Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
is there a nijisanji equivalent to holotools?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Tabletops posted:

is there a nijisanji equivalent to holotools?
The holotools guy runs a nijitools also, but it's down right now. If you go to the watch page on holotools though and click the plus button at the top, it'll show you nijis that are streaming currently

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

wolfs posted:

i am oddly into the coco karaoke stream even though i don't recognize like, most of these
she's gotten frighteningly good at doing the voice?

Pekora is my favorite for hitting 1 million first but she's not gotten as many translated clips lately I feel like/hasn't gone in on an English only gimmick stream. in a month if her and Kiara do some dirt together maybe that would be the right mix of algorithm and hype
Fubuki being the hype woman for Hololive antics is pretty good in itself

e:

this is what bothered me immensely the other week, i think, when they did their first collaboration -- the variable mic quality making it sound so chunky

Pekora is my favorite hololive member but Korone has this in the bag.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

homeless snail posted:

The holotools guy runs a nijitools also, but it's down right now. If you go to the watch page on holotools though and click the plus button at the top, it'll show you nijis that are streaming currently

rad ty

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/theSirToasty/status/1306658681489166337

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBiH3uwtapc

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Crossick's still at it, some 7000 people in a remarkably wholesome and supportive chat following the intimate pillow talk of a Japanese lesbian couple's anime avatars at 6:45 in the morning is maybe not what the internet was originally made for, but I guess it could've ended up somewhere worse.

E: They finally clocked out and let these poor dedicated JP viewers get some sleep as well.

Kanfy fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 18, 2020

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Marine’s travails are truly legendary

https://youtu.be/vFOY9ChWyHY

But then, she seems to have a lot of life experience vs her younger coworkers

https://youtu.be/vf3SUAdnT3I

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
Ina's thank you stream is starting!

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

I cannot get over how cute Ina's tiny waiting room squid icon is. It even has a halo!

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I can’t get over the stuffed animal Ina has on her desk. Everything about her is so relaxing, wholesome and cute. She’s easily the most relaxing EN girl to listen to.

EDIT: Starting the stream with Fire Noodles. Somewhere in Australia, Haachama shivers.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Sep 18, 2020

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Oh no she's eating the noodles that made Haato puke. Ina no you have so much to live for!

e: Her singing was so powerful it broke the stream, rip

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Sep 18, 2020

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

God, Ina is such a good singer. Her voice is just so soothing to listen to. She is really the seiso of the EN girls.

As I type this, her stream got disconnected halfway through the song :negative:.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
The most mythical thing about #HoloMyth is the stability of their internet.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

We're back! Time to determine whether Ina's stomach is stronger than Haachama's :ohdear:

e: Good taste in Gundams. Unicorn, Banshee and Exia.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Sep 18, 2020

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Bloody Pom posted:

We're back! Time to determine whether Ina's stomach is stronger than Haachama's :ohdear:

The Risu reaction could also happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ool13ZPTAI

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
hololiveEN is just built different, these noodles aint phase her

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Bloody Pom posted:

e: Good taste in Gundams. Unicorn, Banshee and Exia.

japanese people are notoriously spicy averse lol. Ina is Korean I believe, i don't imagine she'll have any issues.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Handling those noodles like a champ so far, drat.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Fire noodles aint nothing for a Korean!

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

How many fire noodles is she planning on having?

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I wish that when they did spicy noodle challenges they posted the noodle brand because as a Texan I am contractually required to try everything deemed as hot by others and then immediately tell them it's not that hot.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

SpartanIvy posted:

I wish that when they did spicy noodle challenges they posted the noodle brand because as a Texan I am contractually required to try everything deemed as hot by others and then immediately tell them it's not that hot.

It's almost always this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Samyang-Rame...00468846&sr=8-3

Or this one if you wanna do the 2x challenge:

https://www.amazon.com/Samyang-Spic...00468846&sr=8-2

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

e;fb

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Just bought them both. :hellyeah:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
I prefer NongShim shin black personally, it's less spicy, I just think the overall flavor is better.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

SpartanIvy posted:

Just bought them both. :hellyeah:

Post your update!

EDIT: Ina confirmed the brand, it was those I posted.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I prefer NongShim shin black personally, it's less spicy, I just think the overall flavor is better.

Ain't nobody buying these just for the flavor lol

pezzie fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Sep 18, 2020

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

arisu posted:

Post your update!

EDIT: Ina confirmed the brand, it was those I posted.

Ain't nobody buying these just for the flavor lol

the hot chicken one is pretty tasty i think.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Koreans buy Samyang Spicy Chicken in bulk at the supermarket, the only thing she has to worry about is running out

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

Huh. I’ve bought these at H Mart before. They’re pretty good!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

someone should get kiara a better microphone

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Large-Diaphragm-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B01N7TTXZ5

is what she has

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I had a couple of the second ones once and I only got a few bites in, holy poo poo. I thought I was good with spice, but I guess not.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

if that's what shes using something is messed up in her line then. it should sound a lot better (i hope she has a shield too).

anyway i think Ina should adopt Korone's method and just say a ton of names in bulk and then thenk. she's never going to get through 1500 thank you's lol

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

It seems like Ina has acquired '10Q' as her catchphrase on account of how she says 'thank you' :kimchi:

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Bloody Pom posted:

It seems like Ina has acquired '10Q' as her catchphrase on account of how she says 'thank you' :kimchi:

In two hours it will be Gura's turn to read all the names. I foresee her also suffering from success.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Oh my god Amelia's intro :allears:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Tabletops posted:

anyway i think Ina should adopt Korone's method and just say a ton of names in bulk and then thenk. she's never going to get through 1500 thank you's lol

sometimes miko sings the superchat, like she'll replace the lyrics of the aquarion song with everyone's names. that's my preferred method.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Amelia said gently caress

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
You don't get into the drug trade without learning some bad language.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
nice to see towa with 7k viewers and the chat is still half english when watson has 20k

i wish she would do an english stream but i feel towa would be too embarrassed unless she was fluent first