Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Love it! You know I had never considered a Mr. Boop v Eva crossover and goddamn it if I'm not mad that it hadn't occurred to me. Triple negatives is good english, no? Now we just need to sort out what sort of prom competition format we're looking at here so we can get some conflict a brewin'.

I think I might take a swing at making some avatars out of thread content. If anyone has a suggestion by all means throw it out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A montage of the thread's best bulges

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Not sure how I'm going to fit literally every panel of goon content into the size requirements but I guess that's what compression algorithms are for.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Make it a multi-avatar series

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Kickass, looks like my new avatar finally came through. :toot:

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
I will try to make a page tomorrow. I'm welcoming ideas.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

idk, but we need a point of conflict and goddamnit it we have a giant lady mecha robot that isn't in formal swimwear. Das's location spread had a beach volleyball court. Maybe a EXTREMELY HOMOEROTIC Top Gun inspired volleyball game to narrow down the playing field of who can be Beach Prom King/Queen?

Just spitballing mind you, feel free to ignore.

E- Lookin' good Reg

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Captain Quack posted:

I will try to make a page tomorrow. I'm welcoming ideas.

Shot of everyones beach outfits? Idk

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
Ok I've got an idea! I will start sketching it soon.

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
There will be a delay, wait for it tomorrow...

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I'm excited, take your time and make it as great/dumb as possible!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Miss posted:

Regalingualius DMed me an amazing page idea and here it is:

I guess the thing that amazes me most about this entry is the style. You usually have a very distinct sort of doodle style, which is a bit rough but very clear at communicating something and never fails to make me laugh.
Then you produce this and it's a completely different style, yet still distinctly yours. I love seeing this.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Mine this thread, or... ?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I have hope that we'll get content going.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Give it a week.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Namaste.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Mine this thread, or... ?

Not yet...

Please God, NOT YET!!!

There’s still so much more posting I wanna do in here; I’ve just had other poo poo going on.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

If we’re really stuck with trying to come up with any new ideas, there’s always Chandler’s Law I guess?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Those on the fence about the sale should note the new announcement does involve lowtax saying it should be done within the month?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope that's true, because Applewhite has been hard at work

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I don't have any ideas myself but I'm still open to drawing anybody else's ideas if ya wanna DM me

I hope we at least get a bit more beach prom before going the way of the original comic

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I also selfishly want this open due to mental health reasons :D 👉🏽👈🏽

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I view goons as being busy doing other things as a net positive. I’d rather our good goons be too busy with work to contribute than the alternative. Let’s keep it open until the sale goes through as I’d like to see some more of Applewhite’s brand of insanity.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
A "new" megaman canon has been unearthed, it is also kinda horny and has Roll entering battle

https://www.rockman-corner.com/2020/09/pachislot-rockman-ability-english.html

also holy poo poo wily:

Musluk
May 23, 2011

I have a silly idea for one last comic, and I'm free this week, so... one last hurrah I guess!

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013
I got super busy and I could not finish the page... Sorry guys :(
But I will do it

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

A "new" megaman canon has been unearthed, it is also kinda horny and has Roll entering battle

https://www.rockman-corner.com/2020/09/pachislot-rockman-ability-english.html

also holy poo poo wily:

Getting jiggy with it!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I've gotten busy as hell, but if the thread winds up goldmining: This is the most fun I've had on SA in years, and the most fun I've ever had on a comics jam. You guys are inspiring in the most asinine way. Which happens to also be the best way!

I love ya goddamn dorks!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i got snowed in with project work this week but have received a great page idea so i will at some point try to post that!!

brazilian megaman is forever

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Beautiful.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Masterful, I appreciate the Deadcha Sonic’s hat sticking around. I should probably try out that game at some point.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
excellent suiting up sequence

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Warbird posted:

Masterful, I appreciate the Deadcha Sonic’s hat sticking around. I should probably try out that game at some point.

You should!

Also, obscured by all the text etc but here have a dead mecha sonic

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
God that's really inventive. :wow:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I haven’t even caught up with the back half of all the new pages y’all have posted so far, and as big a Mega Man fanboy as I am I feel like that is unacceptable.

And I just cannot shake the nagging feeling that I have tons of ideas for pages that just haven’t fully come to me yet.

... although if you think about it, there’s really no reason we can’t make ANOTHER goon Mega Man comic thread later on, when people are less busy and have had some time to come up with more ideas.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Holy poo poo this rules

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Looks like they put Megaman Vollnut and Tron Bonne in that Rockman X Dive game.

And they finally answered Das Boo's question of what Tron's butt situation's like in their trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFaNa5igSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Geemer posted:

Looks like they put Megaman Vollnut and Tron Bonne in that Rockman X Dive game.

And they finally answered Das Boo's question of what Tron's butt situation's like in their trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFaNa5igSE

It looks incredibly silly when you see Megaman running around with a fairly large chaingun.