Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What happened to the STDH.txt thread anyway?

It never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Two words into the first paragraph I was like "isn't this the wall street shill?"

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Nice how her first tweet is the ideal reply to her next tweets.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That becomes a lot more accurate if you replace "makes" with "takes"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Much like Trenton

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Yeah, Wall Street does pay your 401k. Everyone remembers how in 2008 when Wall Street gambled with everyone else's money and lost, 401ks just kept going up uP UP!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status/1307179927293145091

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

orly jp morgan is pro medicare for all? why did they back como then?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

snergle posted:

orly jp morgan is pro medicare for all? why did they back como then?

Como is just the sensible middle ground that will totally get...

I feel dirty just typing that bit out.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/723132925630386176?s=20

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Man, US politics is loving weird.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

This isn't politics, it's political-style fandom.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Except skub has long lasting effects on the lives of millions of people

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What interdimensional event happened that made Ruth Bader Ginsburg a progressive icon???

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Are you speaking ill of the notorious RBG?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

In a 1-0 decision, you need to eat more fiber.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Biplane posted:

What interdimensional event happened that made Ruth Bader Ginsburg a progressive icon???

several teenagers on twitter said they didn't want to vote for hillary clinton

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Biplane posted:

She called Roberts on his poo poo in her dissent on the Shelby v. Holder decision, which when compared to how loving spineless the Democrats have been is the equivalent of throwing a molotov cocktail in the eyes of people desperate for icons and aware of the need for systemic change but with no context of what leftism actually is.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
She actually did a tremendous amount litigating equal rights for women in the 70s well before becoming a justice.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Found a new scary corner of the internet. r/Ketobabies.

quote:

We legit started with puréed meat when she was about 6m, then since she has cut teeth so early (already has 11, 2 more on the way) we started giving her roast, shaved turkey, things that are easy. No organ meat, nothing that people that were 50/50 on things wouldn’t buy. Organ meat is on the list of things soon though! Liver is first, maybe tongue. The wife and I love liver but haven’t bought any because who knows why lol

She was about 9m when we started giving her the easy meats. She had her four top and four bottom teeth in though. Now she has a bunch of teeth and molars so it’s getting easier for her to eat harder stuff! Our next we know will be timed different because we waited on her teeth so she could chew/bite but the pureees were on point! And still are when her gums hurt from cutting a molar.

We plan on helping guide her away from Cheerios and what not by giving her what she has now. She eats BBQ pork rinds, we can make yummy snacks, so she’s not “missing out” yet. Daycare gives all the other kids Cheerios, we told them no, Charlotte felt left out, now she eats the pork rinds and doesn’t care because she’s at least eating with them. the only thing is when it’s “why am I not eating what they are?” And I’ll tell her why. She won’t understand. I get that. I just know my wife and I grew up fat kids, we were fat young adults, low carb and keto changed A LOT about us and we want to instill what we believe is the biggest thing.

Food is not pleasure.

Which is all those snacks are. If we have to deal with a crying and yelling toddler then so be it, sure it’s easier to hand an unhealthy snack. It’s also really hard being a fat kid and I’ll be damned if I do that to my child. So understanding and communication as to the whys behind the reason we do things should help.

My wife and I do “lazy keto” and we stick to a low carb lifestyle a majority of the time and our daughter recently turned one and loves food! So naturally, we give her what we eat. This was a taco bowl (minus taco seasoning), she LOVES guac but also loved the sour cream, cheese and of course the beef!

She also LOVES pork rinds as snacks! And eggs and bacon for breakfast. Lots of cheese but also, yogurt!!

Lunches consist of turkey, ham, cheese, beef, and whatever we can find that is cubed or shaved prepackaged or we can easily do.

This is for the lazy folks, who don’t have time to make meals for everyone everyday.

Yes she still eats oatmeal every now and then, but only before daycare so she can burn those carbs.

I’d say she eats less than 75g of carbs a day, most of that is in her formula and milk which she’s weaning off of, yogurt and veggies but a decent amount of fiber.

She’s PERFECT. Healthiest skin, perfect weight and height and checking off every single 18m checklist at 1yr and 9 days.

Had to share this with you guys, low carb and keto lifestyle even for infants WORKS.

She doesn’t overeat, stops herself, doesn’t eat for pleasure and most of all LOVE ALL OF IT!!!

mm, yes, those oatmeal carbs are okay when she (at 1 year old) is going to burn them off right away. FOOD IS NOT PLEASURE.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
RBG also apparently hired exactly one non-white clerk to work for her in her entire career, so...land of contrasts?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Maybe all the white clerks were just more qualified for the position you ever think about that smart guy?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

more like oldcolorblindness

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

Wasn't her last vote to deport asylum seekers too lol

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BadBunnyTwitch/status/1307292583710699522?s=19

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Despite her faults there's no way she isnt a saint compared to whatever putrid bog scum Trump will try to replace her with

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bismuth posted:

Despite her faults there's no way she isnt a saint compared to whatever putrid bog scum Trump will try to replace her with

And if she'd retired when she was in her late 70s none of this would be an issue.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
more like koldkainkess

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1307413200963502082

starting to think something might be real loving wrong with NPR

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
NPR have been huffing their own farts for a while now.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Skwirl posted:

And if she'd retired when she was in her late 70s none of this would be an issue.
I think everyone here agrees with this? It just sucks all around now, though.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Time to face facts I guess

Progressive: The best way forward is to do whatever Donald Trump wants

Conservative: *rotates head on neck stalk, shrieking*

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dreadwroth2 posted:

NPR have been huffing their own farts for a while now.

That's been the core of their entire identity since at least the 90s

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/frankienova18/status/1307567387365969926?s=21
https://twitter.com/alekhzandr/status/1307567575669313537?s=21

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
He also killed Hitler.

But on the other hand, he also killed the guy who killed Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

You absolutely, positively, do not gotta hand it to him.