Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

(some kid walking through their school wearing a mask and face shield, not for personal protection but as a throwback to 2020's fashion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"what's wrong, is that kid sick?"

"Mom you just don't understand."

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Some kid wearing nurses scrubs, well after home AI healthcare makes hospitals obsolete.

nut

putting on my mask and getting all up in everyone else’s faces, “what u gonna let the big man in charge tell u when it’s safe not to wear a mask? u ever heard of oxygen poisoning?”

Macnult

*dons a mask that protects from airborne illness but not the destroyed climate*
it’s vintage!! haha times were so much easier back then

FutonForensic

Costumes >> Halloween >> Civil War 2 >> SEXY Neoconfederate Laser Trooper

vanisher

nut posted:

putting on my mask and getting all up in everyone else’s faces, “what u gonna let the big man in charge tell u when it’s safe not to wear a mask? u ever heard of oxygen poisoning?”

Macnult posted:

*dons a mask that protects from airborne illness but not the destroyed climate*
it’s vintage!! haha times were so much easier back then

FutonForensic posted:

Costumes >> Halloween >> Civil War 2 >> SEXY Neoconfederate Laser Trooper

lol

vanisher

Costumes >> Dog >> Accessories >> COVID face shield (Med)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
covid themed parties turns out to be conceptually impossible

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Musluk

'It's not a phase, MOM!' I yell while crying into my vintage Surprised Pikachu 2020 mask.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

alnilam

Anthropology 101 professor in like 2200: in fact, believe it or not, the common, everyday greeting gesture *professor loosely mimics grabbing something small with 3 fingers out of his right ear* actually comes from the days 200 years ago when people would wear physical in-ear audio devices. They would pull one out to indicate: i am listening to you. Of course today in the day of telepathic audio it's a simulacrum, a relic of an older time, but thus is the power of culture and history.

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Museum guide: Experts believe that he may have been some sort of god invoked for warding off the great plague. Regardless, if this surviving mask fragment is any indication, the people of the early 21st century had great reverence for FEET FUCKER.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Sep 21, 2020