Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Chef Tony! Don't mess with me! I know the ways of all 11 deadly blades! I'll slice ur freakin' arm off, then slice a tomato, no problem. It's that sharp!

So uh...Don't mess with me! :fsn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

sitting under a waterfall, meditating, until my spirit is pure enough to saw through a tin can and still slice a tomato

nut

holding my breath as I watch through the spit guard as the sandwich artist starts cutting my sub in half.

tears up and applauds when they move the sandwich, showing that they’ve cut the bread entirely without marring the thin paper wrap beneath

Escape From Noise

[Looking up from sawing my miracle blade against the head of a hammer]

So...you've come to test my blade?

[Tosses up pineapple and cuts it IN MIDAIR!]

Very well. I'll let you try my Tony Style

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Prof. Crocodile

when your training is complete, only then will you be able to act now and get at no additional cost a paring knife and apple corer as our gift to you

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Sep 22, 2020

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Lone Wolf and Club (Sandwich)

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prof. Crocodile

magic cactus posted:

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

when your training is complete, only then will you be able to act now and get at no additional cost a paring knife and apple corer as your gift to you

magic cactus posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

magic cactus posted:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!