Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

MC wins second place by 5 strokes lol. God Bless US Opens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Josh Lyman posted:

Congrats to Dr. Capco for winning the pool!

Congrats. How do you want paid?

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Well done Bryson. Now hurry the gently caress up when you play. My only complaint.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

capcoooo!!!!!! :argh:

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Fun us open to watch, it didn't seem too egregiously hard but the scores were pretty rough.

Paypal is danstrawn1 at gmail dot com

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Also I'm the back to back us open champ for the betting pool so you all can address me as such. tia

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION

Dr. Capco posted:

Also I'm the back to back us open champ for the betting pool so you all can address me as such. tia

*"Bet whomever Dr. Capco picks, but do it before he picks him. Done."*

Edit: PayPal sent.

Kameh fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Sep 21, 2020

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Dr. Capco posted:

Sent! If I were a mod, I’d give you a title.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Sent

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Sent. Against my better judgment, since I'm pretty sure he's a cheater. Like Bryson.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

torgeaux posted:

Sent. Against my better judgment, since I'm pretty sure he's a cheater. Like Bryson.

I'll send you a urine sample to test for prediction PEDs of it makes you feel better.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sent u lucky jerk!!!

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Sent. Good on ya

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sent, thanks for wrecking us Doc

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Dr. Capco posted:

I'll send you a urine sample to test for prediction PEDs of it makes you feel better.

Ah, ha! This is practically a confession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lol this is great

https://twitter.com/maxhoma23/status/1307309452614348804?s=20