Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
Ian's rhetoric sounds pretty loving racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

As terrible as this season is, I am glad that it's more or less validating the original perception I had of Ian as a player - that he won his season because Dan carried him to the final three and then screwed up and picked the more sympathetic goat to sit next to. I remember after his season when he was doing The Talk or something, Ian trotted out his big "master plan" chart that he had drawn up before going into the house that would lead him to victory, and really leaned into the wunderkind genius persona. Even as members of the jury were admitting that they voted against Dan out of spite more than for Ian as a deserving winner.

But now he's back, and it's clear that while he can win some comps his game was only ever "find someone else to play the game for you, stick with them, and hope they don't betray you." Worked last time, didn't work this time.

Fallen One
May 1, 2007

" Whoa! Death? He's come for me!... Death is sleeping too..."
Ian won his season because he had HOH or veto every week in the jury phase until the final four when Dan decided an intact showmance was more dangerous. Dan wanted him gone well before that and tried to make it happen during the second double eviction. He's not a great social player but I think only Jackson could challenge him for most impressive comp run.

I remember him posting on Survivor Sucks right afterwards and being fairly self-deprecating of his win and saying he thought he played a decent well-rounded game but wouldn't put himself even in the top half of the winners. That said, I hate what he has been doing the past couple days. Hopefully he'll get some perspective and apologize afterwards.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I found him kind of abrasive and arrogant during BB14. I didn't really have a strong opinion of his game. I probably ranked him middle of the road. He got lucky a couple of times, had to win a bunch, benefitted from some bitter jury stuff, but that's the game. Every winner gets a little lucky, gets wins at the right time, and gets a vote or two because of the other guy.

I was mellowing on him this season. Started thinking what I saw as arrogance and rudeness might have just been his trouble coping or communicating. I was kind of liking him. I though it was pretty arrogant the way he was acting like he had figured the game out and was telling Kaysar what was happening but everyone was doing that. But like this week? He's just been a petulant diva who doesn't seem even remotely willing to consider he hosed up. I'm very quickly losing most of my positive vibes towards him.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tyler campaigned to David and it starts off really great.

David: I'm scared of you.
Tyler: You should be.
David: You got Bay out.
Tyler: I didn't loving get her out. Who got her out?
David: You were part of…
Tyler: Bro shut up. No I wasn't. Don't start that poo poo.

It just gets worse from there. Tyler claims he tried to fix things with Bayleigh and go home in her place, David says he came to Tyler to try and flip the votes to keep her and he never came back to him. Tyler says he checked around the votes and they weren’t there. David says if he’s supposed to be his guy he should have talked to him. Tyler asks if he’s voting him out. David says he’s trying to figure out where they’re at. Tyler says he’s his guy and he didn’t treat him like this when he hosed him. David says he never talks game with him or tells him when stuff is happening. Tyler claims he never knows anything and has just been trying to go home. That loses feeds.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1306437551662739456

They’re probably drunk and Tyler’s barely even pretending he cares about David’s vote. Because of course he knows David’s vote is meaningless. He’s just pushing a pawn around so he has a reason to nominating him and David’s doing his usual thing while also clearly being fed up with Tyler pretending to have his back and asking for a thank you.

Dani and Day discuss how they’re definitely never doing All Stars again because every day someone’s threatening to quit or to talk to the Executive Producers. Day asks if Dani’s going to use her power. Dani says no which Day doesn’t understand. Dani just doesn’t want to be HOH again. All Stars. Dani says she can use it on the HOH next week to “sabotage” them like David. Huh? Dani asks who Day would put up and she claims Tyler and Kevin. Dani doesn’t believe that at all but Day claims Kevin owes her. The funny thing is I believe Day’s being serious. I genuinely believe she’d try and tell Kevin he owes her, trust the house to vote Tyler out, and try not to upset anyone else. But she might have been joking. But I don’t know. She also mentions Christmas and Memphis.

Tyler’s still doing well with David.
Tyler: It's so easy to loving blame me. Everyone loves blaming me. I tried to loving help, then they get put up and it's my fault. I was feeling so guilty I loving wanted to go home. It wasn’t even me. It was some other poo poo.

Ian’s kind of freaking out. Like he kind of looks like he’s having seizures. Just lots of rocking and hand motions and different stuff.

Tyler tells David he wants him to win the game. lol. David doesn’t promise Tyler his vote.

Tyler tells Ian he hates being on the block and hopes he never is again. Ian says he’s never been. Tyler says he’s never campaigning again. Poor babies. Ian says Tyler’s the only person he still likes and he thinks he’ll stay. Tyler claims he doesn’t think he will. Tyler’s pathological.

Cody and Nicole complain about David “chirping” but say its not his words (because he’s stupid, see). Nicole says its Kevin and Memphis says its Day. One of the other black people. Nicole has moved past trying to justify a sympathy vote for Ian and is now just saying she’s gonna try and talk Ian out of wanting one. They all sound drunk. Memphis mumbles something that some people sounds like the n word. Some say its “idiot.” I honestly can’t make out a word he says.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1306449832161157120

David asks Christmas if she’d be willing to flip the vote, keep Ian, and work with him. Christmas basically just evades it.

Tyler and Enzo talk about Day having to go. Tyler complains about David. They agree that this week shows them Nicole and Dani are loyal and they need to just stick together to take out the others. You know the ones. Enzo thinks they may just be pretending to keep Tyler so Nicole will throw a sympathy vote and there will be a tie. That would be smart, but no. Enzo says you can see how cutthroat Nicole is by her voting out her best friend.

Ian’s trying to get Cody to commit to be his vote so he can pull more people in with his influence. Cody very much does not commit.

David: I went off on Nicole. Not nothing crazy, just I have been drinking.
Tyler: What the gently caress is wrong with you?
Enzo: What is going on with this one? You used your power. It's gone, you don’t got it no more, you gotta relax.
David: gently caress this house.

Ian’s a mess saying he needs to get Day and Kevin’s votes and Cody and Nicole’s but he can’t let Day and Kevin know he’s getting Cody’s because they just want to do what Cody doesn’t want to. He asks Nicole not to give up on him. He says if he gets evicted he’s gonna wish he never came on the show. Nicole claims she’s been trying so hard to keep him. Ian says he’s gonna hold Dani responsible if he goes. Nicole lies and claims she had no input in who Dani put up but wishes she had. Ian says he didn’t even think he had to worry.

Memphis, Dani, and Cody laugh about Ian’s situation and Memphis just telling him he’s voting him out.

Oh, Nicole wants to give a sympathy vote again. She tells Dani if she doesn’t Ian will ‘scream poo poo.” Blah blah blah. Dani’s mad at Christmas to for some reason. Nicole feels so victimized by Ian now. Dani says she’s gonna yell at him.

Tyler’s campaigning to Day. I can’t.

Nicole asks Ian if she can have her promise of a vote back. Ian says no. HA! Of course Nicole isn’t helping the situation because she lies and says he still has a chance to say. So in that case of course you should still vote for him. He needs the vote. Ian says even if Nicole’s the only vote for him it will show she’s loyal. Nicole agrees. Nicole basically keeps talking out of both sides of her mouth. Ian’s being an rear end in a top hat but if everyone wasn’t lying to him this would go easier.

Dani scolds Ian for not being nice enough to Nicole and says they’re doing everything they can for Ian. lol. They’re such assholes.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1306472444107124739

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Savahontas posted:

Ian's rhetoric sounds pretty loving racist.

He was a hardcore 4channer, I’m surprised he has been able to control himself as much as he has.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That one video of Memphis definitely sounds to me like he caught himself getting ready to say the n word.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

sportsgenius86 posted:

That one video of Memphis definitely sounds to me like he caught himself getting ready to say the n word.

This is chilling because the reason I think/hope it isn't the n word is because of how casually he was going to say it. In my experience when people catch themselves saying something that egregious they usually react like OOPS and make a surprised face. But he just barely registered it and kept going.

Edit: people are saying he's saying "Nicole" and repeating his amusement/shock that "David said Nicole" only he stops at "David said Ni--."

Still not a great look that it was believable he was dropping the N word.

Savahontas fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Sep 17, 2020

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That sounds way more like "David's a n--" than "David said n---" to me, even with drunk slurring

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I think I heard a hard G, but contextually it makes more sense that he'd say "idiot". Then again, I've never said the n-word, so I'm no expert.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its still incomprehensible to me. The fanbase is dividing right down lines of people who think the whole dynamics of the house and game are racist and Memphis let it slip while hammered and people who think the real racists are the ones looking for it in everything. Either way it made TMZ.

The real heart of the matter is that slurs aren't magical words. Its about disrespect and dehumanization based on race or sexuality or what have you. And the reason so many people are inclined to assume the worst here is because Memphis has shown a complete and total disrespect for David and others as well as mocking an autistic man and using the word "coon". And there's tons of sketchy racial dynamics and micro aggressions in a house where its literally all the white people aligned against the POC.

On the vote... Nicole’s worked her way through all the stages of grief and has now got to the last stage of… excitement?
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1306692384722354177

Basically Ian offered David a F3 deal last night and got a handshake agreement for his vote. Ian’s hope was that this would be enough to reassure Enzo to join Cody and Nicole and he’d have enough to stay. Of course Enzo isn’t voting to keep Ian nor are Cody or Nicole. They’re all blindsiding him. Nicole in particular is planning to vote him out despite assuring him she’d never do that over and over. The plan is for Tyler to pull David aside right before the live show and then stand up after the vote and very loudly thank David in an attempt to let Nicole take credit for it. There’s no real plan to cover for Cody or Enzo. They just don’t care. Jury Management. On the chance that this ingenious plan doesn’t work Nicole intends to claim someone had a power that stole her vote or something.

To be clear, Nicole and Dani absolutely have the votes to save Ian if they wanted. They don’t. Don’t believe anything you hear Nicole say on the show tonight. She’s lying.

Dani did NOT use her power. She had to submit it this morning and she passed. This is emblematic of the season. Dani didn’t want HOH this week and she doesn’t want it next week because she’d end up back in the same situation having to nominate Kevin and David while Cody pushed for Day to go up and having to betray someone if a replacement needed to be named. She could still use it as a leverage or aiding tool next week. The way this season has gone I’m expecting a Cody HOH and then her using it for him.

https://twitter.com/kelleywentworth/status/1306696383684964352

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Sep 17, 2020

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I have to say I'm very impressed the POC forced Nicole to make the choice.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
agreed

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, they were going back and forth on it but I definitely come from the school of thought that when your back is against the wall you should make the move that makes the power sweat. It might not make a difference but voting out Ian wouldn't have helped them either. So might as well see if you can get a shot in instead of trying to play safe.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gently caress you Ian

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Professor Shark posted:

gently caress you Ian

This

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

But Dan sucks too.
https://twitter.com/DanGheesling/status/1306751482725912576

There's no feeds. There's no way that HOH isn't over. The pattern has been no feeds until after the West Coast show so... We'll all have to wait to confirm it will be two black people on the block again.

Feedster opinion seems to be coalescing around the idea that the "BB Legend moving in next door" is Zingbot.

CBS felt enough pressure about that Memphis thing to make a comment on it. I can't say I disagree with the decision not to expel a guy because he might have thought about saying a slur before stopping himself. But its probably telling that they felt the need to comment in how much pressure they're feeling on this season with the racial dynamics after last season and mocking of autism last week.
https://twitter.com/DaltonRoss/status/1306758409279156224

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Not to give Dan a total pass, but he only watches the episodes. He has no real sense of what’s actually going on. He should do more though, as he’s been offering support for Memphis throughout the season without any real attempt at truly getting a full grasp on what’s been happening.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

To be honest I just posted it for a laugh. Dan singling out the alpha male who has coasted all season to compliment him for some unclear hardships he's been through struck me as funny. But Dan did take the time to stick up for Memphis over the ableism controversy so he pays some attention to the online stuff.

But yeah, mostly his tweets just seem like the most milquetoast of "casual" reactions. And lots and lots of videogames.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Memphis won HOH

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

David: There is no justice in this game.

There was some drama with David. Maybe around the plot for Tyler to lie and claim David kept him and Nicole take credit for his vote? But who knows? We don’t actually get anything on feeds anymore. What’s even the point?

David will probably be Memphis' target. Day or Kevin will sit next to him. The house will probably keep David. If 2 of them get protected by POV Enzo or someone will go up and stay.

Day made Christmas a Have Not and she’s mad about it. David made Cody a Have Not and made some kind of crack at him or something.

Memphis will say or do something offensive but it won’t affect his game position. Kevin will have a really dumb theory. David will bewilder people. The majority alliance who have been in control every single day of the season will find things to complain about and blame on the POC.

BB22.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It sounds like someone called David a “derogatory term” during feed blackouts. But we’ll never know what it is because we no longer get feeds. Just blackouts, stars, and cut aways.
https://twitter.com/uncookedpork/st...816923401940994

Whatever drama is happening might be about Nicole and Tyler claiming David voted to keep him. Day seems mad at David and Nicole tells Tyler to be meaner to her. This is all such pointless scumbag gameplay. There’s no reason for it all. They’re just gaslighting people for shits and giggles or to avoid minor inconveniences. Its so gross.

Nicole is stressing about how hard and ugly all this is. Cody says he just keeps telling himself not to say something stupid and he got questions about his Covid denying comments earlier in the season so he thinks that might have made air. Nicole says she preferred being in the dark in BB16 and her mom is going to kill her.

Remember the true victims.
Nicole: They are going to wonder why Memphis is not putting me up.
Cody: Maybe I will tell him to put you up.
Nicole: Funny. I'm sacrificing so much.

Its officially past Memphis’ bed time so he doesn’t want to talk to anyone. Cody’s not happy about that.

https://twitter.com/bigbroaccess/status/1306821065805627396

To be honest, I already cancelled feeds weeks ago. I gotta make a conscious decision to stop checking twitter. This is miserable, its utterly unchanging, and CBS now just turns the feeds off during any of the interesting stuff making no point to any of this.

Honestly, maybe I should thank CBS for all the blackouts like they're trying to feen me off my addiction.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Could this be the most dismal season of Big Brother ever? At least 15 had a few interesting blindsides and power shifts in it. This is just a straight up death march.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

For as horrible as BB15 was we actually kind of forget that it was a really fluid and crazy game. There were a ton of blindsides, power shifts, split votes, and big weeks and plays. There was also a ton of drama and feed craziness. A lot of that was really ugly like Amanda losing her mind and screaming at Elissa for HOURS but even that produced an Elissa spit take meme and was born out of her being Lara Croft on the Wall.

Even last season a lot of people defend as being better in the second half because of Jackson having to win so much, Gr8ful imploding early, and the F6 having 3 distinct duos. I can't enjoy Jackson or appreciate the bigoted, misogynistic, abusing, cheater winning out and I think BB fans have a horrible habit of forgiving disgusting people once their bad behavior make them underdogs but it definitely had a lot more shakeup to it.

This is dire. Its BB16 in its slow march to inevitability but 16 was (a) rather scandal and bullying free and (b) you could at least appreciate how well Derrick was playing. But everyone's a terrible player this season, they're all playing so dirty, and its all so pointless. There was no reason for Tyler to do that BLM poo poo. There's no reason for Nicole and Tyler to be doing all this stuff framing David for a vote. There was no reason to gaslight Nicole A against Janelle. Its all just so ugly and unnecessary. And none of it changes the game's course in any way.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
CBS should offer the remaining POC players an additional 50k to move into the house next door and poo poo on the remaining players for the next month in exchange for dropping out and sparing us 3 weeks of torture.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1306753208937783297

Apparently Day might have been the person David argued with. Again we don’t know because feeds flip away whenever its discussed. Fans speculate on what “derogatory term” she could have said but whatever you read is purely conjecture and speculation. Literally all I’ve actually seen/heard is Enzo saying “That’s a derogatory term, right?” before feeds cut.

Either way Day seems to completely believe Nicole’s lies that she kept Ian and David flipped. I’m actively rooting for Day to get evicted this week and maybe we finally stop saying she has good reads and is good at this game. But I can see Kevin or David beating her out by week’s end. I’ll change my frustration a bunch of times if I can’t disengage.

Nicole: I want him to stay this week.
Christmas: David
Nicole: I want one of the other ones gone.

Tomorrow is Kevin’s birthday. Or today? Friday. He’s gonna get nominated for a present! Yay!

Dani [to Cody]: Stop being so charismatic.

Memphis got 4 tallboys. He gonna be drunk and belligerent tomorrow.

Kevin and Day confirm they think David voted out Ian. At this stage if I was a nickname type I’d call them Wile E Coyote and Elmer Fudd. They just keep walking into these traps. Day also told Tyler that David did vote him out but she didn't? And that David was orchestrating a scheme to get him out? This is honestly embarrassing. I cringe for Day and Kevin. I think David's actually outplaying them at this stage and half of his game is him walking into a room and saying "I just went off" and we never find out on who or why.

Cody and Enzo compare their nipples. Nicole and Dani giddily judge them both small. Cody and Enzo agree Tyler’s nipples are perfect like silver dollars. Enzo wants to tattoo largely nipples on his nipples.

Ok, I actively hate myself now. I need to stop.

I found my new favorite BB twitter account and its kinda mean. But I guess that’s where I am. I’m not proud but this is scary spot on.
https://twitter.com/JoleenBB22/status/1306848098065416192

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Sep 18, 2020

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
STAC - thank you for doing this for years. Once you stop doing it, I think the show is dead to me

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha those Nicole videos are dead loving on

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I am moderately sure those Nicole videos are not deepfakes

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1307014552010121216

Mystery solved.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Yikes. YIKES. See David this is why you shouldn't have been an incoherent sketchy rear end in a top hat for 6 weeks. Now the people you need don't trust you.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, it seems to have been confirmed and Day doesn't seem to be backing down from it at all. Which is gross on a lot of levels. I think the heart of it is Day just fundamentally can’t accept that Nicole would be SUCH a scumbag as to promise Ian her vote, vote him out, and then lie and frame David for it. That’s a REAL dirty move and Day doesn’t want to believe Nicole capable of it. She did the same thing when Bay and Kevin said Tyler was just using BLM for his game. She wasn’t willing to consider he’d be THAT scummy. Day assumes other people share her values.

But her willingness to assume David WOULD play that scummy, “betray the cause”, and go at him that way? Ugh, BB22. Just ugh.

Memphis isn’t telling anyone what his noms are except that he has a plan. He did make a handshake deal with David that he wouldn’t put him on the block but it was very conditional and condescending. Basically Memphis said if David does anything that upsets him or if anyone finds out about this deal is off. So I’m not sure its anything but a false promise in the hopes Kevin/Day stay up. I’m assuming they’re the noms.

I have a wacky theory about Memphis’ plans. I think he’s looking to backdoor Tyler, but only as a pawn. I think he recognizes he wouldn’t have the votes and wants one of Day/Kevin out. But I think he can justify putting Tyler up as a pawn since he was safe this past week and then down the line can suggest Tyler as the safe pawn again and then pull the “how many times do we let him survive the block?” card. Just a completely speculative theory.

Memphis also formed 2 new F3s today. One with Cody and Enzo called the Wise Guys and one with Enzo and Christmas called… the Wise People? Actually what it seems to be is Memphis and Enzo forming a Wise Guys F2 and keeping Christmas and Cody as separate #3s. He’s got a F2 with Cody and an unspoken one with Christmas. Enzo has a F2 with Cody and likes Christmas. That could well be our F4. The hiccup is probably Cody. Christmas really isn’t in his gameplans and I imagine he’d prefer Nicole and Dani deep. I think he’ll target Christmas once Day and Kevin are gone to weaken his girls.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole’s upset about the Day/David thing. I guess she recognizes that blindsiding and voting out your “best friend” and then lying about it and causing a deeply ugly fight between two black people that reaches the level of “Uncle Tom” is probably not a great way to be. She says it made her feel like a “piece of poo poo.” Tyler don’t give a poo poo though. He’s used to this. He’s also justifying it since Day’s lying to him about her vote… after Tyler schemed to lie to her. So its on her. Nicole very quickly agrees.

Nicole: Everyone is a liar, so why do I have to feel bad?
Tyler: You shouldn’t feel bad.
Nicole: I was like this plan will work. It worked.
Tyler: For a second, I felt bad making her look dumb but she’s trying to make me look dumb.
Nicole: That makes me feel better. It's just a game.

Works out for everyone, right?

The made cupcakes for Kevin and sang him Happy Birthday. And Day sang the Stevie Wonder one.

Kevin: I'm not a big birthday person, this is probably the most special birthday I've had.
Now I’m sad.

Memphis has never heard of “mansplaining”, which is kind of subtly hilarious and completely unshackling.

Day vents to Dani and Nicole about how she can’t deal with David and he wants to talk and insists Nicole voted out Ian but she’ just done talking to him and there’s nothing that he can say. Dani and Nicole nod and agree a lot.

Day: I told Kevin “If you pulled out at the last minute and you don’t say something to me, I'm going to be really upset cause I'm openly talking poo poo about this man.”

Nom time. If Day gets real angry at going up and David not like I suspect she will then its possible they’ll black out the feeds as they’ve been all season.

This came up on by BB feed and I needed it.
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1306973104686665728

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1307112745859457024?s=19

Is that when it started to unravel Kevin?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kevin and Day got nominated. They take David not being nominated as further evidence he betrayed them and is with the alliance. Day keeps calling him "their pet." Its gross. David's been trying to talk them and convince them but like... how? Day completely believes Nicole that she didn't vote out Ian. Everyone else in the house is insisting David voted out Ian. They're refusing to talk with David and actively avoiding him. Kevin thinks MAYBE this proves there's a big house alliance but Day thinks Nicole and Dani were driven out of it last week. They intend to choose the two of them for POV if they get Houseguest Choice. Oh also Enzo has pulled away from them but that's just because he misses his kids, not because he's in the alliance. Its FOUTTE as gently caress and its sad and cringeworthy.

David meanwhile is isolated, frustrated, and understandably upset.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1307156040916451328

Day decided to teach Kevin how to make fried chicken for his birthday to feel better. They both made some and had a contest. Kevin used pancake mix in his batter. He won.

The rest are just smug in this and repeatedly telling themselves Day this to herself by using the POV last week. Which is of course a ridiculous, rear end in a top hat joke but they're good at lying to themselves.

Nicole's really withdrawn and in bed. Everyone basically agrees its... you know... because she's been obviously dirty as gently caress and its turned incredibly ugly and we can all see it and hate her.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1307155591807283201

Day and Kevin told Dani about their theory of a guys alliance running the house. Dani avoided laughing, maybe because she realizes she's hosed in the end game.

Kevin: This has been the most annoying season ever.
Dani: Are you quoting America?
Da'Vonne: Literally.
Dani: It's trending on Twitter.
Da'Vonne: Hashtag what the gently caress is this? This is not the All Stars we asked for. What is this poo poo?
Dani: Hashtag we waited 14 years for this?

Kevin and Day ask Dani if there's any chance Nicole voted out Ian and Dani says she can't imagine any reason she would. Day says she'd hate to be bashing David if it was Nicole but "she swore". Dani seems nervous about all of this because she hasn't completely killed her conscience like the others and suggests that maybe there was some kind of vote flip power or something. But that doesn't really make sense and they shoot it down.

I mean, she’s not wrong about the Dani part.
Christmas: I need to stop being an rear end in a top hat.
Memphis: You do. Slop isn't helping.
Christmas: Why does Dani get to be an rear end in a top hat and nobody thinks of it? But I'm a slight rear end in a top hat one day and everyone's like “she's savage”. Just checking. Okay, I'm going to check my bitch.

David finally gets a chance to talk to Kevin and how he feels about Day calling him an Uncle Tom and believe everything negative she’s been told about him without having a private conversation with him. The subtext of this is that Day’s distrust of David started because Kemi told Day that David didn’t support her last season and wouldn’t support Day. David thinks that there’s a perception of him being “not black enough” in the BB African American community because he didn’t call out racism in BB21 stronger.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1307188168911974401

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day and David finally talked after Kevin pled with her to hear him out and they blacked it out. Because gently caress you, viewers, that’s why. Here’s what we got.

David: For the fourth time this season, here we are. Based on the conversation in the kitchen, I don’t think in any way you will believe me on how the votes went. You will see when the season is over…

I wish I was still subscribed so I could cancel.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
https://twitter.com/bb_updates/status/1307204380882472962?s=21

Day is really bad at Big Brother

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

We get feeds back. David is apologizing for the times he’s messed up and waffled in the game. He says he was going back and forth on Ian and Tyler last week until Kevin got to him late in the week about how Tyler played in his first season and how he got Bay out. David says he knows Day won’t believe him over Nicole because her heart’s been broken by him and she doesn’t want to risk that again. He says he respects that and he thanks her for apologizing “for the kitchen” and says the game is hard and emotions get high. Day says she was “out of pocket” and shouldn’t have said it. Day says she’s on the block solely because of the vote. They both apologize to each other. Day flat out says she doesn’t believe David but she hopes she’s wrong and she’ll find out after the show. She says she was personally keeping David safe in the game and if he voted Ian out he personally sabotaged their games.

David: I voted on what I thought we agreed on.
Da'Vonne: What was that?
David: Tyler out.
Da'Vonne: What did you do?
David: Voted Tyler out.
Da'Vonne: Who voted Tyler out?
David: David. I did.
Da'Vonne: Did what? I want the sentence.
David: I voted Tyler out of the Big Brother house.

Day’s real bad at Big Brother.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1307201332542021632

Day thinks she’s really good at Big Brother.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1307202953539997696

Day tells Kevin that David lied to her and his voice sped up or shook or something when he said he voted out Tyler so she can tell. FOUTTE as gently caress.

Kevin: I think Dani told Nicole to vote out Ian so she wouldn't have to break a tie and get blood on her hands.
Davonne: I don't think so.
Day, you’re getting outplayed by Kevin.

The cool kids have no worries so like all they’ve been doing is sitting around talking about stupid the POC are and making fun of each other. They keep giving Cody crap for peeing sitting down. Which is weird but also feels a little toxic maley. But this is just good clean fun in making fun of Cody being stupid. The context of this is something about Cody never having heard of “country-ians” or something.

Dani: You've never heard of Hawaiians?
Cody: Hawaii is another country that we took over.
Memphis: You haven't heard of Puerto Ricans?
Cody: Puerto Rico is another country.

Awkward.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1307218583160795136

Enzo has hemorrhoids. He talks about it a lot.

Earthquake.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1307208778354434048

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

felt it all the way out here in vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POV players picked. Day and Kevin both got HG choice. They chose Dani and Nicole. FOUTTE as gently caress. Tyler was also chosen. It is the 9th time Tyler’s name has been drawn in 12 opportunities in his seasons. That’s enough to almost make me believe in conspiracies. POV is a hedge maze. People have seen photos of it in the yard.

After David wasn’t picked Memphis revealed to all his plan is to backdoor David. So much for my crazy theory that Memphis was playing a subtle long game to target Tyler. Nope. He was just making a fake deal with the isolated rookie to embarrass him. Ah well. He told Day and Kevin they’re pawns and the POV is being played no matter what and he told Tyler, Dani, and Nicole to throw it to him she he can personally take out David. Nicole doesn’t want to throw though, she says she wants to win something. I assume what’s happening is she recognizes that Day choosing her for POV and her throwing only for David to be backdoored is yet another ugly consequence of her lie about her vote and she continues to look really loving terrible in screwing them over. But I also assume that this will only result in a silly tv edit where Nicole gets lost in a maze and calls for help.

There’s no game being played at all. The cool kids have spent the day playing password, catch, and patty cake. Literally patty cake. Its all happiness and joy in BB22 because the POC are being totally played and embarrassed.
https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1307369752629657600