Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Strong Sauce posted:

i'm only a pint of jack and coke in but guys i'm feeling a little optimistic here:

https://twitter.com/vanitaguptaCR/status/1307153104941518848

GUYS WE GOT HIM

:lol: because this won't matter to anyone :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

i'm only a pint of jack and coke in but guys i'm feeling a little optimistic here:

https://twitter.com/vanitaguptaCR/status/1307153104941518848

GUYS WE GOT HIM

that is legit a tough one for him because he's going to be under a ton of scrutiny and his race is WAY closer than it should be for a republican in south carolina

He'll probably have to gamble to do it else Trump excoriate him, but he may lose his senate seat over it either way. In which case, does he actually, actually like Trump?

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Eric Cantonese posted:

Everybody seems to either be in a really dark place or trolling those people who are in a really dark place. Is this what it's like to be Gen Y or Gen Z?

Gen Y and Z aren't having their needs being met, feel as though they have no future, and have their decisions made for them by 60, and 70 year olds who refuse to listen to them or make way for new blood.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Virginia Slams posted:

I don't know what excuse he's gonna use to get out of following what he said he'd do but one thing is for sure its gonna be hilarious

lmao if you think he's going to bother with an excuse

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Eric Cantonese posted:

Everybody seems to either be in a really dark place or trolling those people who are in a really dark place. Is this what it's like to be Gen Y or Gen Z?

Hard to say. What's worse? Being gradually stripped of hope or being born knowing there is none?

once you have the answer to this, you will know what it truly is to lol that trump is president

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Bad Purchase posted:

:lol: because this won't matter to anyone :lol:
eh it might. He's in a tight race and his opponent is running a lot on his flip-flop re:Trumo. This is a good amount of fuel for Harrison.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

nooneofconsequence posted:

eh it might. He's in a tight race and his opponent is running a lot on his flip-flop re:Trumo. This is a good amount of fuel for Harrison.

also who knows what happens if Graham decides he's hosed. he and biden were friends too (biden's shoutout at mccain's funeral was for graham) so he might prefer to negotiate for a role in a potential biden administration if the senate seems like a goner. he could get christie'd too and just get locked out anyway lol.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Eric Cantonese posted:

The real monsters are in middle school right now.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bacon Taco posted:

Not a lol.

why

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/TheRyanParker/status/1307116949189599232

second worst tweet of the night

edit: from a dumb lib

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Strong Sauce posted:

Oh my God Liberals are the worst

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Strong Sauce posted:

screaming at this irl

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I just know that when I finally wander over to Twitter its going to be wall to wall "Rest in Power #notoriousRGB"

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Prince standing in a corner quietly to himself: "prince"

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Who What Now posted:

I just know that when I finally wander over to Twitter its going to be wall to wall "Rest in Power #notoriousRGB"

i would settle for something so benign.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1307161181476368384?s=19

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Virigoth posted:

they can’t even just let her be dead for 2 hours holy
gently caress

ftfy

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Strong Sauce posted:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Strong Sauce posted:

fuckin lmao

As I'm bleeding out in the street a few years from now, the thought of a dead actor greeting a dead Supreme Court justice in heaven will surely bring some comfort to my last moments.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

RBG did not take refuge in Amitabha Buddha prior to death. She does not possess enough merit for the realm of Heaven the asuras or even to remain a human. What merit she did gain was cancelled from her selfishness in refusing to retire in 2013 while 80 and cancer stricken. I am sad to say she is burning in hell.

I have taken the great vow and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

RBG did not take refuge in Amitabha Buddha prior to death. She does not possess enough merit for the realm of Heaven the asuras or even to remain a human. What merit she did gain was cancelled from her selfishness in refusing to retire in 2013 while 80 and cancer stricken. I am sad to say she is burning in hell.

I have taken the great vow and take no pleasure in reporting this.

I thought she got cast back in the cycle of Samsara.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Eric Cantonese posted:

I thought she got cast back in the cycle of Samsara.

Pretty sure she's in that "stuck as the worst thing repeating forever" loop that Roast Beef almost got sent to.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
RIP Ruth Berder Ginsberg

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

Jose posted:

i am about to go to sleep but i think lots of people need a short posting break so anyone who wants one let me know

Fick off Jose

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

copy posted:

Pretty sure she's in that "stuck as the worst thing repeating forever" loop that Roast Beef almost got sent to.

Got a link? I could use a laugh.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
you guys think rbg is in hell right now?

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Methanar posted:

no, because there is no hell but the world we build

she's escaped it, leaving the rest of us behind

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Methanar posted:

no, she died

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
jews don't believe in hell

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Methanar posted:

Nah.

Robert Trump is, though.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Methanar posted:

The vast majority of beings end up in hell or as hungry ghosts because human is actually pretty far up in the ladder of samsara. You have to be a very very good person simply to be reborn as a human of even the lowest circumstances.

I would say she's an ant possibly a squirrel if shes done some real good stuff behind the scenes.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pick posted:

no, she died

Thats a good bit of business

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

current mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cmp763ocaM

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I wonder what it's like in the center of the sun right now. Probably pretty nice.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

fishing with the fam posted:

I wonder what it's like in the center of the sun right now. Probably pretty nice.

making a new petition to telefrag earth with the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

fishing with the fam posted:

'S hot this time of year.