Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

It's allegedly week 3 but we're already seeing postponements.

The Houston/Baylor game that was rush scheduled in this off week is now postponed.

https://twitter.com/BUFootball/status/1307021582112616449?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1306961990691303426

Jesus H.

Also for the history nerds: Is the Baylor-Houston game the game that existed on the schedule for the shortest amount of time?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Ask and ye shall receive, Nebraska. You will win zero games this year.

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
Suppose I'll sit here and pull for the nineteenth ranked team in the country. Ragin Cajuns let's goooo!

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.

Seaniqua posted:

It's a shame they don't play Michigan after Desmond Howard has taken a couple shots at them.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Seaniqua posted:

Giving them OSU, Wisconsin, and PSU 3 out of the first 4 weeks feels like a message is being sent

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Northwestern has basically the easiest schedule they could possibly hope for and that means they are going 1-7 just to make me even more sad.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lmao just saw the badgers schedule. What a cake walk withe the possible exceptions of michigan and minnesota. Unless the whole team gets covid because they all decided to go to whiskey jacks or whatever the gently caress that place is called now.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Mike Norvell tested positive for the rona. RIP

And PSu still has to play loving Iowa

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

you have beaten us like 8 times in a row why would you be mad about this lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

siriuslysomething posted:

Northwestern has basically the easiest schedule they could possibly hope for and that means they are going 1-7 just to make me even more sad.

iowa's ducking them pawl

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
wait do you we actually not have to play nw because that changes my entire perspective on covid

E: it's the second game of the year! This was a very mean trick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh i genuinely missed that, whoops.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
If we got to skip ISU and Northwestern I would have gone full Bill Simmons "are we SURE the novel coronavirus is bad?"

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

dang mike norvell lost his team and 40% of his lung function before he coached a single game, rip

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

dang mike norvell lost his team and 40% of his lung function before he coached a single game, rip

He coached his team to a loss last week to GT lmao

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Alaois posted:

He coached his team to a loss last week to GT lmao

oh right

everything’s a blur

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

MourningView posted:

If we got to skip ISU and Northwestern I would have gone full Bill Simmons "are we SURE the novel coronavirus is bad?"

Iowa would crush ISU this year.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

oh right

everything’s a blur

losing to georgia tech is a symptom of covid

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Bird in a Blender posted:

I mean maybe but I've seen some poo poo

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

MourningView posted:

you have beaten us like 8 times in a row why would you be mad about this lol

Because PSU-Iowa games are 19-17 shitfests that PSU has to work way too hard to win and always right before OSU/Michigan

Iowa is extremely annoying to play against

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Wish Lowtax would hurry up selling the forums so I can change my avatar to Big Jay cradling his head mask on wrong in the stands.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/dirkchatelain/status/1307440093813264387?s=19

we are a very important national power and we DEMAND to play but only if it's not too hard, you guys, come on

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
remember when nebraska cried about having to play ohio state instead of indiana and then indiana beat them

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

nebraska sucks so much

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Holy gently caress, Nebraska. Chill.

Probably Magic posted:

Wish Lowtax would hurry up selling the forums so I can change my avatar to Big Jay cradling his head mask on wrong in the stands.

Just pm me the avatar and I'll do it for free.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

nebraska really thought it was slick trying to get the "actually only divisional games should count towards the divisional standings just this one time" and back their way into a big ten title game in a weird year

i can't believe they'd try to do this on scott frost day

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/petethamel/status/1307460507658604547?s=21

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Satterfield please come back to App.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
My favorite part of watching these games is when coaches on the sideline pull down their masks to spit on the field.

I'm also going to enjoy literally the entire country rooting for Nebraska to lose every game.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rectal Placenta posted:

My favorite part of watching these games is when coaches on the sideline pull down their masks to spit on the field.

I do not understand why they bother to give these doofuses masks, none of them wear them right or keep them on for the whole game

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

MourningView posted:

we are a very important national power and we DEMAND to play but only if it's not too hard, you guys, come on

Nebraska sowing versus reaping, etc.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Bird in a Blender posted:

I say this as an ISU fan, but what's new about that?

ISU's wins against Iowa in the last ~30 years have mostly been underdog victories. Which, to be fair, are kind of ISU's brand.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

MourningView posted:

I'm praying Nebraska goes winless this year. It would be perfect.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I am thankful the NCAA will get away with having the most incompetent covid19 response in the country that has led to irreversible damage to thousands of students only because the federal government actually had an even worse lack of response.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

soggybagel posted:

I'm praying Nebraska goes winless this year. It would be perfect.

As a Nebraska fan, this would be extremely well deserved and I would actually appreciate the schadenfreude/karma of it all.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

TALK poo poo GET HIT BITCH

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

sellout streak continues as northwestern beats nebraska in the world’s ugliest 15-0 victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

UGA allegedly playing this weekend, no idea how bad the COVID stuff is because they never even released initial reports. Red road pants look great. Still haven’t been nearly excited about this year as years past but 2020 has been really hard on me mentally and emotionally.

Read a really good breakdown of what our new OC is all about and if Kirby can do like he said and actually keep his hands off the offense we will be better on that side than last year, defense more than likely not going to take a step back. gently caress Florida gently caress Auburn gently caress tech go dawgs.