Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xerxus
Apr 24, 2010
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/1307159095862939648?s=20

What are you doing Caity Lotz?

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/1307163786319523840?s=20

Edit:

xerxus fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Sep 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ither
Jan 30, 2010
Milkshake duck.

Well a lesser version, but still disappointing.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Caity

Caity, no.

Please stop.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Oh for gently caress sake.

Well, at least we still have Melissa Benoist and Grant Gustin... right? Right!?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
This seems more middle of the road, "reach across the aisle-ism." It seems more naive than anything unless I'm missing an extra beat

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
That’s my problem, reaching across the aisle when there are literal mass sterilization of minorities going on, among other fun stuff. At this point how nice they are doesn’t really matter, the things they support are pure strain evil and having very real world consequences, their “intentions” be damned. gently caress ‘em.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

This is what happens when someone buys a house

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Being rich and white is a hell of a drug.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

:stonk:

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

The tweets are gone. Should I even ask what she did?

xerxus
Apr 24, 2010
Grimey Drawer

Shaddak posted:

The tweets are gone. Should I even ask what she did?

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/1307350354497945601

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Ok, so, I can understand the desire to try and stay positive. In the face of existential threats, though, I think we need something a little more meaningful than "Let's be nice to each other."

I mean, I want to try and see her side of this but, I don't think there are two sides to this. When the other side refuses to see you as deserving of basic dignity, there is no rapprochement.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

she a member of the church of Rogan lmfao

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Caity no. Why did I open the thread today. :dawkins101:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Did Brandon routh get let go because he refused to cut his hair since the beginning of s4

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

site posted:

Did Brandon routh get let go because he refused to cut his hair since the beginning of s4

It was a pay thing allegedly. So he was probably paid per inch of hair.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Bald Ray and Bald Jon Cryer Lex staring at each other would make for a pretty great couple of seconds

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

Caity no. Why did I open the thread today. :dawkins101:

She has other follows like Obama, Musk and Neil degrasse Tyson so it might just be way too much Joe Rogan influence

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

I think you’re overthinking it. What she said is what anyone who truly doesn’t follow politics or engage with the why of the moment but also is still an alright person to be around would say. Which is bad! Don’t get me wrong on that, it is lazy and lovely and privileged as hell but I don’t think there’s any, like, ideology behind it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Her heart was in the right place, it was just incredibly, disappointingly, ill informed and ill advised.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Following Rogan and Shapiro is more like being intentionally ill informed.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
I love people who vote for Trump, too. I'm related to a bunch of them. I think they are wrong and have been misled and are being willfully ignorant about everything all the time, but I still love them.
I love people who are probably going to vote for Biden, too because they feel like they have no other viable choice regardless that all evidence supports that your vote really doesn't matter.

But I'm not a famous person and I'm not posting on Twitter about it like an idiot.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Aleph Null posted:

I love people who vote for Trump, too. I'm related to a bunch of them. I think they are wrong and have been misled and are being willfully ignorant about everything all the time, but I still love them.
I love people who are probably going to vote for Biden, too because they feel like they have no other viable choice regardless that all evidence supports that your vote really doesn't matter.

But I'm not a famous person and I'm not posting on Twitter about it like an idiot.

fart

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

I did have Taco Bell, so.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A year ago they officially revealed Brand Routh's new Superman suit and I'm remembering what a rush of emotion it was to see my Superman back in costume after so many years. I'm sad that it was a one off but reading about what it did for Brandon's mental health makes me so happy all over again.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

They have cast Aldis Hodge as Hawkman for the upcoming DC movies, so I doubt we will ever see Hawkman and Hawkgirl on Legends again. Not that they were ever good characters, but then again they did manage to unexpectedly and hilariously bring back Vandal Savage.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Gordon Shumway posted:

They have cast Aldis Hodge as Hawkman for the upcoming DC movies, so I doubt we will ever see Hawkman and Hawkgirl on Legends again. Not that they were ever good characters, but then again they did manage to unexpectedly and hilariously bring back Vandal Savage.

I'm still hoping for more Vandal. Same as more Damian. Giving actors a reason to just go full on crazy villain seems to bring out the best in some of them.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i too want to see vandal challenge his groovy friends to a jenga match

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

site posted:

i too want to see vandal challenge his groovy friends to a jenga match

i kind of want to see Vandal in a redeemed state, like in Superman: TAS. Where he's all alone on a dead world as a result of his machinations and dedicates his time to improving himself.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

Aleph Null posted:

Loving and encouraging people who unequivocally wish you and others harm and are acting and voting for it won't make them love you back it will just encourage them to spread more harm.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Loving and encouraging people have so far allowed Ray to convert Vandal Savage, Damion Darhhhhhk, his demon possessed child and an entire alien invasion into cuddly little scamps.

Am I missing anyone?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Konane

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

https://twitter.com/allisonshoe/status/1310962619336065038

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Look, there are plenty of times where I’m rushing out the door in the morning, so I’ll throw some lentils, meat, veggies, chicken stock, and spices in the crock pot, and gladly horf down whatever literal slop is waiting for me 10 hours later with hot sauce; it looks like wet dog food but is relatively nutritious, cheap, and tastes pretty dang good. That being said, I’m not, like, bragging about it, not taking IG glamour shots, and DEFINITELY not trying to monetize my laziness.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Obey the fates, eat your mush...

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

Burning_Monk posted:

Loving and encouraging people have so far allowed Ray to convert Vandal Savage, Damion Darhhhhhk, his demon possessed child and an entire alien invasion into cuddly little scamps.

Am I missing anyone?

Yes you are missing non-fictional characters

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Trevor Hale posted:

Yes you are missing non-fictional characters

Okay, how about 200?
https://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/544861933/how-one-man-convinced-200-ku-klux-klan-members-to-give-up-their-robes

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Gary Green Is All The Main We Need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
is matt ryan still listed as special appearance