Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Question in the title. Have you ever cheated on an S.O.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
No, but I've had two long-term partners cheat on me. I've had 3 women cheat on their partners with me before later telling me that that had been what they were doing and were just using me, too.

So yeah I have some rad conversations with my therapist now.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Nope. I've done lots of other bad things but I haven't cheated.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Haha as if there was more than one person in the world willing to sleep with me

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nope and anyone that does it is a huge pile of poo poo.

I don't think there is anything you can do worse to someone. Just break up with them you piece of poo poo?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Not really but I guess that depends

I was talking to other women when I knew I was going be breaking up with someone but the living or work circumstances timing wasn't very good, but it was never ever not the right decision because each time I got rid of a crazy and got together with a normie. A bit like being Mario and hopping off of one of those falling platforms that drops if you're on it too long and getting onto solid ground.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Wendigee posted:

Just break up with them you piece of poo poo?

Yeah so my wife left me over 2 years ago and has since disappeared. She didn't "break up" with me per se but just kind of went away suddenly. Don't know where she lives, what she's doing, how she is, if she's with another dude, why basic life tasks are now impossible for her, etc. I've tried to contact her about getting a divorce but it seems she has built a new life elsewhere from what I've been told and won't communicate anymore.

So, yes, just break up with me and divorce me already. It has been 2 years and where the gently caress ARE you???

My therapist and I have fun conversations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

No, op. You may add that to the spreadsheet.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Similar to a poster above, an ex girlfriend of mine was cheating on her long term girlfriend with me. And I didn't know about it, (or even that she was bi), for the longest time.

We are no longer together, and she eventually grew a pair and left her girlfriend. Last I heard she was happy, and had moved back to Newcastle with her new partner.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
we just have threesomes, being gay owns

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
idkfa

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
I cheated... at video games!

Up up down down etc.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Jesus would say so but not like really

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that. No, I won’t do that.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I have sex with everyone at all times I found a loophole

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
I've cheated in Star Ocean 2.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

No, not only is it extremely Haram, it's also a lovely thing to do.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP cheated on me with myself.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Wendigee posted:

Nope and anyone that does it is a huge pile of poo poo.

I don't think there is anything you can do worse to someone. Just break up with them you piece of poo poo?

:hmmyes:

It's real lovely thing to do OP

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I've been cheated on to an absurd degree and in such extreme and insulting ways that any time I have described my experiences online people assume I am either an incel writing woman hate bait or a cuck fetishist writing out their fantasies, rather than my equally pathetic but more truthful brand of broken internet person. As for cheating myself, I barely have the time or energy for even one relationship let alone trying to pull off multiple, and also as the getting cheated on to the extreme part would suggest am too much of a loser to even be presented with—let alone succumb to—such temptations.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

Yeah so my wife left me over 2 years ago and has since disappeared. She didn't "break up" with me per se but just kind of went away suddenly. Don't know where she lives, what she's doing, how she is, if she's with another dude, why basic life tasks are now impossible for her, etc. I've tried to contact her about getting a divorce but it seems she has built a new life elsewhere from what I've been told and won't communicate anymore.

So, yes, just break up with me and divorce me already. It has been 2 years and where the gently caress ARE you???

My therapist and I have fun conversations.

it honestly seems people have sex with you, just to get you to shut the gently caress up

good strategy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk might be just easier to walk out of the room? Will save you a few minutes.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Only in persona 5. Totally worth it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I used to be a serial cheater because I was broken inside and still obsessed with my first love.

Once I truly resolved that bullshit (and we're still friends; I was broken, she wasn't), I was MUCH healthier in relationships.

Been married 7 years now, haven't cheated or even thought about it.

Edit: and yes, I completely agree with the fact that I was a piece of poo poo. I also truly believe that people can change because I know I have.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I had this one boyfriend where we just cheated on each other nonstop. The relationship lasted 2 years.

Then like a year after we broke up for good I helped his gf cheat on him with me. Then we all did a threesome. That was like 15 years ago though. Now we are all with different people and are on friendly terms. I have not cheated on anyone since that relationship.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
No I haven't, have some god drat self respect and also respect for your SO you fuckin animal :mad:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
With this said I am also a 46 year old virgin and my SO is an anime doll,

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
It's pretty easy to not cheat when women aren't interested in you. Pro-tip.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk might be just easier to walk out of the room? Will save you a few minutes.

that only works in theory, in practice they just follow you around and be annoying in other rooms as well

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Collapsing Farts posted:

It's pretty easy to not cheat when women aren't interested in you. Pro-tip.

That's cheating!

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Nope, never!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I honked a different ladies boob once does that count?

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
I cheated on all of my girlfriends when I was younger. I wasn’t a good boyfriend. I haven’t cheated on my wife at any stage of our relationship and avoid the activities that led to my past cheating. My wife was pretty disgusted when I told her I’d cheated in the past though

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Who What Now posted:

I honked a different ladies boob once does that count?

no your mom doesn't count

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Whew!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yes i've cheated on two girls i was dating and also i have a secret therapist that my main therapist doesn't know about.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
The connections I have made with people are what I am going to remember as what was most important to me at the end of my life. The way I see it, people change people. I have never cheated. If I decide to be with someone monogamously, it is because I love them, and I would hope my relationship with them changes them in a positive way. I believe in love, and if you love someone and are monogamous with them, you have an emotional responsibility to that person. Because I love that person, I would want both of us to grow together and become better people together. So I would never want to do anything to them that would scar and/or hurt them emotionally...I would never do anything that would change them in a negative way.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Never once, OP. But it seems normalized, and about 'living your best life'. It sucks, I guess, but society says otherwise. It's upsetting and I won't participate.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

hell astro course posted:

Never once, OP. But it seems normalized, and about 'living your best life'. It sucks, I guess, but society says otherwise. It's upsetting and I won't participate.

It is normalized! That is such a good point. I think some people have a very skewed understanding of "love" these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Hell Yeah posted:

yes i've cheated on two girls i was dating and also i have a secret therapist that my main therapist doesn't know about.

drat, that part with a secret therapist is actually good