Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

CJ guards the bathroom when I poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Lucky has basically never made proper biscuits, he'd always do like... one paw flex, or half of one, and then tonight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJlKTte42lM

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

FelicityGS posted:

Lucky has basically never made proper biscuits, he'd always do like... one paw flex, or half of one, and then tonight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJlKTte42lM

that's like one biscuit lucky c'mon

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Roosevelt posted:

that's like one biscuit lucky c'mon

Extremely slow biscuit kneader, the softest biscuits.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Lucky is almost as handsome as my Tanuki

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Tanuki's vet visit was a little concerning - he's down nearly a pound since June, mostly because his appetite isn't high and he often ignores his wet food (which has most of his medications mixed in). I've already started giving him the mirtazapine twice a week and I had noted that, no matter how little kibble or wet food he ate, the freeze-dried treats were always gobbled down. In good news for Tanuki, the vet told me to increase the amount and frequency of said snacks.

He had a very good weekend indeed.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I am depressed. Please share your cats. Thank you.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

He sleeps next to my head.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

queserasera posted:

Here's Bandit drinking directly out of the shower stream.
https://i.imgur.com/UccFCfA.mp4

And here's Sundae being a priss.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Bandire posted:

Here's Bandit drinking directly out of the shower stream.
https://i.imgur.com/UccFCfA.mp4

And here's Sundae being a priss.

Cuties!

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

queserasera posted:

Also, lots of cats
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3931268

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
these two have been gradually tolerating each other more, to the point that they now routinely gather together on the kitchen island to hope for dinner scraps

they've even started liking that piece of cardboard which has never happened before with larger boxes

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Requesting Winston and Sadie updates

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

haveblue posted:

these two have been gradually tolerating each other more, to the point that they now routinely gather together on the kitchen island to hope for dinner scraps

they've even started liking that piece of cardboard which has never happened before with larger boxes

Practically best friends!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

queserasera posted:

ok

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

you really hit the jackpot. drat.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

orange cuddles are just so sweet!

:kimchi:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

you really hit the jackpot. drat.

sometimes i think this

other times they are knocking poo poo over at 5 am

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

queserasera posted:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

CJ guards the bathroom when I poop

Good kitty

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

catface status!

she's doing really well. she's on steroids now to reduce any inflammation/subsequent discomfort from the tumor, and now that she's been on it for a week she's back to being her normal self. you wouldn't even know she was sick. it's a huge relief, and fingers crossed that it stays that way for as long as possible

my extremely lovely coworkers heard about her diagnosis and bought her a whole mountain of gifts :3:

she especially loves this blanket they got her, and basically hasn't left it

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Radio! posted:

catface status!

she's doing really well. she's on steroids now to reduce any inflammation/subsequent discomfort from the tumor, and now that she's been on it for a week she's back to being her normal self. you wouldn't even know she was sick. it's a huge relief, and fingers crossed that it stays that way for as long as possible

my extremely lovely coworkers heard about her diagnosis and bought her a whole mountain of gifts :3:

Sweetface girl

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Catface lookin' normal

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

catface is very powerful

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

when they told me shadow had cancer and put him on steroids, he lasted another uh 6 years? so crossing fingers for catface!

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Radio! posted:

catface status!

Come on Catface!!! We love you!!!!!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Radio! posted:

catface status!

:unsmith: yaaaay... I love Catface so much.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
catface catface catface catface

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

iospace posted:

Requesting Winston and Sadie updates

they are very good.

Sadie killed a floof today

while Winston pouted from the top of his cat tree because I didn't let him butt-type official government correspondence.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Shifty Pony posted:

they are very good.

Sadie killed a floof today

while Winston pouted from the top of his cat tree because I didn't let him butt-type official government correspondence.

Sadie with the rare non-red floof kill

And Winston not hungry

What is this madness?

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Radio! posted:

catface status!

very good

catface is the best

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
we love you catface, feel better!

good cat tv this morning

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

devmd01 posted:

we love you catface, feel better!

good cat tv this morning

Pepper's up to something :ohdear:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3317329/

quote:

acquisition of cats as domestic pets may represent a novel strategy for reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases in high-risk individuals.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Cats: good for the heart.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Bandire posted:

Cats: good for the heart.

I dunno. I mean, my heart seizes every time Lucky and Toaster are posted.

Which isn't to say your two fluff-buddies aren't adorable. :3: It's so nice when cats are friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
they're good for the heart when they're lying around being cute and bad for the heart when they're running around yowling at 3 in the morning