Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

and no, i don't mean like that time those guys cooked and ate an old rear end woolly mammoth.

This thread is for having a laugh at the expense of stupid animals that went extinct (probably their own fault). These animals aren't around anymore to defend themselves, so don't hold back!

you can either post your own dumb erstwhile organism or lay into someone elses!

I'll start:

Great Auk

this dumbass is a bird that cannot fly, take a minute right now and think about how stupid that is.

God: Well Mr. great auk, you've chosen to be large, slow, and unable to fly, also you want to eat lovely sardines and live on cold rear end rocks in the freezing ocean. Can i at least give you some good camouflage as a defense?

Great Auk: uuh, make me look like a strung out mime

God: ....Alright then ...stupid rear end in a top hat...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Look at this dumb mother fucker. Thinking he’s hot poo poo. Well I bet it got real hot when that meteor hit didn’t it you son of a bitch?

gently caress you, I’LL SEE YOU IN HELL

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm going to make a nice trilobite gumbo

:yum:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
the dodo bird deserved it

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

"Duhh, how me can go extinct looking like quest item from role-playing game??? Am solid survival stratagee. Will live foravar!"

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

western black rhino was a cuck

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Can we post future ones?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Passenger pigeons: Well we've been flying over mounds of dead pigeons for 15 minutes now and there are constant loud bangs and death-squawks but let's stay the course, strength in numbers.

Meanwhile regular pigeons leveraged the same extreme stupidity into such staying power that the last human city will probably have pigeons. So close to greatness, :rip: passengers.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I'll take one harambe steak sandwich

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dumbass giant sloths lol

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
lmao @ the California Condor

a million fat america retards destroyed their habitats

just lmao

boom roasted, just check out the extended mix of 2pacs "California Love" it was all worth it

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Look at this dumbfuck who isn't afraid of humans. Killing is like the one thing we're really good at.

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

free hubcaps posted:

no, i don't mean like that time those guys cooked and ate an old rear end woolly mammoth

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

durrr i'm a mastadon hurrr i hope i don't get poked with a bunch of sticks lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm a Trex look at my tiny arms lmao

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Gonna eat that really loving big sloth.

Gonna eat it smoked, grilled, poached (gross), sous vide, reverse seared, ground, sausaged, cured, dry aged.

Edit: jerky'd, pickled (gross), broth'd

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009
I wanted to roast this unagi wanna-be, but apparently this outcome of a drunk orgy of giraffe's and alligator's predecessors is still alive and chilling near Portugal [50 mill years and going]

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

hurr durr im a helicoprion, im the shittiest shark in history, i got a big fuckin spiral of teef in my jaw like a fuckin dumbass, lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Telsa Cola posted:

Can we post future ones?

I’ve never noticed before that the sketch marks above the hog kinda look like balls on top

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ve never noticed before that the sketch marks above the hog kinda look like balls on top

That’s why he can’t spread his legs any further. 2nd set of adult balls fall down into the sack after he’s done with his baby balls. :crossarms:

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

after he’s done with his baby balls. :crossarms:

:allears: illustrate it

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Gomphoteres, nice job looking like a child's drawing of an elephany from memory.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

archaeocyatha: the original theatre kids

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

unlimited shrimp posted:

Excuse me but giant corona balls are very much alive.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
yeah and performing for middle school field trips is "acting" :rolleyes:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

World War Mammories posted:

hurr durr im a helicoprion, im the shittiest shark in history, i got a big fuckin spiral of teef in my jaw like a fuckin dumbass, lmao

that's just the fossil detectives loving up, no way it really looked like that

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Bald dumbass. Buy a hat.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

come the gently caress on.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Enchiladas de archaeopteryx.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

unlimited shrimp posted:

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
Why did the Laughing Owl cross the road?

BECAUSE HE’S A STUPID DEAD rear end in a top hat.

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009

Saint Drogo posted:

come the gently caress on.

"Das Ballergesicht", I see

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
Who’s laughing now?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Premeditated Toast posted:

Who’s laughing now?

I'm sure many animals were too smug to be left alive.

We tend to condemn our ancestors for driving creatures to extinction but this crucial aspect is usually left out of the narrative.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

If we're doing soon to be extinct

Duurr, I'm a dumb loving panda. I'm huge, but only eat nutritionally worthless bamboo! Duuhhh, I'm to dumb and lazy to even gently caress. Why are you idiot apes trying to save me, just me my kind die out already. If I wasn't so god drat stupid is probably have just offed myself by now

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

lol look at this punk who couldn't even survive even a couple hundred of industrialized pollution river, maybe next time dont evolve a poison guzzling straw for a face

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
instagram:

versus reality:

you know a species is hosed when the only pictures of it that aren't illustrations or models are pictures of their corpses in fishing nets n poo poo :(

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

loving Barbourofelis with its dumb fang sheathe walrus lookin rear end

Stupid gently caress needed so much Sagittal crest (that mohawk like ridge of bone at the top of the skull that is used to anchor muscles to the jaw) that he had no room for brains lmao dumb gently caress cat

agrielaios
Dec 25, 2009

extra row of teeth posted:

loving Barbourofelis with its dumb fang sheathe walrus lookin rear end

Stupid gently caress needed so much Sagittal crest (that mohawk like ridge of bone at the top of the skull that is used to anchor muscles to the jaw) that he had no room for brains lmao dumb gently caress cat

Whoa, that boy' brain is flat, learned something new, unlike the dum dum cat

agrielaios fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Sep 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

If the dinosaurs had elon musk the asteroid would never have happened.