Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

NuclearEagleFox!!! posted:

Can anyone recommend an eco-friendly VPS? Are there any that are actually carbon-neutral, as opposed to just carbon-offset?

https://greenhost.net/sustainable/

quote:

Our servers are hosted at the climate neutral IronMountain data centre ( https://evoswitch.com/amsterdam-data-center-ams-01/ ) and our cluster runs on Dutch wind energy. But green hosting at Greenhost means more than just green energy and CO₂ compensation. From the start, we have aimed at using as little energy as possible and this is still crucial in every decision we make.

In every step of our production process we strive towards maximal sustainability. The Greenhost office is located in the award-winning and carbon neutral building Patch22 in Amsterdam, mainly made of renewable materials. Heating runs on a pellet stove that uses sustainably grown and locally sourced wood. We use second hand furniture for the larger part and our office runs on green energy from Pure Energie. Our employees enjoy vegetarian lunches with many vegan options, as much as possible locally and organically sourced. Most of us come to the office by bike.

Their VPS runs as good as any other. There were a few times I set up a new VPS and it didn't successfully initialize and I had to set up another instance and kill the glitched one - I should have opened a ticket with them but it was fine after booting up another and deleting the dead one.

Their management panel is decent and they have an API on par with Digital Ocean

edit: typos

Computer Serf fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jul 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearEagleFox!!!
Oct 7, 2011

Biowarfare posted:

Latency, laws, payment methods (and your card being flagged or suspended), etc.

Latency and payment aren't huge issues for me, so I think I'll be checking out 1984. Thanks.

Computer Serf posted:

https://greenhost.net/sustainable/

Their VPS has runs as good as any other. There were a few times I set up a new VPS and it didn't successfully initialize and I had to set up another instance and kill the glitched one - I should have opened a ticket with them but it was fine after booting up another and deleting the dead one.

Their management panel is decent and they have an API on par with Digital Ocean

This also looks good!

Jul 3, 2004

careful!
Anyone use Hetzner? I just signed up for a cloud VPS (starting with their 2.50 euro/month one), and the signup process was kind of weird.

When I submitted the order, I got an email saying they will give me login details when it's deployed. And I still have not paid yet.

However, the IP address was assigned immediately and there was a section on the website I could put in an SSH public key into the server. I put that in there, and despite not having a root login password yet, I was able to get in and start setting up my server. I have been using the server for about 5 days now, and it has been working great. But I still haven't paid and no invoice has been provided yet. And no contact about the server having been deployed.

Is this typical for Hetzner?

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

80k posted:

Anyone use Hetzner? I just signed up for a cloud VPS (starting with their 2.50 euro/month one), and the signup process was kind of weird.

When I submitted the order, I got an email saying they will give me login details when it's deployed. And I still have not paid yet.

However, the IP address was assigned immediately and there was a section on the website I could put in an SSH public key into the server. I put that in there, and despite not having a root login password yet, I was able to get in and start setting up my server. I have been using the server for about 5 days now, and it has been working great. But I still haven't paid and no invoice has been provided yet. And no contact about the server having been deployed.

Is this typical for Hetzner?

IIRC if it is first time you're invoiced about 14 days later, or day-aligned. 2 week "cooling off period" consumer rights law or similar. Same if you order a physical machine from auctions.
No, root password should not be permissible or issued. SSH key only.

I have about 100 dedicated servers running there, they're great.

Jul 3, 2004

careful!

Biowarfare posted:

IIRC if it is first time you're invoiced about 14 days later, or day-aligned. 2 week "cooling off period" consumer rights law or similar. Same if you order a physical machine from auctions.
No, root password should not be permissible or issued. SSH key only.

I have about 100 dedicated servers running there, they're great.

Ah cool, good to know. Thanks for sharing their experience and glad to hear I picked a good place.

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

I've had a Dreamhost site running for a bunch of years now and it has been... okay. Slow, but okay. But it's getting progressively worse.

Thing is, when I say 'a bunch of years', I really mean, like... 12 or 13 years. In that time I think I've stacked up about 300 GB of files in various folders on this account.

I'd like to move to something less lovely, but my budget is not that high. I've been getting away with paying like $10 a month to Dreamhost for a while and basically using one of those folders as a pseudo-dropbox for years. Is there any host I can look at that'll give me better service but still let me dump a ton of huge files on them like this, for <$20 a month?

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
Avoid "unlimited" shared hosts because it's a race to the bottom. Instead consider object storage (backblaze b2, wasabi cloud, scaleway object storage) if possible. If you need real hosting with lots of disk, check out kimsufi's atom-based dedicated servers, scaleway dedibox, or contabo's vps line.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Harvey Baldman posted:

I've had a Dreamhost site running for a bunch of years now and it has been... okay. Slow, but okay. But it's getting progressively worse.

Thing is, when I say 'a bunch of years', I really mean, like... 12 or 13 years. In that time I think I've stacked up about 300 GB of files in various folders on this account.

I'd like to move to something less lovely, but my budget is not that high. I've been getting away with paying like $10 a month to Dreamhost for a while and basically using one of those folders as a pseudo-dropbox for years. Is there any host I can look at that'll give me better service but still let me dump a ton of huge files on them like this, for <$20 a month?

It sounds like hosting the files on AWS s3 should be basically free. If the site doesn’t get much traffic, ec2 or lambda could also be free tier.

nem
Jan 4, 2003

panel.dev
apnscp: cPanel evolved

CarForumPoster posted:

It sounds like hosting the files on AWS s3 should be basically free.

$7/month excluding bandwidth. Transferring all files out (300 GB) would be an additional $27/month, but realistically unless his URLs get abused that's not likely to happen. If it does however, Bezos would like to remind everyone that yacht mortgages aren't cheap.

Look into Hetzner's storage box. It's the most competitively priced product that's not backed by an infernal marketing machine. 500 GB/2 TB at $6.20/month if a European POP is OK.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

nem posted:

$7/month excluding bandwidth. Transferring all files out (300 GB) would be an additional $27/month, but realistically unless his URLs get abused that's not likely to happen. If it does however, Bezos would like to remind everyone that yacht mortgages aren't cheap.

Seems like a good deal to me given all the tooling and features of s3...cheaper than dreamhost and prob better in every way

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Harvey Baldman posted:

So dumb question, why don't you just do something like OneDrive and get 1TB of storage for less? Are you actually hosting any sites on this?

Harvey Baldman
Jan 11, 2011

ATTORNEY AT LAW
Justice is bald, like an eagle, or Lady Liberty's docket.

Maneki Neko posted:

So dumb question, why don't you just do something like OneDrive and get 1TB of storage for less? Are you actually hosting any sites on this?

Yeah, a few small sites are being hosted on it. 3 separate Wordpress blogs that don't get a lot of traffic in general, but one of them does offer digital files for download and sale and that one ends up using a bit of space. Honestly I just made a folder on the webhost when I was a teenager many, many years ago that I started dumping .jpgs or whatever into in Ye Olde Internet Days when hotlinking was a war crime, and it just... ballooned over the years. I could get rid of it and switch over to OneDrive or whatever for that purpose, but then every image or link I've posted over the last decade and a half would go dark and something about that feels weird to me.

I'll look into some of the choices linked here, but I'm fundamentally a dumb dude who only knows how to use SFTP and Dreamhost's one-click installers, so I'm sure I've got some learning ahead of me.

Edit: Oh god, I just re-read this and realized this is the digital equivalent of hoarding.

Harvey Baldman fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Sep 20, 2020

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

So if you have Wordpresses they won't run on S3 or other object storage systems. You'll need something that will run PHP.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

I like talking to non-Americans who say Pee Haytch Pee

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Harvey Baldman posted:

Yeah, a few small sites are being hosted on it. 3 separate Wordpress blogs that don't get a lot of traffic in general, but one of them does offer digital files for download and sale and that one ends up using a bit of space. Honestly I just made a folder on the webhost when I was a teenager many, many years ago that I started dumping .jpgs or whatever into in Ye Olde Internet Days when hotlinking was a war crime, and it just... ballooned over the years. I could get rid of it and switch over to OneDrive or whatever for that purpose, but then every image or link I've posted over the last decade and a half would go dark and something about that feels weird to me.

I'll look into some of the choices linked here, but I'm fundamentally a dumb dude who only knows how to use SFTP and Dreamhost's one-click installers, so I'm sure I've got some learning ahead of me.

Edit: Oh god, I just re-read this and realized this is the digital equivalent of hoarding.

Honestly I don't see what is wrong with a dreamhost. If you don't want to manage all your poo poo by hand they are one of the VERY few unlimited hosts that actulaly allow any form of dropboxing at all without immediate termination.

Bob Morales posted:

I like talking to non-Americans who say Pee Haytch Pee

I just make a spitting noise, like phhhhbphthp

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Hi folks, a while ago a rolled a website on wix and I am getting tired of how hard they are pushing upsells. "Oh you want a form with one more field? That will cost twice as much as you're paying now. Oh you don't want our branding all over the emails you send through us? That's another $20"

I want to work on transition to more of a host agnostic solution to avoid this poo poo.

My requirements:
-low traffic (couple dozen site visits a day maybe)
-reliable - used for a small business
-some sort of backend coding - I used wix code heavily, but I imagine I can work with node.js or maybe php
-web hook endpoints
-database - I'm not an sql expert, so some management interface would be good.
-secure web accessible back end where I can make some web apps that interface with stripe.
-some ability to roll back when I or a co-worker inevitably gently caress something up.
-a way to manage content (after site is set up) that doesn't require coding

I think this is pushing me to rolling a virtual private server with frequent backups but it does leave me with one big concern: I am not an internet security expert and I have no capacity playing computer janitor once things are set up.

Any recommendations on which direction to get started with?

nem
Jan 4, 2003

panel.dev
Why not shared hosting then? DarkLotus with LiPanel would be perfect for that. Eventually poo poo will hit the fan and when it does, it's good to have some form of insurance with an administrator monitoring server health.

DarkLotus
Sep 30, 2001

Lithium Hosting
Personal, Reseller & VPS Hosting
30-day no risk Free Trial &
90-days Money Back Guarantee!
I can't argue with nem's suggestion. I also think too many people suggest a VPS before really considering what all goes into it. It's more than just following a setup guide from Digital Ocean. I'm glad to see you acknowledging that a VPS requires management after the fact :)
If you just need a website that works, go with shared hosting. If your needs evolve, you can easily move to a VPS if that works for you at that time.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

CopperHound posted:

Hi folks, a while ago a rolled a website on wix and I am getting tired of how hard they are pushing upsells. "Oh you want a form with one more field? That will cost twice as much as you're paying now. Oh you don't want our branding all over the emails you send through us? That's another $20"

I want to work on transition to more of a host agnostic solution to avoid this poo poo.

My requirements:
-low traffic (couple dozen site visits a day maybe)
-reliable - used for a small business
-some sort of backend coding - I used wix code heavily, but I imagine I can work with node.js or maybe php
-web hook endpoints
-database - I'm not an sql expert, so some management interface would be good.
-secure web accessible back end where I can make some web apps that interface with stripe.
-some ability to roll back when I or a co-worker inevitably gently caress something up.
-a way to manage content (after site is set up) that doesn't require coding

I think this is pushing me to rolling a virtual private server with frequent backups but it does leave me with one big concern: I am not an internet security expert and I have no capacity playing computer janitor once things are set up.

Any recommendations on which direction to get started with?

This use case sounds well below the free tier of AWS Lambda and free tier of RDS. So hosting would be completely free.

You can deploy python projects to Lambda using an RDS DB very easily using Zappa. Heres a walkthrough for Django.

If you're not already familiar with Django, the nice thing about it is its well tested auth that is built in. I often do projects with the Django-CMS plugin at the start of the project which gets me up and going with a DB, WYSIWYG editor and bootstrap. Django CMS admin panel lets you easily add pages and edit content with the WYSIWYG editor.

That setup should be 100% free and hostable anywhere.

I absolutely hate server-fuckling. I just want to code and release the product. I use the above described things for my small business.

CarForumPoster fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Oct 6, 2020

nem
Jan 4, 2003

panel.dev
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this guy isn't interested in coding fizz buzz and just wants a web site that works with minimal bushwhacking.

DarkLotus
Sep 30, 2001

Lithium Hosting
From Wix to AWS Lambda and RDS?
That's quite the stretch.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

DarkLotus posted:

If you just need a website that works, go with shared hosting. If your needs evolve, you can easily move to a VPS if that works for you at that time.
I'll check it out the shared hosting recommended above. I recently realized transitioning away from wix would mean rebuilding everything from scratch because of the proprietary API and a VM image was the first completely portable thing that came to mind as an alternative.

If shared hosts can let me download all my content in a way that can work with other hosts, I am happy to give it a try.

E: I guess one important thing to check is if the shar d host has, or is willing to install the stripe api for me.

CopperHound fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Oct 6, 2020

nem
Jan 4, 2003

panel.dev

CopperHound posted:

transitioning away from wix would mean rebuilding everything from scratch because of the proprietary API and a VM image

Hotel California business model. AWS is quite pernicious on this approach by rebranding thematics. Go with a host that provides WordPress and have freedom.

DarkLotus
Sep 30, 2001

Lithium Hosting

CopperHound posted:

I'll check it out the shared hosting recommended above. I recently realized transitioning away from wix would mean rebuilding everything from scratch because of the proprietary API and a VM image was the first completely portable thing that came to mind as an alternative.

If shared hosts can let me download all my content in a way that can work with other hosts, I am happy to give it a try.

E: I guess one important thing to check is if the shar d host has, or is willing to install the stripe api for me.

Lithium Hosting shared hosting if you choose a plan with SSH access will allow you to manage your site / account as if it were a VPS.
It's basically a virtual environment where you can run Python, PHP, Ruby, Go, node.js
You don't have to worry about server security and management, that's all taken care of for you.
You are 100% responsible for your code, HTML and other scripts. Installing the Stripe API is also going to fall on your shoulders. It's both Javascript and whatever programming language you use on the backend.

And yes, with shared hosting, what you build is yours and can be moved anywhere at anytime without restriction.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

DarkLotus posted:

From Wix to AWS Lambda and RDS?
That's quite the stretch.

I went from Weebly -> Django on EBS+RDS -> Same Django on Lambda+RDS

Zappa is real good at making getting on Lambda with a Django site easy AF.

DarkLotus
Sep 30, 2001

Lithium Hosting

CarForumPoster posted:

You should read the OP's concerns. He wants a GUI for DB management, I'd assume from that statement that jumping into Django and Python is also not up his alley.
RDS doesn't give you phpmyadmin and Lambda+RDS is greek for the non developer. I'm glad it's worked out for you, but it's very unlikely going to work out for others looking for shared hosting or a VPS.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

DarkLotus posted:

Lithium Hosting shared hosting if you choose a plan with SSH access will allow you to manage your site / account as if it were a VPS.
It's basically a virtual environment where you can run Python, PHP, Ruby, Go, node.js
You don't have to worry about server security and management, that's all taken care of for you.
You are 100% responsible for your code, HTML and other scripts. Installing the Stripe API is also going to fall on your shoulders. It's both Javascript and whatever programming language you use on the backend.

And yes, with shared hosting, what you build is yours and can be moved anywhere at anytime without restriction.
I just started poking around on lithium tonight. One hiccup I'm running into is in how to do testing of a site using ssl before moving a domain name over. Of course I can use my hosts file on my end, but that doesn't help me without a self signed certificate.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

CarForumPoster posted:

Can you share an example of a site running Django on Lambda? I'd worry that would make for a pretty slow site, but I guess the shared hosting we're comparing to is dog slow anyway.

nem
Jan 4, 2003

panel.dev

CopperHound posted:

I just started poking around on lithium tonight. One hiccup I'm running into is in how to do testing of a site using ssl before moving a domain name over. Of course I can use my hosts file on my end, but that doesn't help me without a self signed certificate.

That's a limitation of domain-validated certificates. Wix won't give you the certificate used to protect your site, why would they want to make switching easy. If you have control over DNS for the domain, which you would by changing nameservers over to Lithium and retaining your old Wix DNS entries for the domain + https://www.domain variants, then it's possible to perform a DNS validated SSL issuance in LiPanel via Web > SSL Certificates. It'll perform a HTTP check, fail, then fallback to using DNS to satisfy the SSL challenge.

Once everything is migrated over you can reset your DNS records to a clean slate using Toolbox > Reset DNS Records within DNS Manager.

Twerk from Home posted:

Can you share an example of a site running Django on Lambda? I'd worry that would make for a pretty slow site, but I guess the shared hosting we're comparing to is dog slow anyway.

VPS or any cloud variation has the same concerns. Dogshit hardware is dogshit hardware no matter how it's purposed. Always benchmark first.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

nem posted:

That's a limitation of domain-validated certificates. Wix won't give you the certificate used to protect your site, why would they want to make switching easy. If you have control over DNS for the domain, which you would by changing nameservers over to Lithium and retaining your old Wix DNS entries for the domain + https://www.domain variants, then it's possible to perform a DNS validated SSL issuance in LiPanel via Web > SSL Certificates. It'll perform a HTTP check, fail, then fallback to using DNS to satisfy the SSL challenge.
Thankfully I had the foresight to not purchase the domain through wix so I can change the dns server. I've never actually changed dns records on an active site before, so I would appreciate a reality check to let me know if I might break anything:
First set lithium dns to point to wix and gmail (I wasn't sure what those txt entries were for and didn't delete them):

Then just set my domain to use these nameservers:
ns1.lithiumdns.net
ns2.lithiumdns.net

CopperHound fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Oct 8, 2020

nem
Jan 4, 2003

panel.dev
Yup looks good. Those MX records would indicate you're letting GMail handle mail for your domain. _acme-challenge is an initial SSL bootstrap attempt. _apnscp_uuid is an internal value used to track domains across servers to make sure a domain when deleted is really deleted. Alternative is you end up with something silly like EIG brands do and have ns213491.hostgator.com, ns213492.hostgator.com.

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

nem posted:

Yup looks good. Those MX records would indicate you're letting GMail handle mail for your domain. _acme-challenge is an initial SSL bootstrap attempt. _apnscp_uuid is an internal value used to track domains across servers to make sure a domain when deleted is really deleted. Alternative is you end up with something silly like EIG brands do and have ns213491.hostgator.com, ns213492.hostgator.com.

Cool. I'm gunna make the change, turn off my phone and go to lunch and hope for no surprises when I come back :v:

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Twerk from Home posted:

Yea here’s a Django site deployed with Zappa on lambda (not mine). The button uses python requests to hit a gov API and then renders the response as a table.

https://f46tbhs8k6.execute-api.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dev

It’s the fastest page I’ve ever tested on page speed:
https://ibb.co/fXJKRG1

CarForumPoster fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Oct 9, 2020

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

CarForumPoster posted:

Yea here’s a Django site deployed with Zappa on lambda (not mine). The button uses python requests to hit a gov API and then renders the response as a table.

https://f46tbhs8k6.execute-api.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dev

It’s the fastest page I’ve ever tested on page speed:
https://ibb.co/fXJKRG1

I'm seeing ~400ms latency on the really empty landing page, and ~2.5 second latency on the table view. I've seen worse, but 3 second latency is exactly what I was worried about with lambdas actually having to render some HTML. Not awesome, but I'm also used to doing either SPAs that get delivered from a global CDN, or doing HTML rendering in Java or C#, which is a good whack faster than NodeJS/Python/PHP.

Its better than I thought, and rendering HTML in a Lambda seems to be a legitimate option, I had always written it off entirely before. That specific page seems fast because it just renders a single table, really simple HTML. I appreciate seeing the example, though!

Edit: Hitting it again made it way faster, I'm seeing about 350ms now. I got a cold start on that one I measured. Lambdas seem to be a legit option to do server-side rendering, cool.

Twerk from Home fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Oct 9, 2020

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Twerk from Home posted:

I'm seeing ~400ms latency on the really empty landing page, and ~2.5 second latency on the table view. I've seen worse, but 3 second latency is exactly what I was worried about with lambdas actually having to render some HTML. Not awesome, but I'm also used to doing either SPAs that get delivered from a global CDN, or doing HTML rendering in Java or C#, which is a good whack faster than NodeJS/Python/PHP.

Its better than I thought, and rendering HTML in a Lambda seems to be a legitimate option, I had always written it off entirely before. That specific page seems fast because it just renders a single table, really simple HTML. I appreciate seeing the example, though!

I'm not tryin to be a Lambda fanboy here but the table render being slow isn't due to Lambda, its due to the slow USASpending.gov API. The part Lambda handles, takes a couple ms, its just python's requests package. One of the reasons I like the Python frameworks is it makes it easy to do things like API calls server side, completely hidden from the front end.

That said, I failed to mention that I use a django package to send all my static to S3 and serve it from there via cloudfront (because they automatically gzip it). Implementing that is about 3 lines in the django settings/requirements and 10 minutes of clicking in the AWS console so its def worth it for those of us lazily serving some giant CSS/JS file I got from a template I downloaded.

That site is a project I give to python dev interns.

Twerk from Home posted:

Edit: Hitting it again made it way faster, I'm seeing about 350ms now. I got a cold start on that one I measured. Lambdas seem to be a legit option to do server-side rendering, cool.

Oh yea thats another thing, when deploying with Zappa you set a keep warm time interval. If you get a cold lambda it def adds a bit. Guessing this guy didnt set a small interval.

CarForumPoster fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Oct 9, 2020

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
I was about 2 minutes from setting up a Bluehost account right now and decided to check in here, but the OP looks pretty dated.

I'm looking to set up 3 websites that are mainly art/design portfolios with maybe 2 of them having some sort of store as well. I've worked with Wordpress and Drupal sites, and am a web designer with html/js/css knowledge, but hosting has always been provided by a third party, so I've never really had to think about it. These are small sites which I don't really expect to have more than a few hundred visits a month.

The people updating two of these websites would not be very technically proficient, so Wordpress is likely the way to go, I'm just not sure what the best option would be for having 3 domains set up with their own Wordpress sites on a single hosting plan.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
lithiumhosting or hostineer

DarkLotus
Sep 30, 2001

Lithium Hosting
Please god do not use an EIG brand, anyone not on this list is going to be great!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_International_Group#Subsidiary_brands

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
Alright I got a goon plan on lithium. Still setting stuff up keeping my domain at Google. Can't seem to purchase a .mx domain from lithium so I'll have to do it this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkLotus
Sep 30, 2001

Lithium Hosting

Maleh-Vor posted:

Alright I got a goon plan on lithium. Still setting stuff up keeping my domain at Google. Can't seem to purchase a .mx domain from lithium so I'll have to do it this way.

Yep, keep your domain at Google, just the nameservers and you'll be good!