Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
In spirit of Chewie's Bushwalking thread I decided I would do my own nature walking and sight seeing. Today I went to one of my favorite parks and took some shots of some neat vistas and plant life and what not. Hope you enjoy them!

Come enjoy the sights of Kentucky we do have some good nature here at least!

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

Zurtilik

The park introduced some "giants" to draw in some tourists. This is Little Elina and she too is serious about masking up in these trying times.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
What's a bluegrass state?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zurtilik

Bugs can be a little tricky to get shots of, so this is the best one I could get.

Zurtilik

Chewbecca posted:

What's a bluegrass state?

Kentucky. Home of The Kentucky Derby, Bourbon, the Bluegrass genre of music and Jim Varney (Ernest!).

Chewbecca

Zurtilik posted:

Kentucky. Home of The Kentucky Derby, Bourbon, the Bluegrass genre of music and Jim Varney (Ernest!).

:nice:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Zurtilik

Does the rest of the world care about Ernest at all? He seemed ubiquitous in the 90s but he seems like such an odd character that I feel like maybe international markets might not have cared.

Chewbecca

If it helps, I have no idea who you're talking about so on behalf of Australia I guess we don't care?

Zurtilik

Chewbecca posted:

If it helps, I have no idea who you're talking about so on behalf of Australia I guess we don't care?

Haha, fair enough. He's kind of a goober who would get into wacky situations and usually there was a lot of slap stick involved too. Kind of Mr. Bean like only he talks a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7h1XqeGsiI
'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyU6iGjfK1c

Played on some solid redneck stereotypes too.

Zurtilik

Alright. That's enough for now.

nut

byob has a complicated and intensely sexual
history with Ernest

nut

Zurtilik posted:

Alright. That's enough for now.

what a view! I am also a fan of big Eina and lil bug

Zurtilik

Going to post a little more from yesterday on here. Was going to hit up another park today after work but I think I'm helping my brother move. Might go for a smaller neighborhood walk though.

The foreboding forest path!

Zurtilik

This is a serpent made by some students apparently.

nut

would love to bode on that path someday...

Zurtilik

I saw a lot of cute dogs on my walk but didn't want to take any pictures of strangers dogs. I did find this plaque honoring a good boy though.

Zurtilik

This one and a couple more I'm about to post are from a zoo and are kind of cheating. But they're some good bird pics for a cell phone and maybe people will enjoy them as much as I.

Zurtilik

Zurtilik

Zurtilik

Went down to walk near the river at lunch.

Heres are nice looking, but incredibly polluted, Ohio River.

mediaphage

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i've been out on that river going fish shockin'

thank you for bird and kentucky pics i like both of those things.

the title of this thread drew me because i definitely grew up in the holler...to the point i was very much in my 20s before i realized that it was a corruption of the word 'hollow' lol

Chewbecca

What's a "holler"? :psyduck:

Zurtilik

Chewbecca posted:

What's a "holler"? :psyduck:

Holler" is the regional dialect pronunciation of "hollow," referring to a broad natural hollow, as of one a creek has carved, i.e. a small valley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

byob has a complicated and intensely sexual
history with Ernest

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot