Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Trumob is like a lovely wrestler cutting the same promos over and over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

get a load of this guy, jeez

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1306724381645660166?s=20

quote:

“For those of you that say, ‘Well, it really doesn’t impact me, I don’t care if Trump goes to prison.’ Well, first of all, you absolutely should care.

“Because if we lose, they’re going to come after the churches, they’re going to come after the organizations, they’re going to come after the people, they’re going to come after the social media accounts.

‘They’re going to come after the bank accounts, they’re going to come after every single person that played any form and role into trying to defend President Trump.

“If we lose, if the President loses, they will come for us all. They will come for your children. They will come for your schools. They will come in every fashion.

“And they won’t stop. This idea that the left is all of sudden going to embrace the Christian ethic of forgiveness and moving on, is so short-sighted. 

“All of the plans of the ruling class were obliterated by a man who they don’t think should even be invited to a cocktail party, let alone become President of the United States. They’re going to come with bloodthirsty revenge.” 

I wish

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Once again right wing shitlords making democrats way cooler than they are

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
ok guys I'll admit it - that was a pretty good April fool's when you told me trump was president.

it's getting a bit old though. like let the real president do their job tyia

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Charlie Kirk is a stupid motherfucker and if he happened to decide to personally, without any input from me, jump into a wood chipper, I would consider that a plus side to 2020

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Will he crack ping hard if Trump loses?

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

Pick posted:

one thing I never see people mention is that biden clearly swears all the time and even during the town hall he obviously is so used to phrases like "bust his rear end" that he just has filler phrases like "bust his neck" and he still dropped a hard "drat" at least once and was like 2 picoseconds from a "poo poo"

Just shut the gently caress up you dumb lib. Biden is straight up absolute loving trash. This is the lol at trump thread. Not the I heart biden thread. Just gently caress off.

You can't normalize garbage anymore than those insane trumpers normalize his derided bullshit. They're both literal loving trash, and you dumb loving libs are making a serious case for me to not even bother voting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Iakona posted:

Just shut the gently caress up you dumb lib. Biden is straight up absolute loving trash. This is the lol at trump thread. Not the I heart biden thread. Just gently caress off.

You can't normalize garbage anymore than those insane trumpers normalize his derided bullshit. They're both literal loving trash, and you dumb loving libs are making a serious case for me to not even bother voting.

Calm down, Beavis.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Pick posted:

Charlie Kirk is a stupid motherfucker and if he happened to decide to personally, without any input from me, jump into a wood chipper, I would consider that a plus side to 2020

There, there you see! They're coming for us all, they're threatening *SNIIIFFF* they're threatening me they'll come for you next *SNOOORRTTT* You'll see! You'll all see, just see what happens if Trump loses *twitch* just see what happens it's gonna be MAGA blood in the street, red rivers of *SNIFF SNORT*... [indecipherable]... poo poo where's the adderall...

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

Calm down, Beavis.

It's "settle down," ya clownskull.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Iakona posted:

LOL!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Iakona posted:

PP, Doodoo, fart fart fart, fart fart PP Doodoo crap poop PP Doodoo crap

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I was just watching an episode of Golden Girls while eating dinner and encountered an old school Trump lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/mynameisjro/status/979198901025759232?lang=en

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

one thing I never see people mention is that biden clearly swears all the time and even during the town hall he obviously is so used to phrases like "bust his rear end" that he just has filler phrases like "bust his neck" and he still dropped a hard "drat" at least once and was like 2 picoseconds from a "poo poo"

The single most pressing political issue of our times: which president has the gumption to say "pissed"

:pisstape:

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Iakona posted:

looks like we got ourselves another undecided here, boys! GETEM!!!

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

Iakona posted:

Fine. Biden.
But this is bullshit.jpeg

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

why the gently caress does anyone care what this gently caress says to begin with. at least Shapiro went to Harvard or something? this dude failed out of community college

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

nooneofconsequence posted:

why the gently caress does anyone care what this gently caress says to begin with. at least Shapiro went to Harvard or something? this dude failed out of community college

That Mercer Money

Or is it Koch? I forget which one bankrolls that organization.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

He's the brightest star in the adult baby fetishist sky.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
I turned on the live Trump "protest" in Wisconsin tonight which was definitely not a rally as he reminded me several times. Good lols were had when he started saying that evil liberal ANTIFAs would ruin America and I turned to my wife and said "he's talking about us!" :3:

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
Being against fascism is actually a thought crime and you are both going to have your skin microwaved now

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/ItlHUZN.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/DnxcyS8.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/bkRRe9u.mp4

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I want biden to say the cuss words

but I am afraid

is america ready :ohdear:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/us/idaho-pastor-covid-masks-trnd/index.html

LOL!!!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I still love this.

"THANK YOU" now walk to helicoWAIT I NEED WIFE turn walk drift turn walk stop by puddle hello wife point at puddle

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Iakona posted:

Gettin’ really angry at someone who said Biden cusses.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Loden Taylor posted:

I still love this.

"THANK YOU" now walk to helicoWAIT I NEED WIFE turn walk drift turn walk stop by puddle hello wife point at puddle
I've definitely seen defenses of this behavior saying he was just being nice and pointing out the puddle. Like how loving blind could melanie be that she'd walk into that puddle out of nowhere.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I've definitely seen defenses of this behavior saying he was just being nice and pointing out the puddle. Like how loving blind could melanie be that she'd walk into that puddle out of nowhere.

her facial surgery appears to have left her with mail slot vision so maybe it's a fair thing to point out

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

He's just so loving weird. Doesn't walk over to meet her, just kind of wanders away, turns to face the press dead on, and stops right by the only puddle on the sidewalk.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
usually less than a dozen black victims of police a year. sounds like we got that institutional racism thing all taken care of a long time ago according to trumps attorney general

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Loden Taylor posted:

He's just so loving weird. Doesn't walk over to meet her, just kind of wanders away, turns to face the press dead on, and stops right by the only puddle on the sidewalk.

“WHO WASTED ALL THIS PISS?!?l

-the president

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

CHINA!

Oh, I mean, TRUMP!!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I was out working on art poo poo most of the night and when I refreshed my open tabs I got a lil' nervous that the lols had ended.
I ran through the greatest hits pages at the beginning of the thread like snorting lines of melancholy nostalgia, but when I got to Iakona's post, I knew that lols were back on the menu for good.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

gary oldmans diary posted:

usually less than a dozen black victims of police a year. sounds like we got that institutional racism thing all taken care of a long time ago according to trumps attorney general

I'm pretty sure that Barr is a homunculus of lard and evil.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Hello thread. Trump is president and said and I quote "I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things..."

The president has good brain, absolutely wet from the standpoint of water.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Why's people talking about Biden

I thought this was the lol thread :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Iakona posted:

:doit: