don't like him personally.

Thank you.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
There's someone out there who went into a coma before 2016, came out in 2018, spend two years in therapy trying to get control of their body again, and today just got access to a phone and learned what has happened in the years since.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Grondoth posted:

There's someone out there who went into a coma before 2016, came out in 2018, spend two years in therapy trying to get control of their body again, and today just got access to a phone and learned what has happened in the years since.

yea his name's donald j trump and hes the president

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey I would also like to add;

if you don't like Donald Trump, and you'd like me to kiss all up on you, or you would like to just feel all up on me all over in public or private in a show of political unity - well let me just tell you I'm here for each and every one of you.

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

The early stage lols were pretty good ngl, but I'd really like to get off this ride soon.

lol

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Hey, everybody! You’ll never guess what!

I loled about who the president is today!

TURNP!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

old beast lunatic posted:

lol this stupid bitch looked directly at the eclipse right after someone shouted "Don't Look!."

twice. he did it twice

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

:trumppop:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Hey I would also like to add;

if you don't like Donald Trump, and you'd like me to kiss all up on you, or you would like to just feel all up on me all over in public or private in a show of political unity - well let me just tell you I'm here for each and every one of you.

Thank you, I need your heat

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

I still cant believe this happened

hours old cold mcdonalds is what they serve u when youre invited to the white house for diner lol

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

big if true!

charlie kirk's face is an evolutionary protection

still for sale for $20,000
https://twitter.com/Seanbabydotcom/status/1288316852637011969
https://twitter.com/kartoen/status/1288567229399932930

https://twitter.com/threesunrises/status/1287357128781565952

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
wow i just read it was because the goverment was shut down and the kitchen staff was furloughed thats even sadder

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Fallows posted:

wow i just read it was because the goverment was shut down and the kitchen staff was furloughed thats even sadder

hE paId WITH HIs oWn MOney

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1306732329180725250?s=19

and since it is a new thread, this is sad/amazing

https://youtu.be/Qyx5j6i98kw

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Look at that loving big gulp

That's US. That's america, right there.

I hate this loving country

Centuries of brilliant, kind, brave people fighting to try and make the country stand for what it says it does, versus cruel idiots and wanna-be lords

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 18, 2020

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
jest remembering who the president is and hooting n hollerin

Dick Wolf
Apr 5, 2009

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Ya know, I was reading this (new?) thread and seeing what's here caused my left ear to break out into incredibly deafening ringing from stress and anger. Incredibly loud. I think maybe I shouldn't see images of this man anymore, today

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

Ya know, I was reading this (new?) thread and seeing what's here caused my left ear to break out into incredibly deafening ringing from stress and anger. Incredibly loud. I think maybe I shouldn't see images of this man anymore, today

It's okay to take a break, the lols will still be here.

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

I have been following this thread since ... feels like forever. I pretty much quit reading books because I tend to like satire and applied science books, and for different reasons this thread highlighted events that kind of ruined the written versions.

But I'll admit, sometimes I'd be working for a couple of weeks and couldn't catch up. I'd swipe and read every 5th page like a filthy animal. These last few pages have shown me a few highlights that I'd missed (above). Thanks for those and the stroll down memory lane.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Biden town hall stream

https://www.livenewsmag.com/cnn-stream/

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

I don’t know why but this has had me lollin’ for ten minutes straight

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

lol, remember when he signed people's hats at some rally and promptly threw them randomly into the crowd

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlDdOrxDuA

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Roundup Ready posted:

lol, remember when he signed people's hats at some rally and promptly threw them randomly into the crowd

Remember when he signed photos of deads kids

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Phew I had to venture out of my bookmarks to find the new home of the thread but glad I'm back nestled in the nussy-like moist lols.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

SubnormalityStairs posted:

Remember folks, despite that time when an Uber driver shot six people dead while screaming "Make America Great Again," or when a guy in a MAGA hat killed two random bystanders, or when a Trump supporter murdered two cops who told him to put away his Confederate flag, or when Trump supporters beat and pissed on a homeless man while screaming about "illegals," or when a guy in a MAGA hat beat up a Muslim kid and a Hispanic man in a gas station, or when a Trump supporter stabbed a black man for holding hands with a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked a Muslim woman at an airport, or when a Trump supporter punched a 70 year old in the face, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a protestor, or when a Trump supporter attacked an Indian man in a restaurant while calling him a "sand *DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN*," or when Trump supporters called a gay man a "human being" as he was beaten up, or when a Trump supporter called elementary school black kids monkeys before attempting to run them over in his car, or when a Trump supporter attacked a man after yelling Sieg Heil, or when Trump supporters screamed the n word while beating up a black man so bad he was sent to the hospital, or when a Trump supporter groped a fifteen year old, called her a "*DARKLY COLORED FELLOW AMERICAN* lover," and pepper sprayed her directly in the face, or when a Trump supporter yelled deportation at a black man in public before punching him, or when a Trump supporter sucker punched a random Hispanic man in the back of the head, or when a group of Trump supporters groped and beat a protestor, or when a Trump supporter beat up a black man outside of a hospital for visiting his infant, or when a Republican politician grabbed a woman's privates and yelled that Trump made this legal now, or when a Canadian Trump supporter killed six people in a mosque, or when a Trump supporter beat up his African immigrant cab driver, or when a Trump supporter brutally beat up a gay man at a McDonald's, or when a white supremacist killed two people on public transportation in Portland for defending the Muslim girl he was harassing, or when a white supremacist stabbed and killed a teenager on a BART train, or when a Muslim gay rights activist was kidnapped and raped by two Trump supporters, or when a transgender person's car was vandalized and set on fire, or when a Trump supporter assaulted two Muslim women and a baby in a stroller, or when a Trump supporter in Austin killed multiple people with package bombs, or when a Trump supporter shot a protestor in the stomach at point blank range, or when a Trump supporter yelled "heil Trump" as he shot out the windows of minority-owned businesses, or when a Trump supporter murdered a black student at college for dating a white woman, or when a Trump supporter attacked liberals at a college with a machete, there are dangerous people on both sides

gently caress that list is huge, yet needs to be updated by like a hundred more entries since it's origin

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
you can say a lot of things about trump, but never let it be said that he doesn't enjoy an ol fashioned hatecrime

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
https://twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/1306711121638768640?s=21

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

lmao

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Healthy young thread goes to GBS, gets pumped with massive shot of many posts, doesn't feel good and changes - GASSED. Many such cases!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

lmao forgot this template