Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Grondoth posted:

I re-read Tails Gets Trolled yesterday and seriously, I had forgotten that trolling was something different than right wing discourse. I made the connection between Sartre's description of the Anti-Semite trying to devalue communication and truth and trolling, but then just forgot about the distinct phenomenon of lovely trolls that poo poo up everywhere they went. Cause that's how fuckin' Ted Cruz posts on twitter now, too.

Also a lot of their audience are probably 13 year olds. That's why the humor works so well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'm making vegetable soup for my wife and kids tonight and i cannot stop saying "soup for my family"

Please help

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I'm making vegetable soup for my wife and kids tonight and i cannot stop saying "soup for my family"

Please help

Just do NOT throw it at our Big Beautiful Cops.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Catastrophe posted:

It's for my family

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Please help

anti-fa reported

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i heard these awnteefahs hold you down and put a woman's bra and lipstick and all everything like that on you and make you convert to homasexualism :mad:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/muntazer_zaidi/status/1307780797512941568

:hmmyes:

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Lol

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020/09/trump-supporters-crowd-line-at-fairfax-co-polling-site/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://twitter.com/AnthonyTilghman/status/1307360544559706113?s=20

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

They can't pretend they didn't know they were doing something wrong, either. They dispersed when security was like 'cmon'

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Good news everyone!

Pine-Sol cleaner has been approved to kill coronavirus on hard surfaces

No more COVID and minty fresh breath!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

cdc sees a 500% increase in pinesol ingestion

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

pine needles are high in vitamin c. this is the next big thing.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Please help

I've got "Please sir, it's just soup... soup for my family" stuck in my head for days and I haven't even made soup.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Edit: tweet was removed. Lindsay Graham is a lovely person and I hope all the bad things in he world happen to him.

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Sep 21, 2020

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Deleted

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

gret posted:

I've got "Please sir, it's just soup... soup for my family" stuck in my head for days and I haven't even made soup.

I keep singing it to the tune of this early 90s jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4aKiNo9og&t=176s

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ It's soup for my fam-i-ly, soup for my fam-i-ly ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Catastrophe posted:

Huh, my wife is constantly going on about how much she loves BBC, glad I finally know what that means

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

No tweet is truly deleted.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/RonCharles/status/1307737438006243330

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
also you have GOT to read this article:

https://twitter.com/Chinchillazllla/status/1307760563716599810

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL!!!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

oh my GOD what a scared little babyback bitch boy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok I thought I was jaded but "I'll just make it illegal for you to be the President" is the biggest lol of 2020

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grondoth posted:

I re-read Tails Gets Trolled yesterday and seriously, I had forgotten that trolling was something different than right wing discourse. I made the connection between Sartre's description of the Anti-Semite trying to devalue communication and truth and trolling, but then just forgot about the distinct phenomenon of lovely trolls that poo poo up everywhere they went. Cause that's how fuckin' Ted Cruz posts on twitter now, too.

i used to get trolled but i found out a way to stop it. i do all kinds of stupid republican poo poo. they can't troll you if you dress up as a maga and vote for them. i don't like doing it but it works

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Why didn't I think of this?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i used to get trolled but i found out a way to stop it. i do all kinds of stupid republican poo poo. they can't troll you if you dress up as a maga and vote for them. i don't like doing it but it works

I'm so mad. i'm gonna go watch the poolboy have sex with my wife so i won't be so mad

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Of all the loving ghouls Trump could put up there, Barrett at least seems to know the law and has awareness of the word 'precedent'. At least until she's in power. Then who the hell knows what will happen.
(we know what will happen)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
we need to get trump to sign an executive order that just says "pmurt" so that rat gently caress can be banished back to hell

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

wow i just read the new EO made by trump. it says you are not allowed to print how mad president trump is.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

acejackson42 posted:

Of all the loving ghouls Trump could put up there, Barrett at least seems to know the law and has awareness of the word 'precedent'. At least until she's in power. Then who the hell knows what will happen.
(we know what will happen)

Ok trump lover

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Donald trumo is a corn cob

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

An executive order that redefines obesity to be trump weight +1 lb

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

tote up a bags posted:

An executive order that redefines obesity to be trump weight +1 lb

I can finally be anorexic!

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

He's really bad at not hinting he wants to be the first American dictator

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

It's that sexy, sexy sheen.

Hey, I was expecting Judge Jeanine or Tom Cotton. The law might actually mean something to this one.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Castor Poe posted:

He's really bad at not hinting he wants to be the first American dictator

he's going to get ceausescu'd

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL!!!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The FDR move is when he makes you follow him to the bathroom while he’s talking to you and then shows you his dick right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

The FDR move is when he makes you follow him to the bathroom while he’s talking to you and then shows you his dick right

That was Johnson actually.