Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop punk
Jun 26, 2018

:420::420::420:
if they have a human penis or vagina of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
no

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Anime says yes.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

pop punk posted:

if they have a human penis or vagina of course.

Would that mean this centaur would have a human bottom and a horse top? Is that even a centaur?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
yes but if its a horse dick its highly questionable. im hoping also yes

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

centaurs have horse dicks OP

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
you know i never liked those dating elements they put in the fire emblem games.

pop punk
Jun 26, 2018

MackAddie posted:

Would that mean this centaur would have a human bottom and a horse top? Is that even a centaur?

Big horse rear end, tiny human penis.

pop punk
Jun 26, 2018

Pawn 17 posted:

centaurs have horse dicks OP

Is that in the monster manual?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If the centaur is ok with it :shrug::horse:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Only if you are a minotaur, or if your Other two heads are down with it as a helldogge.

/thread. I have spoken.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is this the new iteration of the evil wizard thread? Except wizards don't have sex

Korthal
May 26, 2011

What about a minotaur? I'm pretty sure they'd have human penises because they have human pelvises.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
In the Scifi/Fantasy novel "Titan" (I think. Id need to double check the title) there is a race of Centaurs that have
Well, they have horse genitals, but also a set of human genitals on the front.

But, you could have like, Human male with dick up front, but the horse end would have a vag.
Other way around too, as well as ones where all their bits matched up.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
nice

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

If the centaur is ok with it :shrug::horse:

This is the right answer because Centaurs are intelligent and can consent.

So, OP, if you really, really want to gently caress a horse, it would be okay to do it with a centaur who is into you.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
What about a motoar?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've had sex with a centaur.

It was...eh, it was okay.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 33 hours!
Ultra Carp
yeah whatever, make sure they are at least age of consent

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah sure I mean I’m not your dad or whatever. :shrug:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Givin posted:

Anime says yes.

Tisalia, Kay, or Lorna?

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

yes

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Only if they consent

Neigh means Neigh, OP

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Neurolimal posted:

Only if they consent

Neigh means Neigh, OP
her neigh says no but her 2 clops says yes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pence says yes, but mother must be present

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It is okay for them to blow or give you a handie but you should avoid their genitals. This inequitable sexual exchange is assumed to be the underlying psychological motivation lurking beneath all centaur/human conflict.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
If it's consensual sex

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
Make sure not to do or say anything that might remind them of ants.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

can centaurs even have offspring or are they infertile like when you crossbreed horses and donkeys

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
yeah it’s ok but it’s better if they have a horse dick

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I think if any fantastic creature existed alongside humans, it would not be as we imagine it in fantasy fiction. we wouldn't consider them to be non-human people of approximately equal intelligence, character, reasoning skills, language use, and so on, we'd consider them to be animals, and probably have quite a history of killing them for food

it somewhat ties into wittgenstein's notion that if lions could talk, we wouldn't understand them, because everything they'd use to communicate meaningfully to each other would be based on an entirely different sensory existence from our own, and so much of language is based on metaphor extending from our mutual senses and experiences that the idea that they'd even conceive of, for instance, a river as a discrete object, is a stretch, and the idea that there'd be any meaningful way to translate across that massive gap in the most basic, requisite understanding, on so complex a level as a functioning language, is almost absurd

humanity barely manages to see other human beings as human.
if centaurs existed (or elves, or goblins, or dwarves, or fairies, or gnomes, or orcs) we'd see them as we see dolphins, or gorillas. we'd argue about their intelligence, but it would be an argument. and also, sometimes we'd eat them

and this is where I stop buying the consent argument. a dog humping your leg doesn't count as consent, because informed consent is predicated on understanding.
but ultimately we can't strictly positively prove sentience or consciousness even among other humans
yet you can somehow assume a different species has the qualia, and presence of mind, and ability to perceive consequences, necessary to ascertain for its own drat self whether it wants to navigate the complexities of human sexual liaison? this is the philosophical ground of sexual morality you would actually be navigating if you were considering sex with a centaur. what does consent even mean when you're talking about a different species? at what point do we extend the mutual assumption of equal capacity to consciously act across the line of species? we can't answer that because in the real world it's hypothetical

but centaurs aren't real so the answer is yes

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Ocean Book posted:

yeah it’s ok but it’s better if they have a horse dick

see if this "shithole" ever upgraded to xenforo i could just anonymously upvote this, but instead i have to emptyquote it

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Without even looking it up I have a strong feeling that this has been addressed in a Piers Anthony novel at some point.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

see if this "shithole" ever upgraded to xenforo i could just anonymously upvote this, but instead i have to emptyquote it

Look at this loser wishing to discreetly love horsecock, be a man not a coward

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
sentient, adult, and consenting? go for it.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Yes but only if it's gay sex

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Anything intelligent enough to play videogames is ok to pork

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Can you post some image references to help me with my decision?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If the centaur is ok with it

Ideally more than ok, I guess