Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Roundup Ready posted:

Already covered. Biden is obviously taking massive amounts of performance enhancing drugs. In his butt.
Whenever he makes a coherent sentence, talks about policy, speaks without slurring or remember something that happened more than 60 seconds ago, Trump supporters will think of Biden getting a big shot in the rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Bogus Adventure posted:

It's not just Trump, though. The silverfishdelight lining of the Trump presidency is

The what now

E: I am 100% in favor of the Biden or Trump camps hiring Tom Waits or the ghost of Captain Beefheart as speechwriters fyi

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Knight posted:

Whenever he makes a coherent sentence, talks about policy, speaks without slurring or remember something that happened more than 60 seconds ago, Trump supporters will think of Biden getting a big shot in the rear end

yum

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

InternetJunky posted:

I want Biden to win, and the Dems take a page from the GOP playbook and add two extra SC justices since that's technically not prohibited in the constitution. With any luck this results (eventually) in each side adding more and more justices until the US has thousands of them.

We'll basically live in Judge Dredd except we'll all be Judges and will go around judging, jurying and executing each other.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/tombrennerphoto/status/1308228607303725056

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

She ain't even room temperature yet

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Allah, his glory has blessed Tondal Drump.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Have you seen pictures of Biden when he was in his early 20s I’d have given him a big shot in the rear end

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1308236819235041283
lol Dems aren't going to do poo poo about this

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1308206715515662338?s=20

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bogus Adventure posted:

McConnell's corruption is stored in the neck bulge.

Reported for NSFW.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

kntfkr posted:

Reported for NSFW.

U won’t

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL! My wife knows that author.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Gutter Phoenix posted:

LOL! My wife knows that author.

Oooo...

:love: Jim Butcher

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Cosmik Slop posted:

The what now

E: I am 100% in favor of the Biden or Trump camps hiring Tom Waits or the ghost of Captain Beefheart as speechwriters fyi

lol

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Richard Cabeza posted:

Just think, guys! If America goes full fascist the Germans can invade to liberate us.

Man, that’d be pretty ironic.

Facism, back and forth forever

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

twistedmentat posted:

Florida : Our entire economy is based on tourism
Also Florida : Lets make it legal for people to run protesters over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2GEKV1dOgY

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Oooo...

:love: Jim Butcher

Is peace talks good? i'm scared to read it

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kazr posted:

Is peace talks good? i'm scared to read it

Yes, but also Battle Ground is out in 8 days so it cliff hangs, BUT-

Eight. More. Days.

I'm not gonna ruin it for you, man! Get it. It's good!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I have it but I'm a coward

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Do it. Everyone else is!

It'll make you f e e l good!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol at the projection here. Trump’s body is 40% adderal.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Joe Biden on speed?? Again, when will they stop making this guy sound so loving cool

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1308147051495071745?s=20

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Monster Squad is one of my favorite movies, still mostly holds up, and deserves WAY more respect than it gets.
WAY more. it should be a halloween staple. the "dark universe" should be building up to a remake of monster squad.
Come on guys, don't be chickenshit!
seriously ask me to write five more paragraphs, i can set up a chart with time flow threads that all pull together to motherfucking frankenstein straight up grabbing dracula by the neck like a cat and correcting him to his face.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sorry guys, real sorry. I've been experimenting with necromancy and this was.... not my best work

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

InsertPotPun posted:

Monster Squad is one of my favorite movies, still mostly holds up, and deserves WAY more respect than it gets.
WAY more. it should be a halloween staple. the "dark universe" should be building up to a remake of monster squad.
Come on guys, don't be chickenshit!
seriously ask me to write five more paragraphs, i can set up a chart with time flow threads that all pull together to motherfucking frankenstein straight up grabbing dracula by the neck like a cat and correcting him to his face.

Wolfman's got nards.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

A nice break from all this crap :) CHUDs have been getting betrayed by their favorite country stars this week.

https://twitter.com/JasonIsbell/status/1307073515904999426

Tyler Childers (from East Kentucky) has a large following among right-wing country music fans because he's an "authentic mountain boy" has released a surprise album which is 30 minutes of instrumental mountain fiddle tunes followed by this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_I3Rp1CQak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ3_AJ5Ysx0

This is only like two weeks after they lost Chris Stapleton.

Coming back to this. I bought the album because I tinker with the banjo occasionally. It’s good.

I’m still really impressed with that video of him explaining the album and the final song. it’s amazing to see someone put their profession on the line like that for blm.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
prez lol

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Dear Watson posted:

Coming back to this. I bought the album because I tinker with the banjo occasionally. It’s good.

I’m still really impressed with that video of him explaining the album and the final song. it’s amazing to see someone put their profession on the line like that for blm.

Yeah it's not my kind of thing but calling out racists when they're so prevalent in his market segment is gutsy.

Edit: very telling that the likes/dislikes are hidden and comments disabled though

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Sep 22, 2020

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
the american government is illegitimate

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

*Muffled fart*

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
“In negative reviews in the Google Play and App Store, users complain about a hidden $35 enrollment fee to access the platform, and a lack of work once signed up.”

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He's definitely housing some McD's right?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

"Uber, but for evicting people" jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

“In negative reviews in the Google Play and App Store, users complain about a hidden $35 enrollment fee to access the platform, and a lack of work once signed up.”

oh no people who signed up to evict people are getting shafted

someone please send help get elon to make a new submarine